Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you guys up early this morning. It's 8am here. Nick, I don't know were you are.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !--
Umbra the magic marked was faded and I couldn't make it out !-- Thanks I'll change the label !-- Sounds kinda tasty !

Ness -- U ain't interupted nothing that I know about ! -- Darling U ain't the only one be bouncing off the walls sometimes !-- More than 1 of us got problems one way or another !-- I know I do !-- I can make jellies- preserves and jams !-- but I like to ferment fruit better !-- I'm thinking about a new run of Strawberry wine !-- Last time I did Strawberry I ended up making it too strong and balancing the flavor with proof turned out to be a problem!-- I'm bout ready to give it a shot again !-- Just a nice strong wine and no more 100 proof Strawberry !-- I wanna make Strawberry shine I get with the Gloman !

Yesterday I tried to double down on my bet there will be no southern wall but the man wouldn't take the bet !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin tommorrow so I'll be sad !-- I'm have to get busy finding a place closer to her work and get the grow moved so I can polish this place up some and maybe sell it !-- Humid and hot today and we got some errands to run too !-- Lights are on I guess I should head back and she if the grow is doing O.K. -- I'm liking these high CBD cannacaps -- I got 2 sizes of gel caps so I use one size for high THC and one for high CBD !-- Took 2 high CBD caps and 3 high THC caps!-- Not a novice dose !-- I'm still working out the best ratio for me !-- I do like to get high but this is more about finding a functioning dose !-- Getting high ain't a problem !-- Matter of fact !-- I'm pretty dam good at getting high !-- This is all about the medicine !-- I mighta took a larger dose than I needed cause I feel da train a coming !

Good morning OFc. Rose, Keef, I didn't mean to interrupt you yesterday. Some times, I'm off the wall. Even I don't know what I'm thinking.:bong2: I have to go into town today. No, I'm not driving. I have appointment to keep. Than, food shopping. I'm in the jam and jelly mood, so, I'm going to buy me some marmalade strawberry, grape. I love fig but it cost a little much. I have three fig plant, that have seen better days, But they are growing nicely right now.
The streets of San Jose are lined with fig trees. No one seems to know they are figs. The fruit just drops on the ground and people step on the fruit.

Morning OFC....
Wake and bake my friends:48:

Good morning peeps,

I have babies in the ground outdoors and big ole nugs in the house.. one grow starting one grow finishing. I don't remember a grow i loved as much as this one. I will take pics before harvest.

Nick, lets wait and see if i get the seeds i ordered then i will recommend. Cane are you doing at least one plant outdoors?

The SS packet is complete -signed and on the way today !-- It was a most difficult endeavor !--

Hey Cane !-- Rose !-- Ya'll have a good day !--

Angie says tonight the new software will be installed. The pictures will come back after the installation. They guy that is doing the change over has done it before, so here's hoping no big glitches.

420 practice !--
Snow Desiel -x- BBSL in da pipe !-- She don't play ! -- Who woulda ever expected Pink Bud ?-- I been thinking colors again -- Might have to put in a work order for an AC up grade -- If I can justify it to the CFO ?-- I think I can !-- After all this is all her fault anyway !-- Bought me that little LED and a pack of White Widow seed !-- Now look what U did D.D. !-- She a dam weed snob now ya'll ! --

Grow me out a Purple Haze boy and turn him loose on the girls !-- PH do make some pretty bud !

Rose it hurt my feelings for awhile when Part 1 crashed and we had to start part 2 !--but --I'm over that !-- Part 2 crashes then we just start Part 3 !

Good morning peeps, went to the doc this morning for the annual...I may live a few more days now...also we have a peripheral neuropathy group that meets in our senior center...just got back from that as well...anybody else suffer from that? It’s getting to be a pain in the a*s and the docs don’t seem to know or care much, at least the ones I’ve been to...Got to go tend the garden a bit, I saw some aphids on my Brussel sprouts this morning so I’ll need to tend that...I sprayed them with neem oil yesterday and this morning I noticed a bit of leaf curl which I don’t like...Anyone have ideas for getting them out...I’m gonna just try for now to do a thorough water wash with a sprayer and see if I can dislodge them...I may go to the nursery for some beneficial as well...
Plus, nothing like a doob in the garden....cheers!!!

Hey RE, i have been blasting them with water on my roses as i learned in the rose society. ya have to keep it up daily for a while, then they leave. I am sorry your are dealing with neuropathy. A doobie in the garden is perfect. I think you need to smoke pot for that neuropathy. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Keef, i know it hurt your feelings and if we ever need to start a new page you have to do it. please and thank you. I felt bad but was nothing i could do as usual. I am sorry DD has to go back to work. At least you have us. lol smile.

RE -- Let me find my book !-- I have a mmj root extract recipe from the days of the Roman Empire!--
There's a whole different set of terps in the roots !-- I don't know if it would help but it might !-- U just boil clean roots for awhile and filter then reduce over low heat until it becomes a black salve !--
Gonna be nasty looking ?-- Someone needs to evaluate it's effectiveness !-- We test on ourselves !-- U up to it ?

Rose U bet I'll restart it if it crashes !-- I don't think we gonna have a problem !--

I broke out the SNS 217 me and the White Flies are officially at war !-- No Quarter !- Got some safe soap on the way too !-- I hate dam bugs !-- Lady bugs die within a few days !-- I put a 1,000 lady bugs in the grow a few days ago !-- There's about 990 dead now !-- I don't have no faith in the green lace wings either !--

RE - I have another suggestion about the neuropathy--Activated high CBD -RSO with a tiny ( maybe 1 drop per mil )-- amount of DMSO -- No maybe just use enough Everclear or rubbing alcohol instead--to make a rub !-- I hesitate to suggest the DMSO because it will carry stuff across the skin/blood barrier -!-- good and bad stuff Alcohol will but not as well-- U might try the root salve too with alcohol as a rub !

the DMSO will make you smell like garlic. My ex fiancé's father had diabetes and had neuropathy in his feet. He wore special socks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m thinking about making a good strong vegetable glycerine solution with soma my high cbd weed and maybe add some ingredients to make a strong salve as well...what ya think, bees wax, aloe??? What else?

Beemer's Balm !-- I'll find the recipe !-- Some menthol ?-- I believe from experience with my own injury that THC/CBD will increase nerve connections in the brain !-- Probably even prevent Alzhiemers- -- Helps repair injured brain tissue so why not nerves in the feet !-- My first suggestion would be treating from the inside with caps or RSO !-- As well as a topical !-- Saturate the affected area from inside and out !
I'm still in wonder at that 60 grams of RSO in 60 days curing cancer !-- To me putting it into remission for the rest of your life counts as cured !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back