Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rose, good to be back. Even if it Is limited.
Yes, I really see a big boost in growth and health when using the tea.
Had been using xtreem tea but its kind of costly and I have an abundance of girlz chomping at the bit to get outside.
Keef was good enuff to gift me with some fantastic seed from several of y'all.
Sure saved my butt cuz all my existing seed had been watered down so much it was almost hemp.
No, I do use pond water to water my plants on the patio but there is a dry beneficial bacteria I use in the ponds to keep the dead plants and fish poo all cleaned up.
Was thinking of adding some to a bucket of water and add molasses and a bubbler for 24hrs. They say there is 8 bacteria in it but no names of them.

G -- Had me confused too !-- but that ain't hard right now !-- That Richie Riches stuff give U 35-45,000 different types of beneficials bacteria and stuff !-- I run Aero under LEDs with a live res. -- I'm working out something right now !-- I'm a lazy as* pot framer !-- Change the res ever 2 weeks ?-- U change the res in all 8 of them boxes every 2 weeks cause I ain't !-- I run a whole 2 month bloom cycle starting with bout 10 gals of nute water !-- I was using Voodoo Juice to inoculate each box with beneficial bacteria -- It's a lot like that Richie Riches stuff -- I been out a while and inoculate each new box with a scoop of nute water from a healthy box !-- I farm beneficial bacteria and they take care of my plants !-- The problem I'm working out is that the plants take up more water than nutes so the nute solution slowly gets more condensed with time !-- So what I been doing is top off the boxes every week or 2 with RO water with Cal/Mag only !-- I'm getting closer to where I want to be but I still burn them a little at the end !-- I do got a plan for a better grow system --I'm just gonna wait until I get the grow moved !-- Until then I just keep growing small plants in my boxes !-- I'm looking forward to giving my girls they head and let them run !-- I've been through a lot of little girls and I certainly found some dank -- Some of them ?--I bred dank to dank and surprise !- It comes out dank !-- My afternoon caps must be kicking in !- Look at me all calm and stuff !--
Mater -- I was a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade !-- The morphine was killing me slowly and cold turkey withdrawals almost finished the job !-- So I quit the doctors and I make my own medicine !-- I'm back up to a healthy weight and mostly do O.K. !-- I can't go to the doctor because the will take an x-ray of my face and give me as much of whatever I want and from 20 years working in surgery I know all the good sheet by name !---I ain't doing it !--- I can't go back to being a junkie !

Hey Buddy, yeah I shot you an email, lol. Glad it made it safe and sound. Time for some new stuff to play with. Those "laissez le bon temps rouler" are the new stuff with the apricot head male. Some devil's tit, blackstar, fruity pebbles and a couple others I think are in the mix. You will have to grow them out to see which are which.

U know I will have good time with these Umbra !-- I know what kinda work U do !-- -- I been holding up on starting some seed till I get rid of these white flies !-Then I'll let the good times roll and see what U did !- Thinking about getting more lace wings eggs !-- What I used should be enough but it'll take 3 weeks or so and I'm also an impatient man !--
Smoking on a little little something that is the daughter of something U did !-- Last month's BOTM winner !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica !-- This what I got when I put a BBSL male on her !

I don't care who U are !--Dis will light U up !--

View attachment 20180403_183018.jpg

What up Cane !-- She a big girl and if U hit her hard ?-- She hit U back just as hard !-- If U show a little respect and keep your finger off that carburetor hole on a glass pipe she quite nice !-- Disrespect her and hit her like a cheap cigar she'll put U down !-- Make U melt ! --

What terepene or terp profile causes the munchies ?-- I think this weed got some of it !-- D.D. said I need to go on a diet !-- So I cut out the cake !-- That's good right ?--
I'm go to hell for stuff like this ain't I ?-- Want a bite ?---- Creamy-- melty----chocolate goodness -- with absolutely no redeeming features --just like me !-- Probably got some gluten in it too !-- but mostly nutritious fats and sugars !--

View attachment 20180403_194613.jpg

Keef, you may not go to hell for eating stuff like that but it may help you get to your expected destination a little faster. I’m guilty and just this last weekend, I got a good dose of pie(Banana Cream’n Apple), cookies’n candy....what the hell, I don’t wanna live forever...

RE !-- How ya been ?-- It wasn't as satisfying as I expected !-- Just seemed like something was missing !-- Then I had one them ah-ha moments and knew what was missing and how it should be done !-- The icing should be in a warm fondue dish with thick cut bacon on a stick for dipping !--
My heart is good !-- Blood pressure is reasonable most times -- It goes up when I'm hurting and I'm hoping this high CBD girl I got in bloom gonna help that !-- I plan to hang out another 30 plus years and by then maybe by then they can cure this disease they call "ageing" !-- They understand how to do it but just don't know how to get -r- done yet !-- Looking back at where we were when I first entered medicine and where we at now ?-- I think I got a fair shot at having my body back the way it was before I broke it !

Glad to see you are back Keef, at least a little bit. Rose, fresh squeezed Nurse Larry is Awesome! Umbra, I got a whole crop of BOC coming, what should I expect?:48:

Hope everbody had a great Easter!

Good morning everyone. Nick, there are both very sativa and very indica pheno in there. 8 to 9 weeks. Tastes range from a Hershey bar to café mocha. Chocolate is dominant, but with some subtle changes in each pheno.

Mater -- I was a legal morphine junkie for most of a decade !-- The morphine was killing me slowly and cold turkey withdrawals almost finished the job !-- So I quit the doctors and I make my own medicine !-- I'm back up to a healthy weight and mostly do O.K. !-- I can't go to the doctor because the will take an x-ray of my face and give me as much of whatever I want and from 20 years working in surgery I know all the good sheet by name !---I ain't doing it !--- I can't go back to being a junkie !
I went back and did some reading and seen you were in the Army and got kicked out cause of your attitude or something,,so im guessing your injury was in the Army as a nurse,,right? That where you met your Wife who is a nurse? Damn,,that freaking morphine is some bad ****. Never been much on pain killers,,but i like my beer and weed.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Making breakfast !-- This is how I start my Wake and Bake !--- Got a nice dose of caps in my belly and a table spoon of coconut oil and let my belly do the extraction !
Mater -- I spent 8 years in the army and I got 3 Honorable Discharges !-- In 1973 after high school -- I stepped up and volunteered for the draft in the army !-- The army in thier wisdom decided that I should become a military policeman so they trained me to be a law dog and set me up to the DMZ between North and South Korea !-- Of the 36 or so in my M.P. class all but 3 of us went to Vietnam !
When my tour in Korea was over I decided to stay and the army disagreed so they kicked me outta Korea !-- I went back to Fort Polk and finished out my time !-- Only fighting I did was on the street during the race riots which continued after I returned to America !-- When I got out the army I went back to shaping steel to my will !-- I grew up around a welding/machine shop !-- After that tour in the army I went to work for a concrete machine company !-- The owner used to drink a lite and sell stuff that didn't exist then come tell me and the crew what he sold and we had to build it !-- It was great R&D training -- I was out the army for 5 years when I built a new kind of concrete screed for a company in llinois and set thier shop up to mass produce it !-- Worked my way right out of a job !-- They had what they wanted from me so I got an engineering bonus and a pink slip on the same day !
That's when I reenlisted in the army and learned to be a surgical assistant /O.R.Tech. !-- I had been out too long so they made me go thru basic training again !-- It was 20 years later that I came around a corner too fast in a civilian hospital and slipped !- Broke my fall with my face !-- Ain't been right since !

View attachment 20180404_095207.jpg

I know Umbra and RE make some beer and I know of one or 2 that got stills -- I never liked the taste of beer but I used to drink lots of whiskey and get whiskey bumps !-- These days I enjoy making liqour but I don't drink anymore !-- I'll rack this blueberry and apple another time or 2 and probably end up with little over a gallon of each !-- I aim for about 25 % alcohol !-- I find I can get a nice flavor
and it will still have a kick !

View attachment 20180404_102931.jpg

Before anyone ask if I'm disabled -
-This is the clearest way to explain what happened at my disability hearing-
- Dispite both lawyers telling the judge I couldn't work -
- The Red Neck Republican Judge saw my pony tail and decided I could get a job folding clothes and was not disabled ! --

G'morning Keef, good to hear ya agin. You ever consider blending the finished product? I betcha there's some gold to be had.

What up Nick !---- Haven't really tried that yet -- Couple months ago I made a nice run of blueberry vinegar !-- Kinda gun shy right now !-- I think the Gloman made a batch like that recently too !--
One day U got liqour and next time U check it U got vinegar -- Make U think W---T---F ?
I know exactly what causes liqour to become vinegar my question was when did it happen ?
There's a microbe that eats alcohol and sheets vinegar !-- Somehow I contaminated the liqour with that bug !-- That can't be happening !

Nick U know I kinda watch the weather too ?-- The southeast U.S. been getting hammered by these spring storms sweeping thru -- U keep your eye on that Creek !-- I think there's gonna be another round of storms this year !-- They will spin up a tornado in a heart beat so keep alert !-- Them thangs should scare people cause ain't nothing U can do to stop or avoid them !-- Like rolling the dice U just never know where they gonna pop up !-- On the coast we get hurricanes and days of warning and a chance to run !--

Keef, we are having genuinely crappy weather right now as we speak. The wind is howling and the river is up about 10 ft.

What up y'all?
Crappy weather? You must be in MY neck of the woods! Here we just melting off the snow n ice from last week but still in the 20's. Still too cold for the girlz to go in the greenhouse.
Keef, my blueberry wine turned out great! It could be a bit stronger but the flavor is spot on. Gonna try a full 5gal. Next time.
That shine I made isn't drinkable without proofing it down but it sure works good for making RSO. I been studying on it and next run I'm gonna try to go for rhy whiskey.
My Barney dog has an appointment with the U of I vetinary neurological inst. Next wed. So we're hoping to get him back up and out of pain soon.
Hope y'all have a great green day!
Oh yeah, remember, 4/20 is just around the corner. I got a couple Special buds saved back. Whoo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back