Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we getting all medical up in here -- Opioid Crisis !-- What's the best way to use weed to fix it ?-- I was a legal junkie for most of a decade so I got some ideas !-- Avoid Cold Turkey Withdrawals would be my first advice !-- We need to treat pain with weed before a opiate addiction sets up housekeeping !-- I think maybe something like that 60 grams of RSO in 60 days but for a couple weeks maybe ?--
RE when it comes to your feet and a Balm-- Maybe just buy a commercial compound like Bengay and leave some alcohol in the RSO squeeze the Bengay out the tube and mix in the RSO thoroughly ?-- Just a thought !-- I'm down with easy !

2RE, I used to suffer with sever nuropothy of my legs & feet. I say used to because weed has had a huge effect on them. No more burning pins n needles. Some numb spots but no pain. Was taking max dose of gabapentin with no help. Then a change of diet and weed. A LOT of weed. RSO and dry caps daily. Several yrs. Pain free now without the pills.
I suspect my weed has a good amount of CBD but I grow outside mostly and we have wild hemp so things get watered down quick.
I would suggest trying a tincture mostly of cbd in high doses. It's worth a shot if your hurting.

10 gallons of Blueberry wine !--Don't be saying that's alot of wine either that 10 gallons will make about 2 and a half --maybe 3 gallons of what I do !-- Takes me about 2-3 months to get it old enough to bottle but I should just age it in my glass gallon jugs for another 3 months or longer!-- It's drinkable much earlier but it's the same thing as jar aging weed ! - I told D.D. I was gonna run Strawberry next but No !-- Watermelon !-- Dam !-- It and coconut wine be hard to get right !-- Couple weeks I'll have an empty fermenter or I could just build me another ?-- I never did like the taste of beer so that's out !-- Water melon wine it is then !-- One day I'm get me some new yeast !--

View attachment 20180507_162227.jpg

Makin some compost tea, worm castings, fish emulsion, liquified kelp & molasses...we’ll check it in the morning...what else should I be putting in there?
upload_2018-5-7_20-5-8.jpeg

Hey thanks for the reply gloman...I don’t have a lot of serious pain at this point but it is quite annoying so I’d like to figure out an alternative and nip it now if I can...I first noticed it a couple of years ago but in the last year and a half it has become an issue...what kinda diet changes did you make? I seem to be growing only high cbd types lately. They all seem to have enough thc in them to get my lightweight a*s high so I don’t need worry about thc...

The wifey and I just had the last of some cbd chocolate I made the other day...pretty tastey stuff she says, and I agree. So tomorrow I get to make some mo...I got about 4 flavors of cbd now...thanks to Rose, Umbra and MP...big thanks to you guys...!

Hey thanks for the reply gloman...I don’t have a lot of serious pain at this point but it is quite annoying so I’d like to figure out an alternative and nip it now if I can...I first noticed it a couple of years ago but in the last year and a half it has become an issue...what kinda diet changes did you make? I seem to be growing only high cbd types lately. They all seem to have enough thc in them to get my lightweight a*s high so I don’t need worry about thc...

I was a koolade junkie back in the day which was a big no no for a diabetic. So I gave up sugar.
Then I started being careful about carbs. Basicly changed from a typical batchler diet to a reasonably healthy one. It Does make a difference. Then any exercise type activity gets the blood moving like it should.
I also cut out drinking and smoking. (Tobbacco).
It's smart to nip it before it gets too bad. I had a real rough time till I made the changes. Then it takes time for your body to heal.

Morning y'all!
2RE. I had to do a big 180 on my diet. Cut out sugar and carbs, start eating lots more veggies and salads. Quit smoking tobacco and cut my drinking to MAYBE a beer a month. Now that its getting warm out I do have A beer more often. Maybe 2 a week if I been working outside. Clean living and healthy diet and as much activity as you can stand make a big difference. Its hard to be active when your feet hurt all the time.
I believe the weed has TRUELY made my neuropathy reverse.
I recommend it to everybody.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Technology hates me !-- Did U know the user name "Keef " is already being used ?-- I was civilized !-- I ain't shoot nothing !--
Thanks Rose !-
What we doing today ?-- I got da wild woman on the road back to Austin !-- Got some babies to move to Aero later !-- Then plan the genocide of some white flies !-- I mean I want each and everyone of them and they momma -Daddy and cousins to die !--

The Gloman was a kool-aid junkie ?-- I got that beat as a long time morphine junkie !-- Stuff was killing me !- Now I don't go to the doctor unless D.D. make me !-- I could understand going for a culture if I had a suspected infect !

Well D.D. say she want me to devote half the grow to high CBD plants !-- I said then I'm need more lights boxes and stuff !-- The negotiations got heated !-- So I'm be devoting half the dam grow to high CBD !--( I was gonna do it anyway but I had to throw a fit just because !)--
Rose -- Umbra ya'll did good !-- I've only bloomed the CBD Crew's Indica- x- Valentine and I got the Pennywise -x- Valentine coming up next !-- She want high CBD?-- I'll hook her up !-- I kept a CBD I-x- Valentine male and if it's OK with Rose and Umbra I'll bloom a piece of him with the Pennywise and have a CBD indica with them and make babies !-- If U want every time I bloom one those crosses ya'll did I could breed it to him ?-- Might increase the number of phenos that come out high CBD ?-- The Pennywise is just a sprout so that won't happen soon !
I got a promise of more lights and stuff later !-- I didn't really need anything so I'm call it a win !-- She really liked those high CBD caps !

The Gloman was a kool-aid junkie ?-- I got that beat as a long time morphine junkie !-- Stuff was killing me !- Now I don't go to the doctor unless D.D. make me !-- I could understand going for a culture if I had a suspected infect !

Well, I didn't mention the opiate addiction. I used to be on methadone and then oxycodone. Comming off methadone is way worse than heroin but a slow tapering off and again, LOTS of weed helped me quit the opioids completely. I have other issues that caused me to need opiates for several years. Knees, fantom pain from the traumatic hand amputation and back problems.
Now I rarely need anything more than a good dose of thc/cbd. When I do, I make poppy pod tea but only when the weed isn't enuff.
Op's used to be fun, but the fun ran out a LONG time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back