Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter and April Fools day. Lets smoke pot. my dinner is easy, i can get stoned. lol

I decided relaxing is boring. I'm with ya Rose. Doobytooya! :)

umbra that's fantastic. Time to relax and enjoy your evening. Time to fill the small water bong I got..:bong2:

OMG UMBRA, that is a lot, do you have them all hanging? what a job.

we had a good dinner, the boys laughed at me for forgetting stuff. it was pretty bad, but funny too.

Ness, your plants are sure pretty. St Nick, doobietoya? I like the sounds of that. What are you smoking?

Umbra, I sure am impressed. Not counting trimming. unless you are harvesting the whole plant that is the work of a crew, a good sized crew. Rose, I'm actually smoking some fresh squeezed live nurse larry resin. And it is sweeeeeeeeeett!!!:vap-Bong_smoker:

I cut down and do a rough trim wet. Then hang it and let it dry. Come back and remove it from the stick and do a dry trim and shaping.

Then I m impressed. Thats what I do but no way would I do 65 plants I'd be in the morgue.:farm:

Good morning friends,

St Nick, tell me more, was it really good?

Umbra. man, i hope you are still alive, i don't know how you did that.

It is a pretty day here, chilly, but sunny. It is supposed to rain the rest of the week. I popped some Northern lights seeds yesterday. I am hoping to grow one outdoors.

Hope you all have a good Monday.

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW.
just got home from three days out steelhead fishing hooked two fish one around 15 lbs.Note that these fish are in the national park and have to be released.
Have a run of Nurse Larry going that sure is heavy on the sativa side?? Don't recall seeing that in earlier runs......let's puff one....:48:.....

Yep Rose sure enough will get some pics the ones really showing are over at the neighbors they're in flower. Thought of you the other night we had white king salmon for dinner out at camp it was to die for:)

Oh man, i am so hungry for that. When does copper river salmon come in? do you have clones of the sativa Nurse?

The Copper River fish should be coming soon, they're expensive but good...
Rose I am terrible at keeping track of plants I fish to much this time of year. but I have 3 in flower 4 in 3gal pots in veg. And 6 in one gal.pots that just came out of solo cups.....yep. :48:

This morning, I’m sitting in on a senior citizen neuropathy meeting, they’re talking medical marijuana...things are coming along here in Cali...lotta blue hair in here...lol

Sounds great 2R.E.....if it works keep doing it:)
I am going to have another bowl to keep my anxiety down and the back pain bearable.
Yep.....:48:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back