Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Nick we gonna work on that -- Dawn would probably do fine but I eat a lot of my weed and I don't want to be farting soap bubbles !-- Last time I dunked like U said I had mixed my solution 50 times too strong -- Didn't turn out well !-- I can do it with a very mild soap like Castille or this safer soap -

I got the borg a couple of grows ago and as a result I now grow in a sealed environment. Well, at least I have layers of defense. That air conditioner cools a room which has 2 additional rooms in it. They get fed cool air from the ac room via 6 inch ducts and the heat goes out carbon filters through the ceiling. Since its all brand new I'll have to see if it works but I never want spyder mites again!

I know that's right Nick -- The Borg is da devil but I ain't gonna live in fear that they might show up !-- I'm in the trenches during prohibition to learn to deal with what will show up when they turn me loose !-- I feel I have to learn to face the Borg plus any other creature after the grow and win everytime ! -- I'd rather they show up now on some little plants than on a bigger grow with bigger plants and not know what to do !-- This is school for me !-- I'm getting better but I got some more stuff to learn for sure !

Once the Borg infiltrates your virgin space, they can be a mofo to get rid of no matter the industrial grade pesticide of choice.

From gifted clones, to non-sterile grow media in a bag...they find their way in. Walking in the grass, picking them up on your shoes, visiting a local grow show, they are hitchhiking along for the ride. A perfect environment with no predators, mean they multiply fast. If you have an infestation treat every 2 days, then maintain in 5 day cycles...once they're under control just treat every 2 weeks for the rest of your life, because in dormancy they will raise their ugly heads again.

I've had fabulous results from Mity, and buy it on Amazon for $74 for 10 gallons delivered,,,pre-mixed and ready to kill. Spray under the leafs heavy in the dark, that's where the eggs are at...spray the tops 2 hours before the lights come on.

Happy killing :)

I -- 2nd what Bwana said about killing the eggs too !-- My 1st experience with bugs when I started growing again was them dam dog pecker knots-- They knats are just a nuisance but the larvae be down there munching on your roots where U can see them !-- I was trying to treat a nute deficiency !-- That's when I change to water !-- I guess I coulda went with DWC or a drip and drain system but that aero cloner was easy to copy on a larger scale so here I am !
I'm on my way to drip and drain tables !-- More or less ?
But not here !-- I got a little better handle on it now and run a bunch of varieties looking for unusual stuff and found some stuff !-- I think my Master Kush be the only variety I bought seed for and I been running her a couple years !-- No need for seed !- U guys have sent me fire more than once !--

Bwana one day maybe ole Keef get to go to a weed store !-- For now !-- In Texas they hunt us growers like animals !
Then U got the cartels too !--I envy U guys in the free states !
Growing weed down here be a risky business and if I moved any they would be on me like stink on sheet !-- I've mentioned that task force the po-po got round here !-- They bust someone with anything other than Mexican brick weed the case goes to the task force charged with tracing it back to the source !-- I don't want to be a feather in some law dogs hat !--

Keef,
I live in a very unfriendly weed state, you have a better chance in court as a pedophile than a grower. We couldn't even buy beer on Sunday till a few years ago, still can't buy liqueur(not that I drink it).

Then U do know what I'm talking about !--There's a law on the books that they can give U up to 99 years for making a cannabis extract -- All to stop us from growing a plant ?--
One day we be free Cuz but look what they've created in us !-- Minimum plant count ?--sure that's all I got !-- I could live with that !-- Texas is changing but ever so slow !-- Houston -Austin and San Antonio have or will soon have ordinances that allow the po-po to give U a ticket for less than 2 oz. Now if they could convince the cops to just give U a ticket !-- Most of them ignore it and give U the optional beat down for free !-After U in handcuffs so U can't even defend yourself !- Mane I am allergic to handcuffs and I can't take an as* whooping like when I was younger !

Good afternoon ofc, been gone a bit but home now. My son took me to a concert last night in Oakland, saw “as the crow flies” Chris Robinson doing his old band the “black crows”...a whole lotta fun! Now I’m home and need me a nap so guess I’ll lite up and have a nap! Cheers...

We went to the Black Crows in New Orleans but D.D. sick before it started or not long after and we had to leave !
Hey ya'll that high CBD tincture they sell ?-- Just an olive oil extraction ?-- I would like coconut better !-- Wonder how strong those drops are ?-- I got no way to measure THC/CBD content I just have to judge by effect !-- D.D. been having some problems with migraines and there has to be a better way than getting shots in the temple and all about the head and shoulders ?-- I gotta find another way !-- Needles don't bother me a bit long as I'm on the dull end !-- but I am not a fan when they pointed at me !--
Anyway I need a formula to knock out migraines!-- Any suggestions ?

I notice lots of post here,,so im going to ask a question. Will MG potting soil work if i dont have anything else to start seedlings?

What about those dearth piercings Keef? My gf is going to do it as soon as she is able. 80% benefit. I hope it could help DD.
Gloman, and Keef and anyone else, yesterday someone said they don't want thc in the cbd? or something like that? I need to tell you that the medicine I make always has a bit of a THC indica strain added . I figure 15 % but that is only a guess. I think cbd and thc are just part of the picture of all the cannabinoids. I always go back to the oncologist that told me use all the varieties of plants you can get to make a good medicine. So, although we don't want our people and pets stoned, a bit of thc is indicated. my 2 cents

What about those dearth piercings Keef? My gf is going to do it as soon as she is able. 80% benefit. I hope it could help DD.
Gloman, and Keef and anyone else, yesterday someone said they don't want thc in the cbd? or something like that? I need to tell you that the medicine I make always has a bit of a THC indica strain added . I figure 15 % but that is only a guess. I think cbd and thc are just part of the picture of all the cannabinoids. I always go back to the oncologist that told me use all the varieties of plants you can get to make a good medicine. So, although we don't want our people and pets stoned, a bit of thc is indicated. my 2 cents

I think that comment was in reference to puppy meds Rose, but I could be mistaken. Around here they market a CBD tincture that comes in 10, 20, and 30% concentrations. Made from Hemp though so I can't tell you much about it. I mixed it with my vape pen cartridge for my panic attacks, seemed to help if it had enuff thc in the cartidge

Weed man welcome to MP and the O.F.C. -- This is where most of the answers live !-- I don't know much bout dirt farming but we got plenty that do !--
Rose I forgot about U making that post about piercing for migraines-- I'll pass that on to D.D. pollen is bad now and she spent several hours in the ER last night as a patient instead of a nurse !-- I sent her back with a sack of caps made from that CBD Crew's Indica -x- Valentine !-- I think they helping !-- She'd had a migraine earlier then locked up with bronchitis or something like it !-- She's laid up trying to get better !-- I be glad when we can get rid of this place and get me up closer to her work and cut out the apartment and this expensive as* beach house !-- May not be expensive some places but it is to me !

So I was window shopping at seedfinders -- I want a cherry with very noticable undertones and/or grape too !-- Indica or mostly indica !-- What's up with this Cherry Kush or is there a better one and a grape indica ?-- about a 60 day or less finisher !-- Don't care what it's called I just want no doubt about what flavor it is !--Any feed back ?--

I think it was me saying I wanted to find a strain with very high cbd and very low or no thc to make medicine for Barney.
Rose, your oil hasn't gotten him stoned that I could tell. He's bright and play full. Hmmm now that I think about it, he does seem to have the munchies a bit more. Lol!

My girlfriends poodle is eating more, the munchies are real. LOL I think the best meds have a bit of thc.

Keef do you have mail?

So far all of my high cbd plants have had ample thc for me...and just about the right amount I think....
My girls tonight out in the garden...
Left amnesia CBD, right Dinamed CBD, both auto’s
69707D4F-955A-4342-A84C-5C4924C5E7E0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back