Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got The Band's "The Last Walz"-- On the box !-- It just seemed right and proper since I got Old Big Pink in the pipe - Umbra's Snow Desiel with that Black Berry Snow Lotus dad !-- Had it all planned out !-- Was gonna call it Black Snow but No it make pink bud !-- Who woulda ever thunk it ?-- Back to the band and big pink !
Sittin out in the garden with a doob a beer and a cigar...got pandora tuned to “The Jayhawks” tonight. Leading to all sorts of good Americana music...leavin in the morning for more at the Strawberry Music Fest!!!
Mr. B checkin on it...
935BA746-6643-4958-9AEE-FF0C0925E50A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yup !- and Dr. Hook !-- I gotta watch it once in awhile !--
Pipe went out !-- I guess that's a good thing !-- but I got a lighter right here !
Mane I saw ya'll talking about Memorial Day weekend earlier !-- Have a good time but take just a moment and remember the people who gave it all for U to have this freedom !-- U owe it to them to hold that freedom sacred and preserve it for them to come !
O.K. I said me piece !-- I need to get in there and figure out this PM system -- I keep seeing that I got alerts and stuff and I don't even know what a lert is ?

What up RE !-- Nice ---- cat !-- U be careful on your trip !-- We gonna be on the dry side of this storm moving into the Gulf -- My face don't like it but other than that I'm doing O.K. after a bad start to the day !--
The peeps in the southeast ?-- Ya'll should built one of them Noah boats or something !-- Dam I feel bad for ya'll already !-- Nick watch the creek !

We might get a little shower thru here early on Friday morning but I think we be fine here on the western range...
y’all be safe though...

Morning everybody!
I have a question for y'all.
Why do my plants in pots develops so much smaller leaves? In the ground the leaves get massive. Bigger than my hand, but in pots they seem to always stay much smaller no matter what I do. Nutes and bacteria are good.. Outside sunlight.

In this case...Size does matter...the bigger the medium the bigger the plant....IMHO inside grows that want an elbo per plant needs to think 20 plus gallon pots...and yes vegging the plat longer makes for bigger yields but if the medium isnt there you waste time ....throw some in Mother Earth and LOOK OUT!!!!!....14-18 foot tall plants...Have fun and enjoy the ride

take care and be safe

Hi Rose,
Yes a Northern Oriole, the male gender is always the most colorful in the bird species...to draw attention away from the bland colored female sitting with the eggs and caring for the young.

The vast majority of song birds mate for life, and rarely find another even if theirs is killed somehow. The House Wrens are here now, amazing little little guys(adults about 1/2 oz)...fiercely territorial, very loud showy singers, and tireless workers for the constantly complaining "wife" :) Always return to the same birdhouse for years, must have a very small entrance hole to keep the large species out.

View attachment 248962

Nice SHot...

Evening all. With this new software I should be able to post pictures. Gonna have to try shortly, unless I get blocked again.

Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark !-- Up early cause I spent some time in bed yesterday and I'm stiff !--
Was that Yoop ?-- Good to see U Cuz !-- U ever need any seed let me know I got some dank Indicas !--U remember that Tranquil Elephantizer ?-- I still run her daughter the Blue TE !- -- The White Widow I had ?-- I ran her cycle after cycle for over 4 and a half years before I accidentally killed my last clone !- Gotta get some out to Budlight this week but I been a little crippled up !-- I got some farming to do when the lights come on -- Bloom is empty -- Seems strange !-- Been running that 4 part rotation for awhile !-- I got the next cycle in veg mostly I need to get back there today figure out what will grow and play nice with who -- Some them hybrids can't be with some those Indicas !--Then start running RO water !-- Makes a gallon every 15 minutes and I'm need -- a lot !-- I didn't start those seed the other day -- I wanted give it some more thought about what to start !-- I come up with a new plan !-- Kinda ?- It's complicated !-- I got high CBD to sex -- Pennywise -x- Valentine --I need to breed it to that other one and get me a sack of seed !-- "V" and Box of Chocolate bout ready to sex too !-- Then that triple lemon !-- Growing weed is complicated !-- I better get back to this pipe -- Cannacaps should be kicking in soon and maybe I can move a little !

Thanks Rose and political name!
I believe you're right about needing bigger growing medium.
Due to my very small space to grow indoors I been using coco in solo cups and they Do get very rootbound.
I guess my next serious project will be building a larger grow chamber. I really do enjoy my outdoor girlz too but its time to have a self sustaining grow indoors.

Evening all. With this new software I should be able to post pictures. Gonna have to try shortly, unless I get blocked again.
The software blocks you? Im new and haven't tried posting pics. Then again im still a little hesitant to post pics.

Guess i should say good morning. Time for coffee and get ready for work.

That's a little better !-- More coffee ?-- This some smelly weed !-- Not in a bad way and I'm talking the bud not the smell of the smoke !-- Sticky-Stanky !-- If U could put that smell into words -- That stuff be saying -- I'm bout to mess U up !--

Weedman -- Paranoia is a pot farmers friend !-- It can keep your as* outta jail !-- Don't talk about growing to anyone not from here !-- Somebody wanna tell U something about growing and U know it's a lie -- just smile and nod absently !-- Most growers get caught cause somebody talked !-- Don't know nothing about weed when talking to others !-- Some of us been robbed and ripped off !-- It's not bad enough U got to practice your craft in secret to avoid the law dogs but seems like everybody else wants to try to take it if they can !-- Be careful out there !

I have never been busted and dont wanna be,,so i will continue to be careful.
Going to have breakfast. Yum

I'm probably not the only pot farmer who owned a copy of "The Anarchist Cookbook " at one time or another !-- For instance trying is sneak in on the Gloman's grow would be about the dumbest stuff a person could do !-- I'm inside so I have to rely on secrecy and the dogs to wake me up and I'm keeping the assault rifle !-- I ain't gonna shoot nothing don't need to be shot !

You're right keef.
I'm pretty anal about people on my property. I have 40 acres half wooded so there's always somebody wanting to hunt on it but I don't allow it. Got signs posted Ill shoot trespassers before I ask questions. Got a tractor with a bucket to bury the ones who don't believe me.
Out here in BFE ppl know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back