Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny you should say that. Because that is the one I'm looking for. Done with all I'm going to do today. Except, for supper. Late one today. Oh, Rose. How about a red one?

Good afternoon O.F.C.
Ness beautiful looking plants there...
Just back from the rainforest doing a little steelhead fishing. Two rods. My bud landed one buck 17 lbs.
Food and wine was marvelous..rained so much that it blue the river out...
Enough of that lets get High...:48:....

Thank you cane. Still got a long way to go. Cane when you say a 17 lbs. buck, do you mean the fish or a deer? I got my wish for XMas and got me two rods. Fresh water. Need my Fishing Licence.

Cane now I understand now about the fish. I should think before I type. Have a good evening OFC.:bong2:

Yes Ness they call the male fish a buck and the female a hen....
Now let's puff that joint.....:48:.....

Yep think that is time to jump in the steam room.:)
Y'all have a great evening....Caio

Good Evening ( in my best Alfred Hitchcock voice ). While I live in a small farming community, we have 3 bait stores open 24/7, lol. Fishing is pretty serious here. Lots of places to fish. I just got back from Healdsburg in wine country. Food and wine kind of go hand in hand. The down town of Healdsburg is filled with great places to eat and great wine to drink.

I am waiting for the salmon. this season. I am really hungry for that. You need to get a bank loan but it is worth it.

I loved driving through the wine country in Cali, so fun, and beautiful.

Good evening stoners. I hate to be boredandI seen some amber soooooo.. I been trimming since 6 and there is no end in sight. Dang this is a big plant.

Good Evening ( in my best Alfred Hitchcock voice ). While I live in a small farming community, we have 3 bait stores open 24/7, lol. Fishing is pretty serious here. Lots of places to fish. I just got back from Healdsburg in wine country. Food and wine kind of go hand in hand. The down town of Healdsburg is filled with great places to eat and great wine to drink.

I used to show my guitars at the healdsburg guitar festival...a great little town, used to be the home of the luthiers mercantile till they moved down the road to Windsor...good food, good wine and a couple good breweries too...

I was working so didn't get a chance to go to Russian River Brewery, a little Pliney the Elder would have been sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back