Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they got some organic bug bombs ?

Oh ! -- It hurts when I laugh that hard !

I'm sorry bugs ain't funny !-- but when U this high ? -- Everything funny !

I don't know what that Pink and White mean on the weather map but I'm pretty sure I don't like it !-- Post to be green !

Edit -- I had to position that AK just right to block the view of Umbra's "V" bred to the BBSL -- The Black "V" !
I see it back there. I'm working on some new things. Some crazy indicas for sure. 6" plant with leaves the size of a dinner plate. Maybe some color, lol.

Don't tease me like that Umbra !-- I'm start some more of those Black "V" seed later !-- I suspect there will be a more indica leaning pheno !-- I can grow that one for sure !-- She kind of a test run anyway !-- U got to beat your momma if U want to stay !-- Got 2 generations of Strawberry I'll be phasing out !-- They excellent weed but when it comes to strawberry terps they can't beat granny Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel ! - Many are called but few are chosen !--

I don't know about others but having something like "Strawberry" in your name ain't enough for me !-- I want U to smell and or taste Strawberry !-- Shouldn't be no doubt what flavor some these weeds got !--

there is no soil in there. I am going to leave the window open tonight. I will get new dirt for this grow. not the outside super soil i usually use. I swear if i get a russet mite again, i will.......................don't know.

I am glad I can make you laugh keef. Laughter is wonderful.

No Rose !-- I am a sick individual !-- The thought of U using chemicals should not amuse me that much !
But it does !-- I knew U weren't gonna ever use a bug bomb !-- I don't think U need one !-- They already dead !--Wish I could say that about my White Flies !-- The cure on the way though !-- Ain't many left anyway !-- Sleeting around me and snow little to the north !-- This was definitely not in the brochure !-- 280 something days of sun -- average temp 70 degrees !-- It ain't said nothing about --Might freeze on occasion !-- I feel like I was denied critical information !

Hey Keef, 65 degrees in Sacramento today, a record high for Jan 1.

76 in da house !-- It be back up in the 70's by Saturday ! -- I got no reason to go out till then !-- Hope the mailbox don't get too full !

Senate went from a 52/48 -- to 51/49 -- Won't be no more cramming thru bills like that tax cut for the rich without bipartisan support and that ain't gonna happen !-- Then the bickering of the primaries and midterm elections featuring the blue wave and he gone --if he make it to then !--- 2020 they run Joe political name and he wins then everything been done the last year and/or till then gets undone ! -- Only legacy left be a stain on our history !

It started tonight with Eric Layton and Steve Winwood doing "Little Wing" -- Then kinda dipped off into all things they did together and separately! -- Cream -Traffic - Derek and the Dominos !--

I been thinking !-- If it wasn't so cold with that ice and all ? -- I reacon I could drive one them bobsleds bout fast as anybody !

bobsleds psst, luge my friend. You don't need ice, street luge. I highly recommend a 1 piece racing leather to keep all the broken bones in place.

Morning O.F.C. !-- 38 at the beach and overcast !-- Soon as I get right I need to stick my head into the grow !
Not yet !-- Wake and Bake !
RE - It won't hurt me a bit cause I am not suicidal !-- I seen that street luge and I ain't doing it !-- I used to have a slight adrenaline addiction !-- When the army taught me to fly helicopter they were still stressing that nap of the earth flying !-- 100 mph 3 feet off the ground - I liked it and I was good at it !--Come back to the airfield and have to pull the limbs off your skids !-- - I'm kinda down with motors and controls !--I kinda like having a fair chance of walking away unhurt !-- That street luge ain't got no motor or controls !-- Make U feel like a dart headed for a dart board !-- Then ? --Off into the trees !-- I don't like it when that happens !--

Tell U another thing with controls worked by both feet and both hands ? -- It was hard as hell to light a cigarette when U flying !-- Many probably wouldn't even attempt it !-- I could do it !-- U got to go high then light it while U falling !-- Better get it lit and back on them controls before U hit the ground cause U only get to hit the ground once !
I guess U can tell the urge to fly again has been nagging at me again !-- Something that will glide a little would be nice !

Stay warm Zig !-- We warm up again soon !
D.D. be in Thursday so I got to clean this place up some !-- Plus I think that box need to come down today -- Then I can take my time and have it ready for a new group in bloom by tomorrow night ?-- Trimming and cleaning ? -- Sounds so exciting !-- I don't want even think about it till I got my swerve on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back