Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A brand new great grand son popped into our lineage yesterday .. Elijah ..

Lost out 5 year old orpington rooster this last tuesday , .. .. very very protectfull of the flock and very docile with humans it interacts with daily , strangers always beware ... we went with Cochins this last spring for eggs and sexlinks for meat, even though sexlinks can lay a tonn of eggs every year

# 1 wife wants to move, .. Me, I told her to get off her arse for starts

Lost out 5 year old orpington rooster this last tuesday , .. .. very very protectfull of the flock and very docile with humans it interacts with daily , strangers always beware ... we went with Cochins this last spring for eggs and sexlinks for meat, even though sexlinks can lay a tonn of eggs every year

CONGRATS Patwi
See the source image

Sorry to hear of your loss, but congrats on the new great grandson!

Pretty funny Guys as I just bought a bunch of Ice Cream from Wally World and yes, I had to ware a mask...World Wide Walmart Rule!...My leg was killing me so I tired to push the cart really hard so it would slide into the cart slot but it missed and I wasn`t gonna chase it down...the damn thing did a big wide half circle and parked itself in the slot on the opposite side of the parking lot...Could1ve been a U-Tube moment!,lol....hitting multiple Vape Pens here as I need me some relief in Big way...hope your all enjoying your evening and take care n stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back