Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- Hit the floor !-- We wasting daylight !-- Let's get this Saturday show on da road !
Dis me and D.D.'s anniversary !-- I ain't real good at math but I think this be 26 years ?-- I stole her from the Pentacostal church !-- They didn't like me much after that !-- They called me the son of Satan and stuff !-- They just couldn't understand why they guilt tripping stuff didn't faze me none !

We got weed to smoke-- Do your duty !-- I think this pipe be Cheesy Jones !-- I like it !

Good Morning OFC.

Keef, DD Happy Anniversary. May another year be filled with happiness, strengthen. love and all that good stuff.:48: Have a nice peaceful day.

:spit:&:bong2: Going to take the day off and just relax. Have a nice peaceful day OFC.:farm:

Morning Ness !-- U sound all bubbly and stuff today !-- We had a storm move thru last night so I'm moving a little slow and making grandpa noises !-- Got a mix of some high CBD and high THC bud decarbing ! -- D.D. got a text from a friend singing the praises of CBD oil -- I find it funny that she is gonna let this woman "educate her " about CBD oil !-- This Texas !-- Something like that happens I have to look people in the eye and act ignorant about weed !--

good morning, happy cinco de mayo! Lots to catch up on here. Ness, love your veggies in the pots, they look nice.
RE, loved your video, what are you going to do with all those peppers? I really enjoy your yard.

Umbra, i am thinking of you. That papaya rose doesn't in anyway look or smell like Jack. weird. Love me some genetics. I popped two seeds and I hope to get you a picture of the two, as they are not alike. One is foxtailing all over the place, the other is tidy both smell tropical. ym We are at 7 weeks today.
So i have been a sad rosebud this week. Grieving is hard work, but has to be done.
Yesterday i drove 30 miles away to go to a dispensary that had lambsbread. This is going to be my new go to if i need a dispensary. What a nice big huggable man that set me up with some smoke that is supposed to help depression.

The pre rolls i got were indica, LEMON SUGAR COOKIES, It tastes and smells so strong of lemon i couldn't believe it. Bud said it was a sweet taste. Oh my, it is not related to the gsc. need to look to grow that thing. Then there was OGKB v2.1 (lol) very interesting.wow.. then i haven't tried the galactic glue yet.
Anyway, top shelf big city strains a half an hour away. And the hugs from the big guy were fabulous.
I want you guy to know how much i heart all of you here on the ofc.

Thanks Rose !-- We having coffee and passing da pipe !-- Sorry for your grief !-- I'm happy to hang out with U knuckleheads too !-- We got a nice community here !

Good morning all, glad to see the crew safe and happy :)

Busy day today, riding the tractor for a few hours, transplanting 80 babies, filling a couple rez's, hoping to relax.

Umbra, are you goin to the cannabis cup this weekend at cal expo?
I didn't even know it was happening until now, lol. So that would be no. I have tons of stuff to do.
I am testing a few new strains in my wake n bake today. The orange super skunk is tasty and the blowfish was a stretchy sativa that I didn't think much of in flower. The blowfish is very clear head high, interesting taste.

Bwana-- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- 60 plants ?-- What U growing Cuz ?-- I'm working on an extended wake and bake !-- Then move right on into an early 420 !--

Sounds tasty Umbra !-- I'm have to get me some of that Celite 545 !-- I don't got no vacuum pump but where I come from if U need something -- U build it !-- I remember once when my little brother needed an air compressor -- He took the electric motor out an out washing machine and then went down and pulled an AC compressor off an old car !-- brought it and a fan belt back !-- Attached them to a piece of 2x8 board a couple feet long !-- One side that compressor was pressure one port vacuum but I don't need something that fancy !-- Shop vacuum and some duct tape -- I can vacuum filter !
I need some lab glass !

Bwana, how wonderful to see you. How are you doing? you sound busy. So good to see your name again. hugs.

Good morning ofc, this week has been a stressful one. My wife is doing a bridal shower for our son’s fiancé, so the house is full of that stuff... but this morning I’m going to a Brewfest to serve my 5 gallons of homebrew to the masses... might be fun, think I’ll take my vapomatic along...
Do you old guys ever notice the speed of time... wow, it seems to be flying by... I’m wondering how much pot plays in that... I mean, since I’ve been treating myself, I sleep nice and soundly and all but I don’t get up in the morning. Rarely before 9 and then it takes 2 cups of coffee and a bit more weed before I start to move... next thing the sun is setting and it’s time for bed...
Ok, I’ll quit bitchin...good morning ya’ll...

Bwana-- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- 60 plants ?-- What U growing Cuz ?-- I'm working on an extended wake and bake !-- Then move right on into an early 420 !--

Hey Keef,
80 plants today,,,a long list of solid hitters and some new strains I trying out...Various OG's, Gorilla Bubble's, Buddha Tahoe, White Widow, THC Bomb...just planted some new beans too, Bodhi Mothers Milk & Love Triangle along with Dream Lotus(blue dream x snow lotus). Should be an exciting show to the end, but have a big room to chop first.

Bwana, how wonderful to see you. How are you doing? you sound busy. So good to see your name again. hugs.

Sweet Rose :)
Good to hear from you, life is good here...just very busy, and jumping hurtles.

The "little" one is healthy and recovered, she just started college...time flies. She's in full remission and living life to the fullest, we're blessed again. I've been so busy with Mom's health issues, then my wife had some heart issues(again)...couldn't find time to stop by MP, I'll try to not be a stranger.

Hope you and yours are well :heart:

Sounds like U got it together Bwana !-- I'm down here in the heart of prohibition so well U probably remember how that is !-- I am a little Snow Lotus heavy myself !-- I just got some aero boxes and an experimental type grow just to supply us while I gather the genetics for a little mom pop grow when my world changes !-- I had a Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi that I bred to Umbra's BPU-X B.B. !
Got a nice blueberry with a peppery finish I call my Blue T.E. !-- Then I bred a Black Berry Snow Lotus to a bunch of girls and I'm still sorting it out !-- That Snow Lotus be dominate in all the offspring so far !-- Bred that BBSL to the Snow Desiel!-- She make Potent Pink Bud !-- One day maybe they let me work !

Morning RE !-- U complaining about not hurting and sleeping well cause of your medicine ?

I want to give a shout out to the Hemp Millionaires of Austin -- Ya'll ready for Keef yet ?

Morning RE !-- U complaining about not hurting and sleeping well cause of your medicine ?

Kinda sounds like that huh...ok, Prolly not the pot anyway, I’ve always had a lazy streak and coupled with this time warp I’m experiencing...I’m just not getting anything done...

I want to give a shout out to the Hemp Millionaires of Austin -- Ya'll ready for Keef yet ?

You better get involved now or they’ll make it so you need a million to get in on it...that seems to be happening in a number of legal states...not a lotta room for mom’n pops...

I heard about that group RE they all wrapped up in CBD oil !--It occurred to me that I want to get closer to D.D.'s work and find a place to set up a real grow -- They wanna make some money in the coming weed industry then they gonna need a source !-- It's not like I'm walz in and say my name is Keef and I grow dank and I got high CBD too !-- What kinda oil U want ?-- I can do that !-- This be a prohibition state so I gotta be careful-- They are what I'm looking for and they may not know it yet but I'm what they looking for !-- I don't want a job though !-- I want a piece of the action and I'll grow my as* off !
High CBD vape oil ?-- Half and half high THC /CBD and my medicine is better than anything they can buy !

Evening OFC. Keef, how that hot tub working out for you? I'm thinking of getting one. But, don't know how much El. would be. I bet it's a lot. I wonder if you can hook up the tub to gas. This herb is good. I want to get another one. But, I really got to stop buying this brick. Although, this time around It's not that compressed. Stick a little. Hard to break up. Just a little cough, some times. I'm late for 420.:bong2:

RE, thank you. And, I can't see your video. What a Bummer.

Thank you, Rose. Now it's getting all the way to harvest is going to be a challenge.

Hello, bwana. Good luck with your grow. Sending Green Mojo.:farm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back