Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing Ness started -- SR91-x- (Mazar-x-BBSL)--
I'm proud of that one !--
Momma was Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons
Daddy had a Mazar-i-Shariff mom and that Black Berry Snow Lotus dad
I grew one out and have had it in a pipe !-- Turning that girl into hash and pressing the oil for a hash oil cartridge ?-- That should be against da law !-- U don't need to get that high !

Personally I think a tray of electric chocolates is not always the best idea !-- I mean what if I forget and they get to tasting good -- Listening to some blues and eat half of the chocolate ?-- Nope U could not trust Keef not to forget and pig out on some candy !-- Make me do the crab walk and have religous experiences -- walk thru walls and stuff !-- That one time when I was doing that coconut extraction-- Licking my fingers and stuff ?-- I passed myself in the hall doing the crab walk !-- !-- That's pretty high right there !

See man it’s stuff like this right there is what I miss when you go dark thank you for brightening up my day my friend

so peeps, the blueberry valentine when grown to amber will kick you to the bed. No question the seed i grew had cbd. I have to go to bed now at 6:20.

Keef, go look in your mailbox at your house, silly.

Looking nice RE, very busy week for you guys. good luck with the wedding.

That’s awesome I’m really excited for that I have a really nice one on the go right now

Hey Bud we gonna have to learn together bout that silver !-- It hasn't really been at the top of my list yet !-- I'm Still working on these Indicas and finding surprises -- I got this Squish -x- Oregon Lemon from Umbra and the pheno I got isn't lemon dominate-- but she was of age when that BBSL super stud bloomed so I put him on her !-- (S-x-OL)-x- BBSL-- That dominate Squish and the dominate Snow Lotus parts went to it -- This ain't about lemon no more !-- She bad !-- Just plain ole bad to the bone !-- Not for the novice for sure !-- She even smell dank !
What up RE ?
Hey Bud we gonna have to learn together bout that silver !-- It hasn't really been at the top of my list yet !-- I'm Still working on these Indicas and finding surprises -- I got this Squish -x- Oregon Lemon from Umbra and the pheno I got isn't lemon dominate-- but she was of age when that BBSL super stud bloomed so I put him on her !-- (S-x-OL)-x- BBSL-- That dominate Squish and the dominate Snow Lotus parts went to it -- This ain't about lemon no more !-- She bad !-- Just plain ole bad to the bone !-- Not for the novice for sure !-- She even smell dank !
What up RE ?

I really want to learn how to reverse a Male that way I can see what he really has to offer

Gooood morning y'all!
Keef
On that colloidal silver, be sure to wear gloves if you handle much of it. I saw a lady who used it in a topical and she turned Grey. Permanently! Her Whole body! It Does have its place, but you should be respectfull of it. I don't think they give good enuff warnings on the labels.

I'm not sure you can get "the clear" crystals without fractional distillation but running thru Celite will get the waxes and garbage out to give you a Nice "honey oil".

Gotta change the brakes on my truck today. It so humid after the rain I feel like I'm melting outside. Midwest summer life near the Illinois river. Ugh!

Rose, Barney says Hi and thanks SO much. Not even a hint of another seizure and even more decrease in his chemical meds.
Your cbd oil is a Godsend.

I've decided this fall I'm going to build a REAL indoor growing room. The genetics I have now deserve a top notch controlled growing environment.
Thanks Keef and Rose and the rest who made this possible for me.

Does anybody know about a product called the terpinator used to increase tricome production? Does it actually work or is it hype?

Good Morning OFC.
Here is the seedling starting.

101_1309.JPG

101_1315.JPG

Good morning all,
I am still very impressed and surprised by that blueberry valentine. Shocked. I was thinking that maybe the cbd's wouldn't be so prevalent in the thc strains, if this is any indication, we be golden. This would make awesome medicine for folks, but pretty strong.

Yes, keef, black dahlia, you asked for it didn't you? lol Those are from a very special grower that I don't believe is with us anymore :~(
Ness, mojo on your seeds, looking good.

Gloman, that is great news about our boy Barney. I am so happy. Really! Terpinator? I would have to look that up. I am a skeptic, but have no real reason to be.

Those will work Rose Thank U !-- I'll try to do them justice!--The thing about them High THC -x- High CBD crosses has to be the uncertainty-- For a cloner like me that ain't a problem since I'm after the single plant - Hang on to that blueberry the others could be different ?-- The Black I'm chasing is Black Domina -- and not just her but the "Definitive Domina " --phenotype ! -- Not like I just gotta have it right now !-- I got plenty to do !
Go Ness !-- I run that WI-x- BBSL regular !-- That is Umbra's --"The White -x- Nepal Indica"-- then I bred her to that BBSL !-- She a Steam Roller !-- She get real frosty and walks the walk !--
Gloman -- U don't need whatever that is !-- Terpinator ?-- Cuz -- them thangs U growing ?-- They gonna have plenty trichs !-- All of them !-- Then if U want to get nasty U bring them inside and we talk lights ?

Thank you Rose, for the mojo, I'll need it to get to the end of this journey. Have a pleasantly high day Rose.

Gloman surely a beautiful plant. The BBSL sure has been busy. This one will go down in history. Thanks to Keef bag of tricks. You to have a pleasantly high day.

Keef, no doubt these girlz frost up real nice.
I just ran across their ad for the terpinator and read a few real good reviews so I thought I'd ask.
When I set up my new grow room I'm going LED. Ill have to do more research but the solstrips have my eye.
If I can do a turn around every 3 months indoors I think I can supply all my needs. My new grow room is Very large and can be sectioned off for veg and bloom and there's plenty room for large plants.

I was gonna do some tortuous errands but decided not to today !-- That BBSL boy (The one I called "Waldo") was a busy boy !-- U drop a a male on my lap and tell me he's a super stud and bring fire to everything he breeds -- Well Keef gonna have to find out for himself !- And He Was !
Gloman that Golden Ticket -x- Box Of Chocolate is the one Umbra calls "V" -- She is something else !-- Very refined with delicate terp profile -- The BBSL changed that --but a few months in a jar and U gonna like dat sheet !-- She different now !-- I think I still got some BBSL crosses never been grown out yet !-- Then I spanked a bunch of them with that B.B. King boy !-- I got King Louie the 13th -x- BBSL and King Louie -x- BB King yet to start !-- Because of the bug wars I'm be running low soon and might have to get me a little something ! --The next run is coming along fine but there ain't no such thing as an easy run !-- Got stuff stacked up behind it I want to run too !

Don't get me started on grow room design Gloman !-- It give me a head ache !-- Especially one designed for constant production !--
Veg needs a cloning station /nursery -- Veg is gonna be the heart of your operation ! -- Them Indicas like I sent they finish for U in 60 days !-- On the 4 part rotation I was moving a group to 12/12 bloom every 2 weeks -- and after 2 months - ( yes I'm aware that 8 weeks does not equal 60 days - not a problem !)-- They started coming out every 2 weeks !-- As long as veg can feed bloom it'll rock for U !-- It's time for me to move up on plant size and down on plant number !-- Umbra just fill da garage up and run it !-- 5 times a year !

U know I run Aero so I got clean roots ?-- There's a whole nother set of medicine down there !-- The Roman's had a recipe that I think is a place to start but I already plan to do an alcohol extraction on some then vacuum filter -- See what dahell hiding in them roots !
I guess this just the kinda work we do on the dark side ?

Gloman -- My next move on LEDs might be against da law !-- So If I bought one those high dollar LEDS like that Spyder Umbra uses -- Took it apart and order up some components -- Change the shape of aluminum frame -- go down to a metal fab shop and order me some frames !-- When the components come in put me some dam expensive lights together for cheap !

RE I got 2 sizes of gel caps -- I pack the smaller ones with high CBD and the larger ones with high THC -- After decarb !- That way I can use a sliding dose and take more of one or the other !-- Chase them with some Coconut oil and done !-- I do like my caps but when I hurt more I need more CBD and when I just got a bad attitude more THC !-- I have a bad attitude sometimes !--
Like most mornings !-- I should start some those blueberry seed!
Rose does this say -- Black Mama -x- Black Dalia ?--
We just like the pot/choco bettr than coconut oil...and I’ll bet a quarter sized piece of chocolate is better for me than a bowl of ice cream and I’m bound to have one or the other before bed...lol

Whatever works RE !-- I try to take 3 doses a day and starting to increase the CBDS at night !-- Shattered my face a messed up my neck so if it ain't brain chemistry it's pain so I try to keep my levels up !-- Keep me a little more level cause crazy just a blink away !-- They might call me a criminal pot farmer but I'm not one they morphine junkies anymore !-- That wasn't working for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back