Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. yarddog it's good to see you again. I'm about to break up some brick weed. It seem, it will be awhile before I can grow enough to supply me the way I smoke. Just can't wait until, I get it right. My journey has been long. I once grew this sativa, it was 10 ft high. When, it was ready to harvest, it only had pop corn buds. This happen because, I could not shut off this serenity light ran by the light company.

At 9 am, I'm going to be checking on keef's seeds. SR-91 X (Mazar X BBSL) and White Indica- X BBSL. Thank you again Keef and umbra you to. It's 8:10 am right, now. I'm excited. (bong hit)

Good morning guys. I hope everyone is having a great day!

I have 3 plants under a light in my shop. They have been in flower for almost 6 weeks. Checking them out yesterday I noticed they are herms now.
I checked my light timer and found it to be turned off. I must have turned off the timer by accident at least a couple weeks ago when I was arranging power cords.
Oh well it's only 3 plants.
At least the ones I am growing on my deck won't have this problem. ;)

Good morning all,
that is a bummer burnin, it is always something with this plant that we have to do everything right. LOL. mojo for your outdoor girls.
We had company all day yesterday, met some new neighbors that grow. I am going to chill today. I hope. Have a great day peeps.

Hello everyone. I thought I checked in this morning but I guess not. I received a new Guitar in the mail today so I been kinda sidetracked. It's an odd choice for someone who likes Blues and Bonamassa type Jazz but I bought an Epiphone SG Prophesy. These were a limited production run about 10 years ago and have Gibson Dirty fingers pickups which are really unique. They are considered the hottest pickup that Gibson makes.

Never mind that they're beautiful!
20180529_145926.jpg

Very nice Nick, I always wanted one of those or a Les Paul but never could afford one...in my hi school years I did earn enough for a Strat...now most of my guitars are homemade...still have a Strat though not the original 62 I had...

Roseanne Barr and her people ?-- Shame on U !-- Now I better get this phone off and hid !

Don't get me started on that obnoxious woman. I put her right in the same box of deplorables with Hanoi Jane. Rosanne is worse thoug, she is the gift that just keeps on giving

Morning y'all.
Raining like a beast this morn!
Glad most of my girlz are safe inside the greenhouse.
Springtime? Didn't happen here this year. Went straight from winter to summer. I wouldn't mind so much if it was the same every year but this makes pharming much harder.
Hope y'all have a great day!

Ask political name !

Just a quick drive by !-- I'm a Texas pot farmer and if that wasn't enough ? -- I'm up on a high wire without a net !---I play a dangerous game right now !-- I'll try to check in every day or 2 till I get this done !--
I'll catch up later -- Can't stay long !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back