Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooga Booga !-- Mighta took one too many caps !-- Hitting me like a train !-- About my boxes !-- In my mind I'm doing full grows in what I think of as the cloning and veg area for a real grow !-- I now know how I want to set up a mom and pop production grow !-- It'll be aero with a single res. for several boxes !--So I won't have to get in my boxes or check pH or water level !-- Took me awhile but it finally all came together in my mind!

Happy new year peeps.

Do you think it is safe for me to start another grow? Been two weeks or more since i harvested the seed plants? I need advice. I kinda want to start some things, ya know? Russett mites can't live on nothing, can they? I love double negatives...
We have partly sunny, that is nice. Hope you are all well.

Rose I don't understand the concept of not growing so I don't know !-- Double negatives are cool but it's the elusive triple negative that's hard to do !

Rose I got 2 PH -x-BBSL girls-- We bird dogging the Purple Rose !-- I'll have her treed soon !-- I figure each girl got a 50/50 chance of Purple bud the one with purple bud and Blackberry undertones may be a little harder to find !

Hi Rose, you still got your window open there? I bet it’s chilli in there, you got snow on the ground? Easy Keef, not + not + not, yes?
I’m just putting something in a pot today, a freebie Polar Express Autoflower. Gonna try some coco chips in a cloth bag and do a top feed and drain sorta thing. Also trying out some new 1 part nutes, MegaCrop by Greenleaf Nutrients.
Simplicity I hope...and I got a free sample as well.

Happy new year peeps.
Do you think it is safe for me to start another grow? Been two weeks or more since i harvested the seed plants? I need advice. I kinda want to start some things, ya know? Russett mites can't live on nothing, can they? I love double negatives...
We have partly sunny, that is nice. Hope you are all well.

Rose ain't no plants in there so why not just get all chemical and bust a bug bomb on they as* ? --I would !
I had to get D.D. to order me something to finish of these dam white flies !-- I'm not shutting down because of some stupid bug !--I perfer to use as little of anything as possible but that don't work I'll use chemicals !

RE -- I was think more along the lines of --No way -No how - I ain't doing nothing today !

Watching them people slide down a Snow covered hill and see who can jump the farthest on water skis like ya'll do -- What is wrong with U people ? -- It's cold out there get da hell in the house where it's warm ! -- I don't understand !-- I know if I got high enough for someone to talk me into such a stunt !-- I could probably go a long ways but that landing part might not look so pretty ? -- No !-That's a hospital trick for this old man !-- At one time though ? --I'd done it !-- At least once !-- Long as we understand I ain't walking back to the top !

Have I ever posted a pic of this one ? -- I don't think I have ? -- Cheesy Jones !-- D.D. say it don't taste or smell a bit like cheese !-- but it's kinda nice and gets U way high !-- She probably got a month to go !-- She bout to kick it on the frost !

View attachment 20171231_152038-1.jpg

Happy New Year and Welcome to the Annual Bumper Car Extravaganza !--We start early but the feature race begins about 1 am !-- All U gotta do is go somewhere and over indulge on da bubbly and get behind the wheel !-- We non denominational! -- U don't have to drink to participate !-- Just get behind the wheel bout 1 or so and join in !-- Them that drank can take care of that bumper car part !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Might be the 1st day of the New Year but that don't mean weed gonna smoke itself !
Get your tired self up -- have a little hair of the dog --twist up a fatty -pack a pipe -have some caps whatever U do and get your mind right !-- Working on a most glorious buzz at the cold as* beach !-- Only 35 degrees !
I don't like it !-- Little stiff in the back from slinging water buckets around yesterday !-- I was like a real person !-- Doing stuff and thangs !-- Got a box I be taking any day now and still have to empty-clean and refill it !-- I hear the oven dinging -- Decarb done I need caps !-- That sparkly bud gonna jack me up !

Zig -- RE -- If U guys ever want any seed all U gotta do is tell me where to send them -- Most of the stuff I got is straight up O.F.C. weed grown from seed others have sent me ! --U can't buy seed to this stuff !-- It's mostly indica heavy hybrids !-- Only thing they got in common is they bad to the bone !-- I got more seed on the vine as well !

The grow lives !-- I got cloning to do soon !-- I was gonna keep a Snow Desiel -x-BBSL male but I've changed my mind !-- I want color ! -- I got a PH-X-BBSL male I'm keep him instead !-- Rose he gonna need a name -- PH came from U -- Name him for me if U will ?

Happy New Year folks! Rose, I been having 0 luck starting colones because of the cold temps here. I want to start some seeds but I'm afraid they won't germ. Gotta admit though, it was -10 this morning.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Happy new year OFC!

I will work on that Keef. remind me what bbsl is?

Why do we need fireworks at midnight on NYE? it isn't the 4th of July people...sheesh, poor dogs. crazy in the hood last night. Bud said he heard me use a swear word for the first time in our lives. LOL.. bout time I guess.

St Nick, if you put a heating pad under those clones on low with a towel on top so they don't get too hot, that will help. I have a seed mat I got years ago that I use when it is cold. Happy New year St Nick, nice to see you. all of you. You could also dome the clones or seeds with a cup... just some ideas.

Happy new year potheads, Rose I think it is blackberry snow lotus, maybe...
Maybe suppose to get some rain here this week, we sure could use it as it’s starting to look like the same old trend from the last 5 or so here in California.
Well it was fun but I’m ready to start packing up all this Christmas crap for another year.
Recreational pot stores open today in California, though I don’t think we have one in my town or maybe even County. They do allow for delivery services but it might be fun to visit a store where you can actually see, touch and smell the goods. Might have to make a field trip soon....

Happy new year potheads, Rose I think it is blackberry snow lotus, maybe...
Maybe suppose to get some rain here this week, we sure could use it as it’s starting to look like the same old trend from the last 5 or so here in California.
Well it was fun but I’m ready to start packing up all this Christmas crap for another year.
Recreational pot stores open today in California, though I don’t think we have one in my town or maybe even County. They do allow for delivery services but it might be fun to visit a store where you can actually see, touch and smell the goods. Might have to make a field trip soon....

I looked up the dispensaries that would be open. 70 miles away or so. I'll pass

Yep !-- BBSL -- Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- Daddy was named Waldo !-- Where's Waldo ? -- He was ever where !-- He dead but I still got some pollen maybe if it still good !--
I got a seed starting mat too and a seed starting tray with dome !-- It really is the way to go !-- I been a cloning fool this morning! -- Did a stupid thing cause I was high too that cost me some cuts !-- I was taking a few cuts from that PH-X-BBSL and old stupid took a cut off the male accidently and it got mixed in with the other cuts -- I trashed them all !-- I'll get more later !-- Got half dozen cut off my new Black Snow plant - Did manage to get 1 PH-X-BBSL cut after the snafu !-- Half dozen off that AK48-X BBSL monster !-- Half dozen off The Black Nurse !-- (NL-X -BBSL)-- and some other stuff ! --I needs to do one more seed starting round -- I've had trouble with Mazar-x-BBSL except a little boy -- He was there I was there Nightshade and SR91 were just asking for it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back