Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW.
Hope that you are doing well and staying high!!!!.....

Thanks political name! Fire that J up.....lol.......rw

Hell Yeah!!!!!

I was Born and raised in Denver....even Mowed Elways yard when I was just a Little fella..and have a signed Helmet....the old school one

Morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW.
Hope that you are doing well and staying high!!!!.....

Yeah it is nice and sunny here in Seattle....time to set fire to this Bong!!!!

take care and be safe

I lived in Colorado Springs for 11 years. Saw my first Bronco game in Nov 1962, on Tv, been a fan ever since. I live in the Mountains of S Cal. We should snap back this year....rw

Can you believe it. The preacher wouldnt let me leave a joint in the offering plate.:D

That's a shame weedman! Mine don't like joints but he enjoys my dry caps.
We've had long talks about it and he agrees. Like anything else, to use it to help yourself is no sin.

Well,,,i figured since political name told me to do it,,,it would be okay. So much for that.:)

Afternoon OFC. Hope everyone is having a fine safe MD weekend. I went and did it, I'm popping some of Keef's beans.
101_1298.JPG

I tried getting the date off my pictures, but can to seem to figure it out right now. This day just has not been going right. Everything is off.

Hi Burnin, so nice to have you back, what a beautiful picture up there. Welcome home.
Hi everyone else. I really am going to pull up that kimbo Kush outside and bring it in. wonder what will happen. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Hey all you old folks, hope your having a great day. Last day of a great weekend music festival here... I’m just trying to stay up with it and take it in...not so easy when your an old pot smoker...maybe I need soma that satori I been hearing about...just heard an awesome bluegrass band this morning. Thursday night Todd Snider, Friday night was Lucas Nelson and promise of the real...they where the real deal aright, Great show. Then last night was the Taj Mahal Trio, hard to beat... tonight Bruce Cockburn for you Canuks... next week, my son is getting married and I’m sure it’ll be a stressful weekend but I’ll try to make the best of it...the wife’s fam is a bit on the far side so wish me luck...

That sounds like a lot of fun!

I am old.

Now I prefer small shows where I sit close to the stage and get a drink served at my table. ha ha

It is great to be home Rose! I have missed you guys. :)

RE, Good for you. I would need a nap for sure. Enjoy for us old folks that are too tired to do that. lol
burnin, we missed you too.

This is mid day nap time right now....as Keef might say, “ where my lighter”!!!

Ok, BB, I would die, flat out die. What kind of snake is that besides bigasssnake.OH my. Don't those diamonds mean something? We had rattlers where i grew up, just an occasional garden snake here, like once in 30 years. I am going to like your post, but it scares the heck outta me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back