Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness I only turn the hot tub on a few hours before I want to use it !-- In case anyone ask that's why my electric bill is higher than other people in da hood might be !-- It doesn't use that much power unless U just keep it on ?-- I got it warming up now for later !-- It is very good for my tired old bones !-- I should probably use it more !
Just got through making D.D. some high CBD caps and a some of high THC caps so she have some at the apartment when she need them !-- I took a dose early -- Taxes for my time making them !--

Been waiting for the derby to start !-- I pick Mendelssohn !--
In the meantime I been catching up on the 1st crime family news ! -- I'm outta words !-- What can U say about that situation anymore ?-I'm just wondering how it ends !-

We gonna run in the mud now !

Bwana, I was afraid to ask how she was. I cried a little when i read she is in remission. That is the best news, i was afraid for her. Thank goodness.

Ness, everything looks great. I hear ya on we can have a crisis at any moment in the garden.

I worked outside all day. Bud and I, so nice to have his help, remember my whining last year when he broke his knee? It was overcast and 70, perfect i say.
I need to catch up on the first crime family keef. Tell DD, hi.

Re, i hear ya, we are getting older are we slowing down or just stoned? ha. I went without any oil last night and woke up 3 times. Trying to find the right amount to not affect you is the trick. I take mine at 7 at night usually, so 10 hours later i am good.

Hi Budlight, Nice to see you down there.

I don't know bout all U people and RSO or oil or whatever U take !-- Mane I decarb trim with some bud thrown in -- Pack it into Empty gels caps and done !-- Just seems to me that it would be easier to control dosage !-- Works for me !--

Bwana, I was afraid to ask how she was. I cried a little when i read she is in remission. That is the best news, i was afraid for her. Thank goodness.

Ness, everything looks great. I hear ya on we can have a crisis at any moment in the garden.

I worked outside all day. Bud and I, so nice to have his help, remember my whining last year when he broke his knee? It was overcast and 70, perfect i say.
I need to catch up on the first crime family keef. Tell DD, hi.

Re, i hear ya, we are getting older are we slowing down or just stoned? ha. I went without any oil last night and woke up 3 times. Trying to find the right amount to not affect you is the trick. I take mine at 7 at night usually, so 10 hours later i am good.

Hi Budlight, Nice to see you down there.

Rose,
That's why I mentioned it, knew you'd be interested,,,,and I didn't ask about Bud for the same reason, knew he was having health issues last time I was here :).....life is good for everyone, yeaaa !!!

I looked at your new grow page, looking great as usual...got to love all organic growing, props to you dear.

I took a bunch of pics tonite, but since it's 10:30pm here and no dinner yet...I'll post them tomorrow quick.

Have a great night everyone,
B :bolt:

I got second place at the local brew fest for the home brew section which included 12 other home brewers.... mine was a session IPA @ about 5.8% abv and about 70 or so ibu’s... my hops were, magnum for bitter, mosaic, amarillo & Citra for flavor and dry hop...tastey if I say my own self and a number of people’s agreed...

View attachment 8507DBB3-6F96-4093-BECF-DC4131ECF254.jpg

Go RE !-- U gonna need a bigger fermenter !-- I think brewing is like growing weed it gets in your blood !-- Took D.D. 3 glasses of wine to decide it was still too sweet !-- She just likes my Blueberry wine real dry and at room temperature like a Merlot !-- My alcohol measuring float thingy is for beer so it just maxes out !-- Useless to me !-- Ya'll got me thinking about RSO and alcohol !--
Gloman -- I might need someone to walk me through it !-- Did U ever try that Epson salt alcohol drying technique ?-- From what I've seen recently I'm beginning to wonder just how clean U can get RSO ?-- These high CBD caps got it going on !-- They help the pain without me having to take so much I get melted !-- Now I can get melted because I wanna get melted !-- So I know about CBD Crew's indica-x- Valentine -- So now I got Pennywise- x- Valentine germing!

Keef ole Buddy, I miss my Hot Tub. Used to have the HT at 102 and the swimming pool at 78. In the summer you go back and forth. In the winter I usually went into the pool only once. Hot tubs are awesome in the snow. my wife and I always dissagreed on the proper attire for hot tubs. She was always over-dressed. :argue:

Umbra, I need your help my friend. I have a bunch of your stuff growing right now, most of which is obviously Indica Dominant.. However, I managed to get one, count 'em One, Sativa dominant cross you labeled Casey Jones X Swazi. Nothin' special about it but I am intrigued. Its stretching like crazy and it is a very Sativa dom. 7 and 9 leaf plant. I thought she was male so I didn't pay much attention but now.....anyways, got any advice? :vap-Bong_smoker:

Congratulations RE, that is very cool. very cool.

Good luck with the sativa Nick. I topped my chocolope early and the middle developed filled in nicely. It is a well behaved sativa for once. I can't wait to see how she does outside.

That was nice !-- Nick if it gets too hot I can just sit up on the edge of the tub-- We got a nice wind tonight !-- Mane I don't know bout ya'll and them dam sativas ?-- I got the long outdoor grow season for them but sativas are outside weed !-- Inside it has to be 60 days or less finisher that means indica dominate !-- U find an outstanding sativa like a Thai or even a fine central American sativa U have to save ole Keef a couple seed !-- Ain't like I'm be growing a sativa anytime soon !-- I gotta stay hid inside !-- I got bunches of Po-Po and Coast Guard helicopters coming over all the time --Anytime it ain't smuggling weather !--( Bad rainy weather) !--Lots of high tech survelience stuff don't work so well in a storm !-- Plus Ain't no wall gonna stop them shrimp and fishing boats from coming in with a couple keys !-- Every morning the night fishing boats coming in and the day fishers headed out !-- Then repeat in the evening !-- Don't take a genius to figure out they ain't all hauling fish and shrimp !-- I have it on good authority that some is hauling the rare and valuable "Square Grouper" !

Umbra, I need your help my friend. I have a bunch of your stuff growing right now, most of which is obviously Indica Dominant.. However, I managed to get one, count 'em One, Sativa dominant cross you labeled Casey Jones X Swazi. Nothin' special about it but I am intrigued. Its stretching like crazy and it is a very Sativa dom. 7 and 9 leaf plant. I thought she was male so I didn't pay much attention but now.....anyways, got any advice? :vap-Bong_smoker:

Oh that's a stretchy one for sure, top it, then a week later top it again, lol. That might actually be trippy weed.

Morning y'all!
Been busier than a one handed paper hanger!
We got rain so my gardens are starting to show little sprouts everywhere. Life is good.

Keef, yes, I did try the Epsom salts on my shine. It Did raise the proof some but not enuff to mess with. I started at 175 abv and after it was 185. Easier to just slow down the distillation for higher proofs.
I use anything from 170 up for rso and after recovering most of the alc. I heat it on the stove slowly to drive off excess h2o.
Works good but I'm leaning to the infusion of coconut/olive oil now. I ran 4 qt. Jars of bud thru the same 16oz of oil and OMG! THATS the sh*t!

Morning O.F.C.!-- Foggy and warm this morning !

Gloman I made infused coconut oil a couple times but it just makes me way too high to function for awhile afterwards !-- Licking that oil off my fingers and stuff -- Just the making the coconut make me crazy !-- Got oil in my eye !-- I was just a stupid mess by the time the oil was done !-- I stick to my cannacaps !-- Have my coconut oil on the side !

After what I saw on that link Umbra posted seems U could -- Vacuum Filter RSO with Celite and activated carbon and make an almost clear RSO !--RSO clean enough for an e-cig juice?-- Then seems it might be possible to freeze dry that RSO and produce crystals !-- Do it right and slow U might end up with THC and CBD crystals !

More coffee and a toke or 2 more !-- I got ladybugs crawling around on my plants and yesterday I released the green lace wings !-- White flies is being evicted !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back