Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman I sent U some of this Mazar-i-Shariff-x- BBSL didn't I ?-- Meant to anyway !-- There's your hash plant !-- Hooga- Booga !-- That's gonna work !-- "Waldo" that little Black Berry Snow Lotus boy sure did me right !

Didnt get the hash plant but I did get WI, SD, PH, BB King, NS, NL, and GT X BOC. all with BBSL daddy's.
Got to try a sample of most of them and I'm impressed!
That changes my whole game now. I can keep them away from wild hemp now so the genetics won't get too watered down any more.

Morning everybody!
I have a question for y'all.
Why do my plants in pots develops so much smaller leaves? In the ground the leaves get massive. Bigger than my hand, but in pots they seem to always stay much smaller no matter what I do. Nutes and bacteria are good.. Outside sunlight.

I
I can't buy a guitar on line, I have to play it. To me, it's about the action and the tone.
I hear ya but I can't play well enough to be that discerning. In this case I'm after a rare one. In 1967 I bought a new '65 Gibson SG. I mowed lawns for a whole summer to buy that guitar. My Stepmother gave it away while I was in Lybia keeping America great. Last night I found one for sale that I might be able to afford.

Good morning all.
Bwana is that bird an oriole? That is beautiful, are the females that pretty to or just the boys. I have never seen one in person, thank for posting that.
Re, I was going to tell you something or ask and i forgot.
Umbra, i worked in a health food store years ago, i was afraid of what i could sell people. I didn't like all that power. LOL
So my company is gone, went to the doc, working on my thyroid.
OH, Gloman, that made my day about Barney, standing up saying, hi rose, thanks. LOL love it.
Morning everybody!
I have a question for y'all.
Why do my plants in pots develops so much smaller leaves? In the ground the leaves get massive. Bigger than my hand, but in pots they seem to always stay much smaller no matter what I do. Nutes and bacteria are good.. Outside sunlight.

I think there are a few reasons for that. There is more room outside for roots and large spreading. You can't beat fresh air and good soil outdoors for larget plants. I had a pound and a half plant last summer and grew her indoors and maybe get 4 ounces. I am going to grow one plant indoor and see how big i can get her with no other plants for competition.

Good morning there OFC, Nick, I remember the first guitar I bought...worked all summers sweeping gravel around for the city street dept. finally I had enough for a 1962 fender Strat sunburst...wish I still had it... I have another Strat now but it’s just not the same...Rose, let me know when/if you think about it...I might know the answer...

Rose, I grew the nurse indoors as you know, still do. Transplanted her into an 11 gallon tote and it wasn't big enough. Completely root bound by the end of the grow. I think if you want over an lb. from her you will need at least a 20 gallon tote.

Good morning all.
Bwana is that bird an oriole? That is beautiful, are the females that pretty to or just the boys. I have never seen one in person, thank for posting that.

Hi Rose,
Yes a Northern Oriole, the male gender is always the most colorful in the bird species...to draw attention away from the bland colored female sitting with the eggs and caring for the young.

The vast majority of song birds mate for life, and rarely find another even if theirs is killed somehow. The House Wrens are here now, amazing little little guys(adults about 1/2 oz)...fiercely territorial, very loud showy singers, and tireless workers for the constantly complaining "wife" :) Always return to the same birdhouse for years, must have a very small entrance hole to keep the large species out.

House Wren1.jpg

We have a baby dove on our fence this morning, we feed the squirrels, sparrows, junco's in winter, robins in spring, we have about 7 houses full of babies, a cat that lays in the shade and dreams of catching them. The doves have a nest in the spruce tree, it is happening out there. I know the unfair fact that boys are prettier than girls in the ornithology world, but i was hoping the girl oriole was kinda pretty like that boy.

Good thing im not a dove hunter. I have about 14 dove setting on a electric wire. Could make them dinner,,,but dont have nothing but a Daisy bb gun. Guess they are safe. BB would just bounce off anyway and make them mad.
Yes im high,,,and i dont like Dove meat. I like Chicken. lol

The cabbage is getting big but I don’t see any heads yet, it really is too soon. The girls on the right are moving along though. If I wasn’t leaving for a week, I’d get some more started...well I will in a couple weeks...watch them for me while I’m gone, would you...
7DC8C090-581A-4853-A31F-178F88DB8228.jpeg

Umbra what did U call those hash shaker pans ?-- U got them off Amazon ?-- sifter pans ?-- What size fits that jug like U use they got different size sifter wire and do I need to fasten the jug with the cut off bottom to the pan someway ?-- I keep seeing them separating when I'm shaking and I don't want that !

Umbra what did U call those hash shaker pans ?-- U got them off Amazon ?-- sifter pans ?-- What size fits that jug like U use they got different size sifter wire and do I need to fasten the jug with the cut off bottom to the pan someway ?-- I keep seeing them separating when I'm shaking and I don't want that !
No need to fasten the jug, I use my thumbs to hold the jug and the other fingers hold the lip of the pan. I do it over a large piece of glass.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BMW0MZC/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be for that high CBD weed !-- I never even heard of High CBD hash but I got a pretty good idea what to do with it !-- My high CBD boy -- CBD Crew's Indica -x- - Valentine that Umbra and Rose bred gonna need a name !-- U know how I do Trips -- Waldo -- Lemmy (kilt him before I bred him cause I got that triple lemon Umbra bred to take his place !)-- Anyway -- They want high CBD ?-- I can do that but my heart belong to high THC dank

Got The Band's "The Last Walz"-- On the box !-- It just seemed right and proper since I got Old Big Pink in the pipe - Umbra's Snow Desiel with that Black Berry Snow Lotus dad !-- Had it all planned out !-- Was gonna call it Black Snow but No it make pink bud !-- Who woulda ever thunk it ?-- Back to the band and big pink !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back