Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning 1 -- How's that leg ?-- U seem to be doing O.K. !-- One day at a time is just how we have to do !-- I ain't figured it out yet but there is a component in our plant that will lower A1C ( is that the one control blood sugar ?-- THC-CBD -- acid or activated or one the minor cannabinoids ?-- Something does !
Gloman ask about the Cherry wine ?-- It's coming along fine -- Most would have already started racking or filtering but I think I might scoop out much of the mash as I can and hit It with more sugar ?-- Got a bucket of blueberry bout ready for da magic!

Keef you're right about the golden ticket x BOC X BBSL.
I have 2 in bloom. Both are real nice but the 1 has a STRONG berry scent to it. I want to say blueberry but I'm not 100% sure.
Man it is sweet tho. Its all I can do to not pick a sample off of her.
My new grow room is approx. 15' x 25' unfinished cement walls. The geothermal furnace/air conditioner and lots of available electrical circuits. Thinking Ill go flat white ceiling walls and floor. Also a floor drain. Handy for nute changes.

Work it Cuz !-- Sounds like U describing the mom !-- Umbra sent me some more seed after I lost her and I got a Couple Be sexed soon!-- the pheno I had was no Berry just Punch !-- I'm just overwhelmed with what to do next !-- I'm trying to sort out this lemon get "V" and BOC back in the line up !-- Nurse Larry too !-- Then there's always the Indicas!-- 1st AK 48-x- BBSL is a keeper ! -- I was looking at the Cherry AK -- Cherry Pheno of AK -- Tells me I keep crowding these Indicas I might reach a point where I get an explosion of phenotypes in a breeding !

Gloman U need to get some glass and start separating these things !-- Gonna be some demand for the components so Big Pharm can recombine them for different applications !-- Maybe later U can teach me ?
Don't be messing with no benzene ring O.K. ?

Gloman say be careful or that aqueous silver turn your skin grey !-- Cuz when U been up to your elbow in someone's belly during surgery who has AIDS -- U better be good at your technique !-- Turn your skin grey !-- Get some of this Colchicine used in genetic doubling on U and it give U cancer right now !
But don't worry I'm on the anticancer pill and I don't use Colchicine yet anyway !-- I think I can get it done with Surflan AS !

I wanna give a shout out to some peeps !-- Can't use they real names but I think they'll know who I'm talking about !-- John -- Jane -- James -- What do U think of the dark side of the force ?-- Can we kick it or what ?-- We here and U gonna have to deal with us sooner or later !-- I hope it's as friends !-- Them other people ?-- I won't mention !-- Yet !-- Just wanted to say I'm watching !

I think I need to rethink my stategy. I just returned home from an afternoon out and realized my humble house smells like a weed garden. I may need a scond carbon filter.

Nick I been worried bout U and that Creek!-- Glad U got thru the storm OK ! -- I'm not worried about the grow room smell -- Most days we got a 20 mph wind !-- Besides no way U could smell the farm over the smell of the pipe and the distant hint of decarb !-- Take more than a filter to keep my as* outta jail !-- They'd take my liqour too wouldn't they ?-- Gotta stick to the rule !-- Don't get caught !-- I really need to get the grow moved up the country and someplace I can secure it !--
Happening day in the news !-- Tariffs and pardons !-- About pardons ?-- If ya had any doubt ?-- There's your proof !

I wanna give a shout out to some peeps !-- Can't use they real names but I think they'll know who I'm talking about !-- John -- Jane -- James -- What do U think of the dark side of the force ?-- Can we kick it or what ?-- We here and U gonna have to deal with us sooner or later !-- I hope it's as friends !-- Them other people ?-- I won't mention !-- Yet !-- Just wanted to say I'm watching !
Huh?

there has been a grand daddy purp for many years. I've been growing it 10 years or more and I started smoking it in the 90's, so it's not a new strain by any stretch of the imagination

Weedman - U wasn't supposed to understand that it was for someone else !-- I got some GDP too !-- Crossed 2 of Umbra's blueberries -- GDP-x- BPU and BPU -x- B.B. -- but I got Rose's Purple Haze make fine Purple bud !-- Some weed give U some nice color and there is always surprises -- Snow Desiel - x- BBSL-- Make dank pink bud !-- That one I'm chasing -not chasing just haven't got it yet -- The Definitive Domina have black leaves and purple ball bud !

The river is just fine my friend. I think we be good 'till winter. I just had to buy another light. Flower room is outgrowing the light footprint.

That is a mighty fine blueberry Nick !-- Maybe it was just the phenotype I had cause it has no blueberry in it --but it was /is a fine blueberry !-- Stetches a little more than I like but we'll worth it ! -- U all Led now ?

Bout that strange shout out ?-- In Texas right now they have approved I think only one high CBD grow !-- There is an election looming and the sharks are starting to gather !-- There are a few weed organizations and stuff making plans for a change in the law -- Any change !-- Seems to be blood in the water too !-- They up there talking hemp farms for growing CBD to make that weak as* olive oil extract they all praising !-- So maybe somebody dropped a dime about the OFC ?-- Got someone's attention too !-- I just want someone to throw a little shade over me while I get ready for whatever opportunity should present itself ! -- My opinion of they " CBD Oil" is not that high !-- It's kinda like a K--mart suit when we wear custom hand made Italian!
If U want high CBD we got that !-- and dank out the Yazoo!

If U a pot farmer in Texas don't be dropping a dime on yourself !-- That's just dumb !-- Good news is that the po-po ain't raided that place down the street !-- I was watching !-- I was planning on going to see what was up if something happened - never liked that dude anyway !-- but this phone wasn't gonna be found !--
Lots of people with weed stars in they eyes up there -- but all them plans don't mean sheet if U can't produce the products !-- In a technology throw down -- I'd put the hive mind of the OFC up against their best and we would do well from the ground to the package on the shelf we can do that!-- No I don't plan to also be a wholesale buyer cause shipping over state line is against da law !-- Reacon we could supply a pharmacy ?-- I do !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back