Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe That's funny! I coarse grind my weed, load it back in the jar & cover with oil then put it in a big pot of hot water for 6hrs. I have a hand potato ricer I pour it into to squeeze out the oil which filters thru a tight plug of cheese cloth. Never get it on my hands and not much waste. I did dry caps too but the weed I have isn't too potent so it takes a lot of caps. I put rso in caps too.

Hey that CBD oil they sell is that an infused oil or RSO ?-- I know the CBD cartridges they selling even in Texas got to be pressed oil !-- Kinda figure out my dosage by the numbers too !-- I had some Gummies once that claimed there were 10 --10mg doses in them!-- I disagree with that dosing info !-- Took me about 25 mg for a dose !-- I saw Illinois is moving to include weed in they opioid crisis program !--

When I ran that iso2 back in the 70's I winterized the rso in alc. then filtered it thru norit charcoal to get a dark amberish liquid then evaporate the alc. out of it.
Altho it was a far cry from "the clear" it was still pretty clean. Back then we just smeared some on papers then roll one with it.
Wow!

Yes, the cbd oil commercially available called Charlotts web is olive oil infused with cbd and flavorings.

I don't think pressed oil alone will work in an ecig. It has to be thinned out somehow.

I never had any gummies but I hear they good. Id like to try some tho.
This years harvest is going to be MUCH better weed so maybe Ill make some.

Something I learned was how to make infused coconut oil faster than 6 hours !-- I tried it several ways !-- THC don't care !-- I made it in a skillet on the stove !-- Put my coconut oil in the skillet and heat it up to right below the smoke point!-- Then start frying me some weed !-- THC would rather bind with oil before instead vaporizing!-- I get my oil hot and dump in some weed !-- Fry it a minute or so then scoop it out with a slotted sponsor something and throw some more weed in the oil to cook repeat until all weed has been cooked !-- When I was finished and cleaning oil off the spoon and wiping the cooled skillet out with a finger and Licking that off too is when I would pretty much OD !-- Nothing clean about it but Dam it's quick !

G a couple drops of that EJ Mix or the commercially available terps will thin it but it flows when it is warm and the heat from the e-cig burner heats it up so it flows !-- Umbra is the one knows about such things !-- He got a Rosen Press and fill cartridges !

I must be the only one with a gutter mind up in here ?-- When I said freeze dried crystals?-- It occurred to no one that something like that would have other routes of use ?-- Would it be against the rules to mention snorting lines of THC ?

Wondered about that too. Only crystals I've seen were THCA. No value till activated. Don't know if you were to heat them if they would stay crystals. Sometimes a quick snort of thc would be cool.

Thanks for the advice, trippy could be good. I'm pretty sur I topped her 3 times altogether. I flipped the flower room Wednesday, probably for the last time this year. From now on I'll just be adding to the garden as they outgrow the veg room. Keefs perpetual grow, at least for the summer. I finally realized Indicas really mess with my equilibrium. Whattyacallit? I have inner ear issues anyway. To many scooter wrecks I guess. My big project today is to assemble this monstrosity of a grill I bought.

Good morning, it is tired out. Got three plants planted yesterday and will plant another today then the cages. Umbra, i got a girl Northern lights, she sexed so fast. She is in the garden, as well as chocolope, kimbo kush, and soon to be pennywise/valentine.
Nick, chocolope is a well behaved sativa.

So that pot i got for depression, lambsbread, is different from anything i have smoked. it is sativa, but not a racy one. No clinched jaws, totally relaxed but not tired. I love it. I have put my name on waiting lists for the seeds but have never been notified. I will look for it again. and that lemon sugar cookies, can't find that either. Ok, friends. it is sunday,we need to get stoned.

Brawna, i woke up so relieved to hear from you yesterday.

Umbra or anyone else, is this a safe place to order seeds? Canadian Hemp Co ?

Morning OFC. Rose I have no idea about Canadian seed. But I do have lambsbread, lol.

shut the door, you do not. Do you love the smoke? I think it is very special. 141.00 bucks special.

I never popped the beans. I offered to send you half the pack and you said I've been too generous, so they are still sitting. I have only smoked lambsbread when I was in Jamaica, more than 20 years ago.

Morning Rose !-- Nick !--
Rose -- I gots 3 outta 4 Pennywise -x- Valentine that I I'll move to Aero tommorrow!-- U know I don't know bout those seed companys but Umbra does !-- Bud might ? - He in Canada !--
Might be something headed his way soon !-- Soon as I get it together !-- Ya'll know I'm slow be I get it done eventually !--
Nick I gotta do a little stutter step on the rotation but I kinda like a rotation !-- I just mess it up sometimes !-- Killed about a dozen sprouts the other day because I turned the pump off to rearrange some plants and forgot to turn it back on !-- If they had been a little older they would have been fine but they were just still too delicate!-- Live and learn !-- Dam white flies hurt me too !-- So I do a stutter step and skip a step in the rotation so stuff can recover some !-- It's time too start growing them a little bigger anyway !-- I got off into the Indicas because I hurt some and when one them steam roll U it don't eliminate the pain but U don't mind it so bad !-- Plus I like fast finishers and that be Indicas !-- That BBSL did a job on these girls !-- Now I gotta figure out which 1-2 or 3 outta over a dozen crosses got a trick or is most potent !-- Gonna have to smoke a lot of weed but I'm up to it !

Afternoon Folks, Day is going smooth. Weather is nice. Bowl in hand. Time for a toke.:bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back