Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About once a week or more after watching the news I think I should just crawl back under my rock and go dark until we get back out the 1950s !-- School is out up in there !----
( means no class) !-- Well at least we got peace in the middle east !-- I guess the Koreas are next ?--

Afternoon OFC. Didn't get anything done today, except watering veg's. I got the White Widow to repot tomorrow, and the girls will be set in the pots there going to grow in for the season. I'll post picture as soon, as I upload them. Hot day today in the 90's. I'm staying inside for the rest of the day. Well, it's 420 for me.:cool:

The picture I posted is Button's. She is a good old girl. She like to bark at least once a day. Luckily it does not last for long.

Howdy y'all!
ROTFL!!!! Keef, you Are a character. Lol

Ok, I am going to order some high cbd seeds for my dog.
Can anyone suggest a heavy cbd producer with next to 0% thc?
I'm not too concerned with terps in it as it will all get turned into oil.

Gloman, i will send you some, shoot me your addy. I have new Franks gift/Valentine still on the plant, but they should be good ones, they won't be ready for a month but i can send you more. Do you need oil too? Keef, i haven't forgotten you. we didn't do piercings, she chickened out.

Hey Rose !-- No hurry on the seed but I do want Nurse Larry back if U have any seed U can spare !-- I'm chopping some plants from early bloom up into clones dunking them in safe soap before rooting !-- I tried the lady bugs and green lace wings but the white flies were already outta hand !-- I just need a good prevention routine !-- I'm bout tired of these boxes too !-- It was a good place to start to figure out what works and what don't my aero boxes work just fine but I need to change the nute water more often and I got too many boxes for that !-- I been feeling the need to build a new system knowing what I've learned from my boxes -- They still gonna be great for cloning !-- When they blow the whistle I will be able to produce clones in large numbers ready for veg !-- I needs me about a 3 car garage size grow !-- U do know that sometimes the right hand don't know what the left hand is up to ?-- I ain't up to nothing !

zklyZbbl.jpg

What up Bwana ?-- Dogs look guilty to me !-- Even dogs be trying to blame someone else !-- Lots of that going around lately !

It's Friday night !-- Wanna get high ?-- Nevermind !-- Buncha Stoners already high !-- I got the Oracles out tonight !---Me and other Keef working the tarot and rune stones -- and a little plumb Bob pendulum--We looking for something old !--

Hey Keef,
Those dogs look guilty as sin :)

Sorry just got back from in my test Lab, kicking some new strains around for thought.

Left
5-8-18a.JPG

Center
5-8-18 lab 2.JPG

Right
5-8-18 lab.JPG

bomb.JPG

26 days

Brawana bud that's a dang good looking grow setup you got there!

Thanks Rose! I'm about half way thru the bottle you sent me so I don't need any yet.
I think I would like to start some high cbd plants for Barney both indoor and outdoor. I think there is still time to get some pretty good size to the outdoor plants before they go into bloom.
My greenhouse is full right now but soon there will be an opening where the jock horror is and my back 40 patch has Lots of room. Its funny how every year I fuss n dote over my girlz outside cuz I imagine they aren't growing fast enuff. At the end I Always have more than I can reasonably use. I guess its passion that fuels me. Lol
Here we are still waiting on trees to fill out and flowers to bloom. Iris is always first but only a couple have buds on them yet. My zinnia are only about 2" tall yet and the poppies are just sprouting. Ill send you my address again.

Keef you right brother! I use the tractor as much as I can for my weed pharming. My neighbor has a large post hole digger that fits my tractor that allows me to dig out 24" diameter holes 4' deep that I fill with the Good stuff. I figured out that if I leave the stalk there its easy to find and reuse the same hole. Just remove a little old dirt and fill in with new super soil then drench in tea. Looking like I can use the same holes several years.

2RE I think you're right about including some thc but I can blend in all that I need once I have the cbd. I don't want to get my Barney boy stoned unless I have to keep him down in his kennel. I'm no fan of cages or leashes n collars. Fortunately for my dogs we live in the country on about 40 acres. No need to make them wear such things. I know how bad I hated being in a cage and I just hate making them be confined. Only for healing injuries do I lock them down.

Rose I haven't figured out how to PM yet so Ill send email.
Thanks!

Good morning OFC. I see everyone is busy farming, dwyl. I'm still waiting on my bank card, to order my new T5's replacement Led's bulbs. That is all, I can do for a light system at this time around. This is the third go around with the bank. I'm not happy, plants aren't happy. Plus, I need bat guano. I hate these waiting games.

bwanabud, beautiful set up and grow you have going on. When, I get into my back room to start a new grow area, I was thinking of making a base close to the floorer like you have going on. It's looking nice.

Anybody figure out how to send PMs yet?
Danged if I can figure it out!

Good Morning OFC. The wake n bake has me in a fog, lol. Got a few cuts in the mail and have had them in isolation after spraying them. Finally letting them out. Shrom, orange glue, and blackberry kush.

Good morning all, 80 and rising here. I think I'll go fishing today.

A shot of the veg room and my solution to bugs in the grow room
20180512_121732.jpg
20180512_121742.jpg

Good morning, look at all the beauty up in here. Bwana, just beautiful, St Nick you have some good stuff going in there, looks like. Gloman, passion, we all have that for this herb. I got your email, thank you. i will get on that today. We are on week 8 of my indoor, i am getting pretty excited to smoke all that stuff, and squish some too.
Umbra, i think i am catching your seed problem.

What up O.F.C.?-- Sorry got lost in the grow !-- Fell in on those white flies with a safe soap spray!-- The grow is hurt but it'll recover -- Nick an AC cover wouldn't help me any !-- We all in different situations -- Down here where we hardly ever get even a bug killing frost we got super bugs !--and the grow is not isolated well-- I tried to use lady bugs and green lace wings instead of spraying and that was a mistake -- The bugs kept multiplying -- By the time I said "F" this !-- The damage had been done -We live and learn !-- Bugs breathe thru thier skin --U put a film over those breathing holes the bug suffocates !-- In aero I can pull my plants out and turn them upside down and spray the bottom of the leaves where evil lives !-- Shake them off and put them back in they grow hole !-- I probably start treating every 2 weeks or so like Bwana says he does !-- I also need a better AC -- I'm having trouble staying below 80 by mid afternoon and it's gonna get hotter !--
We on it !

No bigger then your plants are I would mix up a 5 gallon bucket of Dawn dishwashing soap and dunk 'em. Several times in fact. It kills a lotta the little bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back