Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some more BBSL crosses needs a name too !-- I gets tired of alphabet -x-alphabet !-- White Indica -x- BBSL -- Had her in a pipe and she a keeper !-- She come on strong and U think that's nice but she just keeps coming !-- Probably make a lesser man sit there and drool !-- Then Panama Powerhouse -x-BBSL -- I haven't had it in a pipe but momma bad and Waldo seems to have jacked everybody up so I expect it to be very good !-- AK 48- x- BBSL -- Haven't had it in a pipe but she a monster plant !-

Watching that big parade on Spanish TV with the music on !-- Anyway ya'll need to go to New Orleans and learn how a parade post to be done !-- They post to throw beads --moon pies and trinkets into the crowd from the floats !-- Now that's a parade !

Don't weep for me, I'm used to adversity. I'm afraid a heating mat or a dome isn't going to help. Its -10 at night going to a high of +5 today. My furnace went out a few days ago and my water froze yesterday. I'm keeping the flower room above 65 but thats not reallywarm enough for clons and seeds.

I'll get it all fixed in a few but right now I have an abscessed tooth and the whole right side of my face is swollen. Go to the dentist tomorrow for pennicillin but today I'm sufferin' and all the medicating in the world don't help, not that I ain't trying

I need to find the Stoner Ranch and get it set up with some RV hook ups so some U snowbirds can come down and winter over where it hardly ever freezes !-- A place U can bring some cuts and we'll winter them over and U can head back north in the spring !

Nick I been there that is morphine taking pain !-- Best I Can Do For U is clove oil !-- On a cotton ball between tooth and cheek !--It will help some !--

I can tell you right now. In the next couple of years I'm going to get a place down south or at least a motor home. This is fer the birds

I’m in, I’m planning a trip south next winter, we got too many irons in the fire this winter/spring but I’m looking forward to heading south next year. I got an aunt in the Corpus Christi area and I wouldn’t mind hangin at the beach for a couple months. So I guess weed is ok in AZ, how bout NM? Maybe Texas in a few years? One can hope I guess...
I need to find the Stoner Ranch and get it set up with some RV hook ups so some U snowbirds can come down and winter over where it hardly ever freezes !-- A place U can bring some cuts and we'll winter them over and U can head back north in the spring !

We bought a motor home several years ago and have enjoyed the crap out of it. Took a trip around the edge of the country a couple years ago and it was a blast. A whole lotta people live that life full time but me, I like to have someplace to come home to...but it is fun taking your home on the road.
I can tell you right now. In the next couple of years I'm going to get a place down south or at least a motor home. This is fer the birds

Don't weep for me, I'm used to adversity. I'm afraid a heating mat or a dome isn't going to help. Its -10 at night going to a high of +5 today. My furnace went out a few days ago and my water froze yesterday. I'm keeping the flower room above 65 but thats not reallywarm enough for clons and seeds.

I'll get it all fixed in a few but right now I have an abscessed tooth and the whole right side of my face is swollen. Go to the dentist tomorrow for pennicillin but today I'm sufferin' and all the medicating in the world don't help, not that I ain't trying

Few years ago had wisdom teeth abscessed. oozing puss for 20 years and I never knew it because I smoked cigarettes and couldn't taste the puss dripping down my throat. dentist didn't take them out earlier because the root was wrapped around the nerve.

We bought a motor home several years ago and have enjoyed the crap out of it. Took a trip around the edge of the country a couple years ago and it was a blast. A whole lotta people live that life full time but me, I like to have someplace to come home to...but it is fun taking your home on the road.

I lived that life for 5 years. I had a 40 ft. 5ver and I spent winters in the Nachez Trace area and summers in Va. and north. I miss it.

They do call this place The Sportsman's Paradise !-- Don't even need a hook fish just jump in the boat with U !-- Deer will just run out in front of U and commit suicide !-- U know all the ducks that fly south for the winter ? --This where they come !--
I've always toyed with the idea of a Stoner Ranch !-- Texas Veterans Land Program will give me a loan for 10 acres or more with very low interest rate !-- The real estate market is screwed up right now because of the hurricane tore everything up !-- Originally I wanted a place as a retreat in case of a hurricane !-- 10 acres or more and need a place flat enough to take off and land a small plane !-- I will fly again !--
Then I watched the people live in snow country and lots of people come south for the winter if they can !
Why not a retreat for pot farmers ? -- Legal or not I probably have a grow somewhere !-- I could make some room for some cuts !-- Be nice to sit around a big fire passing a fatty talking shop about growing ? --Give someone else's weed a try see how it is !-- Give me a chance to cook a whole hog or something !-- Gonna have to be some rules and stuff though I have heard stories about what happens when MP people get together !--

Keef, bud said we aren't putting that poison in the house, he read up on the bombs, etc. So it is 24 here and I opened the window and put a fan in there. I will try that for a while. I can wait to start new plants, just don't know how long to wait. Umbra, i think i better go to school and become an entomologist...start college again at 66? Do you really think the russets can live without food?

I am sorry about that horrible toothache, st Nick. That must be crazy painful. so sorry.

Keef, lavender snow?

Rose I'm looking for a Purple Haze -x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus girl that make Purple bud with blackberry undertones! -- She will be named The Purple Rose since I got it from U but I'm keep that boy from the cross !-- I could call him
Mr. RB ?--

Rose knowing how U feel about chemicals I thought that suggesting bug bombs was hilarious !-- I Crack myself up sometimes !-- - Still funny !

Funny like inviting your Jewish friends over to show off your BBQ Pork !--Ain't funny at all on one level but on another level ? --

I don't know what that Pink and White mean on the weather map but I'm pretty sure I don't like it !-- Post to be green !

Edit -- I had to position that AK just right to block the view of Umbra's "V" bred to the BBSL -- The Black "V" !

Keef, bud said we aren't putting that poison in the house, he read up on the bombs, etc. So it is 24 here and I opened the window and put a fan in there. I will try that for a while. I can wait to start new plants, just don't know how long to wait. Umbra, i think i better go to school and become an entomologist...start college again at 66? Do you really think the russets can live without food?

I am sorry about that horrible toothache, st Nick. That must be crazy painful. so sorry.

Keef, lavender snow?
Why not go back to school at 66? My mother went back to Law school at 56. As for the russets, the females burrow into the stem in the winter to lay legs, they are considered sap suckers, but live in soil as well as plants. The protocol that has the most success for me, is spraying ( pick 1 ) and then 3 to 4 days later bring in predator mites and lady bugs. They will last about 3 weeks to a month. Spray again, something different this time. Wait 3 or 4 days and predator mites and lady bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems awful complicated when it's an empty bathroom ? -- Bug Bomb and done !-- What else we need to fix ?
If I'm not liking that Pink and White on the weather map which I have been able to decipher as snow and sleet what da hell does Purple mean ?-- Am I gonna die ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back