Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone ask if I'm disabled -
-This is the clearest way to explain what happened at my disability hearing-
- Dispite both lawyers telling the judge I couldn't work -
- The Red Neck Republican Judge saw my pony tail and decided I could get a job folding clothes and was not disabled ! --
I got out of going to jail for 6 months by cutting my long hair off,,putting on a suit,,and saying yesser to the Judge. Not sure if he was a Redneck or not,,i didnt bother to ask.
Especially back in the day,,No JUDGE liked long hair. That was a given and widly known. Attorneys that were any good made damn sure thier Client knew what kind of Judge they were dealing with.
Just sayen,,it might have helped,,especially if that was the reason for his decision is just your Pony Tail.

Can't even run errands without having a big adventure !--
Yep Mater justice by the way U look is not justice at all !-- This happened in 2001-2 !---- Some might be O.K. with that 1950s attitude but lots aren't !-- I saw on the news this morning a couple Congressmen pushing a new book they wrote about the reunification American !-- I'm down with that !-- We gonna get right on that come November if not before ! -- I'll be out there with the women and kids doing my part !
What's up with that Laura Ingram on Fox ?-- Grown woman on television attacking a child that just survived a mass school shooting ? ?-- Time for her to get the Bill O'Rielly treatment ?--- They do have some disgusting commentary on Fox-- It's just a state run right wing propaganda channel and needs to be shutdown !-- Seems the people have been motivated by the rudeness and crudeness of our current situation but this midterm election will tell the tale ! -- Gonna be interesting to see if people want to go backwards or forward ?

Okay,,,,aaaaaaa,,,right.
Im gonna go smoke a bowl. You might wanna go smoke more Weed or something Bro,,whatever your smoking now dont seem to be working.Your the most pissed off Pothead i know,,,might wanna NOT watch the news for awhile or never......:bolt:
Thought we were talking about your Disabilty and a Ponytail?

Don't mind Keef, he's gotta long way to go toreach that relaxed state of "Pothead". Personally I think he needs to lay off the Indica and get serious with some Sativa:vap-Bong_smoker:

That's right he said he wasn't stable yet !-- My brain chemistry is different from other people who haven't had a TBI or PSTD - and spent a decade as a junkie !-- At times I lack that thing called self control !-- I guess this whole thing has brought out the old soldier in me !-- Defend the country from enemies abroad and at home !-- The way I see it my country and democracy was attacked by an enemy with assistance of American traitors !-- Maybe it's just me and my brain damaged self but I find that extremely offensive !-- Ain't enough weed in the world to change that !--

I had a really bad day yesterday. I yelled at my doctor, a nice round, white, morman gynecologist. I mean i screamed at him in a voice i didn't recognize, for at least 5 minutes. He stated an untruth about Obama and I lost it. I mean lost it. I swore at my doctor, i told him a thing or two. I am not proud of it, I would apologize but he started it, and i what i said was the truth and would say it all again. I have done this twice since my stroke. My sister said it is from the stroke as i never did this in my life. I haven't been through anything like you have Keef, but I get it. I have rage over racism and that is what his story was based in. He knows that now. I hope i never do that again, i am exhausted from it.

Had a dream one time about some a-hole beating a little black kid. It was a dream, don't ask me why . I woke up to my wife screaming 'cause I had her in a headlock and was pounding her. I was so ashamed about the results of my dream to her but it gave me an honest insight to my opinion and reaction to racism. The wife by the way wasn't hurt and she forgave me when she heard the dream.

The blueberry vinegar is from stuff not being sanitized properly. Been learning all kinds of stuff about wine and grapes. The parents of Cabernet Sauvignon were Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc. Cabernet Franc is also a parent to Merlot grapes.
Thinking about some merlot tasting weed. I think I can do it.

I went back and read the rules again. Perhaps a few others here need to do the same. This is a pot forum that has rules against politics,,another reason i registered here. Rosebud, thought you were a Moderator. You seem to be inviting the same kinda conversation. I have not brought up Obama or anyone else for that matter, why,,,because i read your Rules. I have not been on many forums,,but the ones i have. They followed thier rules,,especially the Moderators. Cant everybody just smoke the weed they are always talking about,,,and get high. Jesus
All this over a question about Disability,,,i mean really. I didnt mention Race. Sorry i freaking asked.
Now for Coffee and start on my Blueprints. To early for this crap.

And you have how many posts? Ignore the politics like I do and enjoy the rest. I made a decision a long time ago to keep my views to myself and do my best to refrain from commenting on others. Keeps the peace..

56 post,, How many post do i need to follow the rules? But i get what Your saying Nick,,you do alot of ignoring.

Mater if you don't like it here just leave. The only one I see neg. (-) here is you.

Good Morning OFC. Found a jar of mj yesterday. Don't know what it is but it does the trick. Just in time because the last of SD is just about gone.

To cool outside to do any weeding for my new grow tent. It's 38. Rose, Nick you sure had a day yesterday. Dr's, Dreams. Today is another day, time for a hit.:48:

Good Morning OFC. If the site is a problem, or the people here, maybe it's time to move along. Keef has brain damage, we choose to ignore some of the things he does or says because we know him, know his disability, and know there are other things more important. Now if you have a documented traumatic brain injury and are not capable of functioning or speaking on the forum, some people here might cut you some slack ... but that's not the case, so either accept it or you know your way out. We are a tight group and are fiercely loyal. There have been others who complained about Keef and they don't come here anymore. If it's a problem for you, don't come back. Pretty simple.

Coffee cup is empty, bowl is empty. Got to fix this. Tried to upload pictures of the grow. It has grown 1/2 since yesterday. Card didn't want to upload pictures. Things just seem to be braking on the old computer. Time to save for a new one. Live on a dirt road and the dust just get all over. And, inside of the computer. I all ways have to clean it out. Been meaning to put a shirt around my small computer desk and have not got to it yet. The day is young. This I shall do today.

Really folks, why is there any problem?
Everybody is entitled to their opinions.
If something said here upsets you, you Don't Have to participate. I'm nobody but a few may remember me from the OFC. I've learned SO much from y'all. You can go other places but nobody knows more than the old farts. lol. Even if some of them have strong feelings and opinions. Live...love...learn

I went back and read the rules again. Perhaps a few others here need to do the same. This is a pot forum that has rules against politics,,another reason i registered here. Rosebud, thought you were a Moderator. You seem to be inviting the same kinda conversation. I have not brought up Obama or anyone else for that matter, why,,,because i read your Rules. I have not been on many forums,,but the ones i have. They followed thier rules,,especially the Moderators. Cant everybody just smoke the weed they are always talking about,,,and get high. Jesus
All this over a question about Disability,,,i mean really. I didnt mention Race. Sorry i freaking asked.
Now for Coffee and start on my Blueprints. To early for this crap.

You done been set up mater. And you flunked. bye bye

:smoke1:See you Snowflakes later. Lol
By the way Rose,,did you slip and fall too?
Funny as hell. Setup:rofl:
Guy cant have any fun anymore.
Weedhopper out.
Later Keef,,,yehaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back