Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem St Nick,,ill just add Grape Juice,,that should help with the oily taste...lol
Was just wondering if it would be to much ferts for seeds.
Thanks anyway. Sorry if it was a dumb question.

Morning y'all!
Weedman, I used MG soil for my first several years all the way through the grow with no problems. I never noticed an oily taste but I DID make a lot of it into rso.
I have since gone to making my own super soil to grow in mostly cuz these other old farts do who really know their business.
I Will say, since I switched I have Way less problems with disease and even bugs. I guess a very healthy plant has better natural defence to that stuff.
I'm hooked on compost tea. It straightens out lots of problems before they happen.
This isn't a plug for any product but I did run across a product called "organic plant magic" that I make into a tea that's VERY easy to use. Just add water.

Thank you for your reply Sir. It works great on my Veggies,,so we will see how it does with these bagseed. It was real good weed. And yes i know it may Hermi,,but they are what i have right now.
Thanks again

testing testing

bill-the-cat-.jpg

no signature ?

@weedman, welcome. Miracle Grow is not a good medium for marijuana, if it has moisture crystals it is even worse. I am going to channel The Hemp Goddess here, one of the reasons cannabis costs so much is you really can't grow it on the cheap. You need good soil, lights, unless you are outdoors, fans, nutrients. If all you have is MG, wait until you can get some decent soil.

good morning all,
Mr rb made me wonderful coffee this morning, must be mothers day. :D

I hope your coffee is good, and your pot strong this morning.

Joe, now i know, i will go look and see where we can add those sig's. Ok, see the little person up on the top right corner? Click on that and there is a signature link. try that please.

Bwana, i loved your mothers day post. what a thoughtful wonderful post. Let me try the sig again. i will report it tomorrow.

G'morning everyone. Hope its a beautiful day for you all. I went into the flower room this morning just before lights out and much to my dismay I had a huge male right in the middle of everthing. I must have had blinders on. Oh well. He's gone now, well before he could do any damage. Shame too as he was the only one of a 5-pack of skunk that came up. Was looking good too. Oh well, the life of a pot farmer. I can use the room anyways.

Good morning ofc, happy mother’s day....
Here’s mine...She’s been gone a long time but she’s still right here...
9AF4587A-405D-4799-8FF9-4B93BB412385.jpeg

Good morning OFC
Happy Mother's day !!!!!
Been doing a little harvesting. .
20180511_153922.jpg

I had 4 plants in my 4 sq ft grow cab and it was full, next time I’ll try just 2 or 3... but I got 5 oz from that small grow. Some plants did better than others and I don’t know how this compares to any average grow but it was my best harvest so far though it used a new diy growlight and different nutes than I had previously used. I’ll be growing outside now that good weather has arrived so I won’t be using the cab until fall...so I have yet to see how these autos will go...I need to control the height due to privacy in my back yard...I planted them in 3 gallon cloth pots so they should remain fairly short. Hopefully under 4 ft.

I call Bullcrap...Now MG is not the best soil to use for MJ nor is any other time release soil...please...explain How it "Taste oily"
Yesser Mr political name,,,,i kinda thought Nick was messing around. I took it as a joke.
Ive seen grows with MG. They looked fine. I was just wondering if it was to much for Seedlings. Too late they are already popping thru. And yes i know there are better soils for growing, i just dont have any and these are bagseed im playing around with in containers, outside. My ground soil is a pain and full of rocks.
If they are oily,,ill use them for salve. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back