Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C C Ryder, my rooster .. he would easily let me pick him up as we walked and then I would blow a hit at him .. yeah, he was a good rooster ,, raper of hens too

View attachment 263675
RIP Dear Rooster CC Ryder
You were too cool for your time, Cock on.
Image result for C C RYDER grave stone

bigsur51, Very impressive looking garden you have growing. Looks like a bountiful harvest is in store for you. Hope your scissor hand is in shape to handle all of the trimming ahead. Congrats bro. Can I ask what part of the country do you live in ?

That is a legal Colorado grow
we are eastern prairie where we put the high in high plains

@burnie , no volunteers this year Amigo , we culled them all to make room for the All Stars

@putembk....no trimmming around here , the Fiskar Health Dept pulled my license after I flipped out in 2010 , I caught a bad case of fiskars of fury and destroyed two barns , a grain elevator and burnt down city hall befor being cuffed up

that house out there is my neighbor , 1 person per sq mile out here

009F2A42-DE61-4447-89E2-CC3CF50883B1.jpeg

some more plants Under the shade cloth

2F52D8B2-6B71-4151-8A8B-36D52F249BA0.jpeg

my place is just right over there , down that road a piece

D1BC8754-7B3E-4EFE-90A1-57EABC3A9412.jpeg

Good morning one and all. I have not posted on MP in a long time, but here I am, again. Ready to meet my old friends and make new ones. It appears that some of the old peeps are no longer posting on here. Anyway, i'm back, drinkin' coffee and getting ready to have a session of " wake 'n bake". Puff, puff, cough and pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back