Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This summer stuff in the spring just doesn't buy it. Do not like the summer time. Unless, I'm at the ocean. Loved growing up with the ocean being my back yard. I can't swim, but I'm like a fish in water. I can dog paddle, swim under water, surf the waves, and float. That's all I need to play in the ocean. I was walking along the shore one day all alone and decided to go for a swim high tide. Well, that was a mistake. The ocean wanted me. Try to take me out. Lucky, I knew what to do. That was a close one. Never again will I go swimming in the ocean alone.:eek:

This lily. And, Max's

Attachments

• 100_0033.JPG
    100_0033.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0024.JPG
    100_0024.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 10
Can't seem to fine my file of picture of the other dogs yet. Will, get more picture an upload hopefully today. Going to get an early start outside as soon as the sun come up. Then inside for the rest of the day. The heat here will take your breath away.

Rose, good morning, happy you had a Happy Mother Day. What does your day bring you? Rose, where are our smilely faces?:) Time for a hit. bong.

I go to tackle the kitchen today. A deep clean. Can't wait until it's done. I'm holing my breath and waiting on ordering my LED's, so I can get my light system going a little better. Money situation just has to go monthly. After this order for my grow, I think I can start saving for a better light system. And, I know it's going to cost a bit of money. This is a wonderfully, herb. And, I know it would end the world heart ache, if only all could grow.

I really want to dab this year, but it looks like, I will not be able to. Enless I get a hair straighter and a clump. I'm trying to figure out how to smuggle mj through the airport. I could stuff it in cap like Keef does and put it in with my med's. They never check inside my med bottles. But, if I do that, then it would probable happen. Those airport guys would nab me. They got me twice, and they check my bags. Once for water bottles, and one for bring rock back home from New England US. I got to keep the rocks:cool:

I got to start a compost pile. I have yet to look into the matter. I have to get ready for next year. I'm hoping to get two crop in one year after my trip to NE, I'll be able to devote my time to the grow. I need my bat guano. I feed the girls Dr.Earth. But, I don't want to do that again. The next watering is just plain water. So, I feel that I will have guano in time for the watering after that. LIG

Good morning Ness. Tough to be up all not and not able to sleep huh? I need to burn one.

Good morning y'all!
Picked a mess of asparagus this morn. Yum! Gonna have it with smoked sausage and taters for supper tonight. Only thing I don't like about asparagus is it takes about 5yrs. for the crowns to produce well.
Gave the girlz in the greenhouse a big drink of tea this morn and you can almost see them smiling.
I Love my girlz

Ness. Looks like you got some happy pups there!
I wish people were as friendly, loving and loyal as our critters. The world would a much better place.

Been checking out growing mushrooms lately. I have some golden teachers (cubensis) and After practicing with the easy ones I'm ready to try edible gourmet shrooms next.
I found morels can be grown indoors so those and shitaki are gonna be next.
Still no corn up and none of the melons or cucumbers.

Anybody here ever raise plants/veggies and flowers from seed to sell?
I talked to a local nursery owner who said she would be willing to buy starter plants from me.
Haven't gone over all the details but that seems like a good way to stay home and still make a buck or two on disability.

Good morning ofc. I miss our smilies too ness, i will ask about them. Sounds like you have a plan girlfriend. it is wonderful that you grew up on the water, i am glad the ocean spit you back out, we need you in this world.
I don't know what i am doing today. You guys have a great monday. Loved your mothers day tribute you guys.

Good morning peeps...we got such busy times comin up...my son is getting married early next month, so there is so much to do. A little old lady we deliver meals to has a problem around her house(it’s overgrown and a fire danger) so we’re gonna go clear it out for her,I also gotta finish getting my garden automated a bit to survive in my absence, then I gotta build a prop for the wedding and then just before that event, the event of the year for me... We go to the Strawberry music festival...yay!!! 4 days of campin and music in one of the most beautiful county fairgrounds I’ve been to... wish all ya’ll could come and join us...
Well hope you guys have a great day and sorry for the rambling... I’m just trying to remind myself of all I gotta do....lol

RE, used to go Pete Seeger's farm for the Strawberry Festivale. 3 days of music and camping. He's near Croton on the Hudson.

Seedlings are looking good so far. Im looking for some other soil,,but for now we good. What soil should i look for. Can any soil without Ferts work? If so what ferts can i use that Home Depot carries?

Hey RE, that is very cool that you have all that fun stuff coming up. I have company coming next week. I think that is it for us for a while. I am glad you are helping that old lady out with her yard, that kinda makes you and your wife angels. What are you making for the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back