Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Jan 8, 2018 #4441

Keef

Keef

Keef

Just threw out 2 gallons of Blueberry vinegar and 2 gallons of Apple Jack vinegar !-- Dam !-- Got to use better technique !--
    What up RE ? --
    Umbra they say those rains gonna cause landslides and stuff after those fires !-- Be careful out there ! --All U need is an earthquake for it to be like the perfect storm !

2. Jan 8, 2018 #4442

Keef

Keef

Keef

New glass pipe lasted almost a week !-- I think it's about time I start looking at working some glass !-- I'm comfortable around a torch !-- I should do some research ?-- That lab glass can't be that hard to work ? -- Seems to me if I can work metal --glass shouldn't be that hard ?

3. Jan 8, 2018 #4443

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    Yes I’m sure they will, I guess mostly way down south... they have a habit of building on steeply sloped ground. Up north in the wine country a little less so. Some are gonna find they have no more land to build on. No fires this year in my local area.

4. Jan 8, 2018 #4444

Keef

Keef

Keef

RE I forget U there too !-- Ya'll all look alike to me so I get confused sometimes !-- I keep trying to put U in New Mexico or Arizona !-- Plus like Texas California bout a thousand miles from end to end !-- Just because there was some big fires don't mean California burnt down !

5. Jan 8, 2018 #4445

Keef

Keef

Keef

My C.F.O. --D.D. been inspecting her pot farm investment !-- I can't find my loop and them plants post to have 9 or 10 more days and D.D. say -- U need to take these down they're ready !-- I don't know ? -- I guess I take them Wednesday ? -- I'm need another case of jars !
    My purchase order for 8 more lights was rejected !-- It's a work in progress !-- Maybe 2 later was the counter ! --
    I can live with that for now !-- This ain't over ! --

6. Jan 8, 2018 #4446

Keef

Keef

Keef

Would someone hit this scissor hash ? -- It keep fuming and I need to tag out !

7. Jan 9, 2018 #4447

RubyRed

RubyRed

RubyRed

:ciao:

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

:48:

8. Jan 9, 2018 #4448

RubyRed

RubyRed

RubyRed

:guitar:

9. Jan 9, 2018 #4449

WoodHippy

WoodHippy

WoodHippy

10. Jan 9, 2018 #4450

WoodHippy

WoodHippy

WoodHippy

11. Jan 9, 2018 #4451

umbra

umbra

umbra

the LED in the tent and some plants in the closet. Some fat leaves on everything.

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

12. Jan 9, 2018 #4452

Keef

Keef

Keef

Morning O.F.C. !--
    World's all going to pot !--- WoodHippy - I bred some that seed U send me to the BlackBerry Snow Lotus and I got some monsters out them -- I'd love to send U some those seed back should U want them but I can't find your 411 ! --AK -- Panama Powerhouse !-- Cheesy Jones carrying seed right now !--SR 91 carrying seed from a little male Mazar-i-Shariff - x BBSL !

What U got there Umbra ? -- U remember that grocery store game show where U get a certain amount of time in the store get to keep what U grab !-- I'd be happy with about 2 minutes shopping up in your veg !
    I'm always jealous !-- Fat leaves U got there ! -- I'm sexing a couple Nightshade - x-BBSL -- They gonna be fat too !
    Looks like that LED working for U !

13. Jan 9, 2018 #4453

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

Page 20,,back in august,,i practically begged you Bro.....Here is my post.

Not for me Rose,,,but to follow the forum rules.
    I was told,,,,NO POLITICAL TALK PERIOD,,,unless it is pertaining to legalizing Weed. ive been coming to this forum for almost 10 yrs,,to relieve stress from the day and be with my friends,,and talk about our Passion,,,WEED.
    We never was allowed to talk POLITICS OR RELIGION, and we didnt have these problems on the Passion. I know how you and Keef feel about my President,,,,and you know how i feel. I try to never say anything to you guys unless im provoked. Why would you want to continue to make me feel like that. You guys are my friends,,,why cant we let the Passion be a place we can all come to without feeling like our views are being attacked. If we just keep the forum the way it has always been by following the rules that made MP the special place it has been for so long,,,this other crap wont be a problem.

It never stopped and is still going on EVERY fking day. It wasnt us hating my friend.

14. Jan 9, 2018 #4454

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

Another post from page 20.

Again,,,this is why the Forum has rules. Eather we are going to follow them or we are not. Which is it?
    This is a great Thread, ,,but everybody's thread is equally important, ,,so why are the rules supposed to be different on one thread then the other threads.
    This forum is called Marijuana Passion, ,not Political or Religious Passion. There are plenty forums you can talk **** on about Politics and Religion. Those two subjects will always cause trouble,,,that is why the Passion had these rules.

To Quote Woodhippy,,,let the fking politics go.

pcduck likes this.
  15. Jan 9, 2018 #4455

RubyRed

RubyRed

RubyRed

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be:vap-bobby_on_the_be

16. Jan 9, 2018 #4456

Keef

Keef

Keef

Morning Hopper !

Umbra this the biggest leaves I got -- That's a 9 inch paper plate !
    It's on an AK48 bred to BBSL --I the AK got from WoodHippy !

20180109_080216.jpg

17. Jan 9, 2018 #4457

umbra

umbra

umbra

The fat leaf girls were Fruity Pebbles OG cubed, buckeye purple x gdp, and peyote purple x deep chunk. The Devil's tit, chiesel x BoC, sour dubb x Oregon lemon, and Heath Robinson's purple wreck are all big leaf girls. Bunch more, too numerous to mention. Morning everybody.

18. Jan 9, 2018 #4458

zigggy

zigggy

zigggy

morning ofc,,,cold and rainy ,,,stay in the house kind of a day

19. Jan 9, 2018 #4459

Keef

Keef

Keef

Morning Zig !-- I'm bout ready for this cold stuff to end ain't natural ! We got another cool spell coming but not like it's been !
    Umbra I had D.D. back in the grow yesterday cause I want to let some stuff go and move more into fast finishing Indicas !-- No keep that one !- I really like this one !-- I got no where !

20. Jan 9, 2018 #4460

umbra

umbra

umbra

3rd day of non stop rain. Keef, I have a hard time throwing plants to the wayside and scraping them, but space is the deciding factor. I'll do a smoke off to decide who goes if it comes to it.