Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Morning, y'all! Thinking it's gonna be a slow day, as my body is kicking sh*t right now.☹
Steve, hope it was the rear tire that went flat. Front tire flats at speed are NO fun. Not that rears are much fun either. Glad to hear you made it home safe & sound...
It was the rear thank goodness. I must have run over something because there were 2 holes kind of close together. If I was closer to home I might have tried to repair it but we were still another 100 or so miles from where we were going and then the ride back at night. It wasn't worth the risk

Afternoon all. Place is getting bigger and bigger every day. Glad to see that happening.

So, my Key Lime Pie is hanging in the dry/cure tent and Diesel is 3 days behind. Golden Pineapple and Lemon Betty are now flipped. Plus all but a couple of starts are showing roots. The life and times of a perpetual grower.

Spent the last hour out in the veggie garden. Didn't take but one picture because maters, carrots and squash all look the same after awhile. But, I did take one interesting pic.....this is a beet!!

3300-IMG20200817131823991.jpg

Looks more like a cyclops or Medusa

Afternoon all. Place is getting bigger and bigger every day. Glad to see that happening.

So, my Key Lime Pie is hanging in the dry/cure tent and Diesel is 3 days behind. Golden Pineapple and Lemon Betty are now flipped. Plus all but a couple of starts are showing roots. The life and times of a perpetual grower.

Spent the last hour out in the veggie garden. Didn't take but one picture because maters, carrots and squash all look the same after awhile. But, I did take one interesting pic.....this is a beet!!

3300-IMG20200817131823991.jpg

Looks more like a cyclops or Medusa
That is awesome

I blew a front tire on my Suzi 250 on the "Teutonic Parkway" (Taconic pkwy) while doing about 50 MPH.

It took me nearly a half a mile to stop the fargin bike. I used both lanes of the parkway in an uncontrollable total wee-waw with me holding on like a limpet to the wild handlebars that were going everywhere.

The only time I was more scared was when I zoomed out the second-story window of an old Confederate factory to plunge into the Dog River.

Well, Jiminy Crickets!!

All of a sudden, an ordinary bit of rain turned flat-out wild at dinnertime. We watched out the back window as our 100' bamboo grove did that dance they only do in very high winds.

But -- when I went out an hour ago to get the paper, I saw the flag light shining UP instead of down. Rats arse.

The wind was so strong, it turned my flagpole into pretzel. Dang. When it gets light, I'll see if I can salvage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back