Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigsir, you take those monsters down with a gas ax?

hahahaha!...I have in the past Amigo , but those are mot mine , only thing I have that come close is some tomatoes!...

FFEA6ABF-0944-4F5C-B985-0844A8A38BA7.jpeg

Afternoon all. Been working in the grow all morning. Few minutes to relax and then outside to the veggie garden. Will be looking to ambush neighbors with tomato's. My guad the Cherokee Purples are twice the size of softballs and all turning at the same time. Somebody, I forget who, told me to feed them with fish emulsion. Holly crap! Can't believe how much maters love fish dung.......

Smoke in the air again today. 4 maybe 5 major wildfires burning in the state currently. Seems to be the new norm with the earth getting warmer.

Ok, break over.....outside.

Ricky didn't lose that number .. with Forbidden Fruit filtering into Pineapple Express as an uplifting dessert ...

Yeah, social media was/is Dar pa , enough said ...

Done with chores for the day. Rockies just came on but not to excited. The thrill is gone. Started out 12/3 and now have lost 5 of the last 6. Typical Rockies swan song. I have heard it before. I might go back downstairs to the man cave and watch baseball and tie flies. To fricken hot outside.

b03636584c8c1b6221aa1c9e60657f1c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back