Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots to get used to this new software. Jeesh!, go away for a few days and look what happens!

When I go to eradicate mites, I go nuclear on the SOB's,,,catch em early and wipe out the eggs too, I stay on a 5 day cycle of treatments till they're all dead bastages.

YMMV

Umbra how close do you think those lemon tree s1 are going to taste to the real thing

Good morning all. Another rainy day here in my corner. I put my babies out and it has rained every day since. oh well. nice cool start for them. So i am at 8 weeks today for my indoor. My papaya rose hermied all over the place, i ended up taking her outdoors to finish this week. Papaya always hermies. darn it. i do like the smoke. Kimbo kush is filling up with purple oil, lovely strain. Can't wait to be smoking this grow. one more week?
I hope you all have a good day. I am going with a friend to get that ear piercing done to prevent migraines. It is at a tatoo parlor.. Maybe i get me a big ole piercing or a tatt. LOL, i am too old.

Hey folks. I been working in the garden this morning. My vegg room is 'sploding. An application of clonex to my cuttings and everything I started took. My BOC are doing well and all of my CBD crosses came up. I may have to let my Nuerse Larry mother go but no worries, I got 8 clones of her.

Is it still morning ?-- I'm around !-- I'm be able to save most of veg. -- Might not lose that much in bloodlines but bloom is toast !-- So I nurse veg back to health and continue to march ! -- I hate bugs !

Good morning ofc, sunshine here in ncal...yesterday I worked my butt off building a wall that is to be a prop at my sons wedding coming up. Good thing I medicated well before bed but I’m still sore and creaking this morning...more meds I guess...
Wishing everyone a good day...

What up RE !-- I know how that feels!-- I'm kinda cheap on how I spend my pain !-- Hot as hell today but it is just starting to warm up !-- I'm hauling water this morning !-- I hate hauling water !--- Used up my RO water box so gotta run more !
Work it Nick !-- That's good news about the grow and if clones works for don't run out !-- Let that momma Nurse do her stuff this summer !--
I had some stuff in early bloom I'm chop into clones -- I got some safer soap and I'm dunk the cuts before moving them back to veg!-- Even if I loose some I probably end up with a healthy cut of most stuff !-- I got one more little harvest then Wednesday bloom be empty !-- When things get healthy and happy again I fire up the rotation again !

Howdy y'all!
ROTFL!!!! Keef, you Are a character. Lol

Ok, I am going to order some high cbd seeds for my dog.
Can anyone suggest a heavy cbd producer with next to 0% thc?
I'm not too concerned with terps in it as it will all get turned into oil.

Morning Gloman !-- I'll have to put the auto censor thru it's paces see what it do ?-- Do what U gotta do to keep ole Barney kicking it but I'm be able to save my breeding pair of CBD Crew's Indica- x- Valentine and I got a couple Pennywise -x- Valentine sprouts so I make us some seed when I get the rotation rolling again !-- Grow Barney his own field !-- Ya'll know this ole one handed farmer use a tractor to grow weed ?-- Cuz I gotta bust out of here sometimes next day or so and pick up the fixins for a run of Watermelon Wine !-- It's a hard one !--I got a empty 5 gallon bucket and proper lid I need to modify to accept an airlock !-- I thought maybe one those other 2 buckets of blueberry would be closer to finishing but them airlocks doing a tap dance -- We a ways from blueberry Merlot yet !--

I have not been able to grow and high cbd that didn’t have thc enough to get me high...I’m a lightweight though but I suspect your dog might be too as far as thc is concerned. I’m hopeful about my new autoflower though...they say it’ll have next to no thc and up to 14% cbd...
Dinamed by Dinamed...
tried to post a link but couldn’t from my phone and I left my iPad somewhere unknown...

I have not been able to grow a high cbd that didn’t have thc enough to get me high...I’m a lightweight though but I suspect your dog might be too as far as thc is concerned. I’m hopeful about my new autoflower though...they say it’ll have next to no thc and up to 14% cbd...
Dinamed by dinafem
I tried to post a link but my phone would not allow...

RE -- we just need to boost your tolerance !-- I think the CBDs work better with some THC !-- I made cannacaps with my first run of high CBD I probably won't be smoking it so I don't care about terp profile !-- We'll see how it turns out but I want to mess around with mixing some pressed oils for e-cig cartridges later !-- Different people got different tolerances and stuff !--

I’m workin on my tolerance daily...I took a big long break from everyday smokin while I was raisin my family...now I’m workin on being a pot growin pothead...I agree about having some thc in there but it’s easy to get soma that...I’m hoping for some pure as possible cbd for experimental purposes...lol

Last edited:
RE there is Charlotte's Web also known as AC/DC should be what U looking for -If U can find it --(U won't find it as Charlotte's Web) some of these crosses Rose and Umbra did might fit the bill too !-- No doubt U need some high CBD very low THC to work with -- I'm be doing some stuff too -
After watching that Celite and charcoal vacuum filtration link Umbra posted I gots myself an idea !-- The doctors and research people can't study the plant so it's pretty much up to us to figure it out ! -- I'm into MMJ but I gotta have my dank !-- I'm have to read that post Angie made about the new software see if I can figure out how to post pic and how the PM system works !-- I'll get used to it eventually but I miss the old system !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back