Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Keef, OFC. Day is young and time for outdoor work. Got to dig some holes and I not looking forward to it. :bongin:

Where is the Keef guy. Bet he is watching Fox news.
Lol
Im watching CNN today,,i needed a laugh.:rofl: :guitar:
Hope you guys have a since of humor.

Hey Rose, or anyone else too for that matter, what’s wrong with my lady banks rose? It’s got a lotta yellow leaves goin on. Looks over watered but it’s only rain water. I gave it some flower/shrub frets that my wife had on hand...it’s got lots of buds on and ready to burst out but I don’t like the looks of those leaves...
TIA....

View attachment AE3016EF-E4EA-462C-9514-B62CA94DA0A0.jpg

The leaves are turning and burning me thinks. Maybe to much ferts due to,too much rain. They leaves are turned on the end.
Or im totally freaking wrong,,but i gave it a shot.
If it was weed id say dont worry,,its flowering. Lol

That is a very interesting question RE, not all leaves are affected on the same leaflet. take a look at it with a loupe on the underside of the leaves just for kicks. Also, look for the beginnings of black spot.

I don't know what that is. Lady Banks is a beautiful climber that is so huge I can't believe it. Nice choice.

We all miss Keef when he steps away for a bit. hurry home dooood.

Hi Budlight, how are you?

That is a very interesting question RE, not all leaves are affected on the same leaflet. take a look at it with a loupe on the underside of the leaves just for kicks. Also, look for the beginnings of black spot.

I don't know what that is. Lady Banks is a beautiful climber that is so huge I can't believe it. Nice choice.

My mother had a huge lady banks rose bush, about 12 feet across. It sat right next to our driveway and in full bloom, it looked like on of the those coconut snowball thingys only about 10 feet tall... I have this one on my garden fence and growing up on a arbor gate. Can’t wait to see it flower, this will be the first year...

View attachment 00DEB04E-6156-44A2-8507-E3B3B88A75C2.jpeg

My dear friend in Cali has one that fills her second story deck. It is unbelievable. It is at least 30 years old by now. And when the petals fall, the leave a beautiful yellow carpet on the lawn. I am glad you got one. Did you prune it?

I didn’t prune it much, just letting it grow on the fence. It’s only about a year old now...

morning friends ,,,been very busy have not been around much ,,hope all is well

Good morning peeps. I have lots of gardening to do. the bat guano has been bubbling for a couple days. Hope everyone is well and having some fun.

2 RE, that is a beautiful little spot up there. I like it a lot. is that pea gravel? what is that rocky stuff? it is pretty and I think i need some. lol

:stuff-1125699181_i_Where did everybody go?
Must be out looking for Keef.:smoke1:

morning ofc,,,HAPPY EASTER,,,easter and April fools day on the same day ,,,gonna have my son look for easter eggs that i did not hide ,,,then ill tell him about april fools day ....revenge belongs to mom,,,,(then ill give him his basket )

Happy Easter Troops. I am relaxing today. Yesterday I finished the flower room, New lights, new fans and as soon as they come in a new phresh filter. Best thing is I have honest doors on both grow rooms. No more tarps!I be happy.

Join me in a Easter Doob. :48:

Good morning friends, zigggy, that is funny, tell him happy Easter from me. lol

St Nick, sounds awesome.Glad you are getting it all together, real doors, and all those upgrades, enjoy!

Good morning Umbra, what's up? Keef? come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back