Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
different opioids will trigger different receptors. In the body building world they use nubain. Different receptor than heroin. One is the Mu receptor the other kappa. It will cause kinds of addiction issues if you mix them. I have seen a heroin junkie shoot nubain and go into withdrawals while high. Complex problem, no easy answers.

Been smoking bunch of different weed, testers job is never done. Grape pearl is a good one, I'm liking it. Mimosa is a hit, sour punch is out of the park, lol. But, ... I'm addicted to sour dubb x BoC.

Busy day today, gardening and makin a cbd topical...still in progress but a couple pics of the garden...the outdoor weed is not big enough to waste pic space yet...that was a bit tricky trying to upload those pics but I think I got it down now...
78224C62-DFFA-45F2-B5E1-68DE8AEC22B4.jpeg

B14A62EE-1F6A-4CB4-86C0-83A85658BFA3.jpeg

5522E4AA-6FC5-422E-B5CE-17E9E335A2CC.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-8_19-24-48.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-8_19-24-48.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Morning OFC. Got a couple of girls to transplant. And, going to feed one old plant to see how she'll take to the plant food I got. If it works out, I will feed the rest of the girIs much needed feeding. I hope all goes well.

RE, very nice garden you got going there. It's going to be tasty.

Morning Rose, what happen to the smilies faces? Hope, your outside grow goes smoothly. Sending Green mojo your way. Outside I go.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's strange. I posted a another good morning post and it disappeared. Well, all is well, outside to transplant two girls. Have a good day OFC.:)

Gooood morning OFC!
We have much needed rain today!
I tripped out to the big garden and things are comming up nicely. Beans cabbage and broccolli are going crazy.
I'm hoping this rain will be enuff to get the corn and melons going too.
I have 2 GT X BOC X BBSN beginning to flower indoors and a jock horror auto X black jack in the greenhouse blooming and stretching like crazy. Jock horror from nirvana turned out to be pretty good last year.
Hope y'all have a great green day!

Good morning, didn’t get my topical finished last night so I’ll hopefully wrap it up today...I did get a little pot infused chocolate done and after pouring into the molds, I proceeded to clear out the bowl with my finger and that is probably why I didn’t finish the other...I got severely hammered...so I’ll try again this morning...Cheers!

Good rainy morning! I bet you did get hammered RE... live and learn huh. Your gardens sure look nice up there.
Gloman, your garden sounds lovely.
Yarddog, so nice to see you again. how are you and your grows?
Ness, luna looks like a sweet girl. We will have to find our smilies.
Have a good day each of you.

Big storms moving in tonite, expecting high winds and hail...possible tornadoes, time to button down the hatches.

At least I got the grass cut, time to gather up the animals and close up the barn.

:D

Attachments

• 7f871f608d123ad65195e69d3ebb5f0c0efe99f3bd00a0a10442a9e253746379.jpg
    7f871f608d123ad65195e69d3ebb5f0c0efe99f3bd00a0a10442a9e253746379.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 22
0EC08C76-96FA-4994-88AB-E4C7F8C40A05.jpeg

Well d*mn, I just got settled down in the garden shade with my cigar,and beer and doobie... tuned in to the baseball game only to find my sf giants trailing the Phillies by 10 runs...may as well change the station now...
I did finish my cannabis topical, well it’s not finished yet but it is cooling to room temp and hopefully becoming a creamy substance that’ll ease my feet from some of the crap they’re going thru...we shall see...
Rose, my lady banks is all done(a shame it happens so quickly) but this one is just getting started. I have a yellow one that is getting ready to show off as well...I need to do a little trimming on this one too...

Oh look at that that we have a like button now that is an awesome feature how is everyone’s evening going
This is how I feel in the backyard of my new house it’s almost like a fishbowl with the people above me looking down on into my yard

Attachments

• F4386979-0702-49BA-BA7A-9E1597D3D02F.png
    F4386979-0702-49BA-BA7A-9E1597D3D02F.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 15
I think I know how you feel Bud, I don’t have anyone living above me but they are very close on all four sides...I live in a senior community and for the most part it is just very quiet but sometimes I enjoy making a bit of noise...be it a saw or a guitar...

Good Morning OFC. Trying to get garden, yard, and pool all ready. Want get a couple brews going. Might do some cider.

Good morning OFC. Day is young. Time to fill the bowl and kick back in the yard and enjoy. Suppose to get in the 90's and humid. Enjoying the morning before it gets to hot.:)

Good morning everyone Umbra that cider sounds tasty Off to do some transplanting sure not happy with the flavours I got out of this last run I just really miss the flavour of my Mendocino purp that I had The more I think about all the strains that I lost moving out here the more it really upsets me because I’ll just never get them back one of my other favourites it was my deep chunk grape ape that I was gifted back in the day I think it was created around the same time Umbra started making his blueberry strain is when that deep chunk cross was created Hope everyone’s off to an excellent start this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back