Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for U Umbra !
Rose I been doing some reading -- This Larry OG ?-- I think I can work with that !-- When I first grew Nurse Larry I got 2 phenos --The Medicine Woman pheno and the One made ball bud that I had never seen before I think U said it was the Larry pheno ? -- What's the chance that ball bud trait will show up in these Larry OG babies I got ? -

I'm done with plans !-- U get it all figured out and a BOC boy shows up !-- I'm keep him !-- I got Charlie my high CBD boy -- I put him back in veg if he don't hermie in the next few days !-- What am I gonna do with him ?-- First I'll breed him to a BOC girl to make sure I got enough seed a Hershey Bar !-- Umbra's Golden Ticket-x- BOC sure turned out nice ! -- So new plan ?-- No plan!-- Just go buckwild and see what happens ?

I have seen the larry pheno more often than the MW. I would guess 50 %. I just tasted some medicine women pheno a friend of mine grew out, oh man, i miss her I love that smoke.
I hope everyone is as stoned as appropriate. Planted some seeds Umbra, thank you.

Other Keef started a mess of seed too !-- Over 60 sprouts up and in aero !-- Gonna be some brutal culling to get down to the best half dozen !-- It'll be late fall before I get it straightened out !-- It'll be -- U stretch too much U outta here !-- U with the flimsy stem !-- Out !-- Looking to keep "Trick Weed " -- Plants with a highly desirable trait !-- I got absolutely no problem sacrificing 60 small plants to find half dozen extraordinary specimens to clone ! -- I got some Trick Weed already !--Snow Desiel-x- BBSL will light U up in waves!-Ain't the only one either !- First thing I do is ask the plant-- What makes U special ?--

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen this movie before !-I thought " Idiocracy " was coming on !--but No !- Lots of cops--Fire hoses - Lots of blood and attack dogs - Marching across that Bridge to Selma-- Some convention in 69 in Detroit ? or Chicago ?--4 dead in Ohio ? --Tricky - Dicky and the pardon ?-- Must be a remake ? -- Fire my pipe up and put some blues on ! --I don't need to be reminded of those days !--

Grew out two nurse Larry. Both tall plants. Both look like males but I like to wait and be sure. Looks like I'll drop a few more beans.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I think I might live to run again !-- That don't mean I'm getting around like a spring chicken!-- Still making grandpa noises and moving a little slow .--
Dog-- NL do stretch a little -- There's the 2 phenos I know about one a little shorter more compact with less stretch and the other sounds like what U got-- Waldo that BBSL males I bred her to did a job on NL !-- She nothing like she was -- I lost my original Medicine Woman pheno of NL in the bug wars but Rose send me some more seed and I got babies !
Checking the pH in my boxes-- It was climbing as water level dropped -- 7.0 !-- I need to catch it before it gets that high !--7.0 is too high for weed to grow it's best !-- Be down to between 5.6 and 6.2 soon !

And another thing !-- U know I use my bloom nute formula when I start a box ?-- I then run a whole 2 month bloom cycle only topping off with just RO water -- It works but I'll feel better when I set up a real grow and do res. changes once a month .-- I'll get bigger harvest and healthier plants !-- U got to be a tough plant to survive in my grow !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all, oh the promise of the seed, I have renewed my love of nurse larry the medicine pheno. I will be working what NL seeds I have left to find that pheno and make more and more and more.

It is just a perfect sunny but cool morning here in the northwest. Now Canada is our enemy and if you say you smoked pot in Canada, you can't come back to the US. I love Canada, I had a pretty good time up there a few times. Wake me when we get our world back.

We got this Rose !-- I got some F-1 and F2 NL seed too and I got babies !-- NL ain't going no where !--
I just might be moving well enough by the weekend to get back out there !-- May stay local is they doing something here this weekend !-- I never been to Canada myself !
U asked if I bred Purple Haze ?-- There is her first set of children -- Yes her and Big Pink (SD-x- BBSL) there in front of her make color!-- PH -x- BBSL-- More like "Magenta Madness" !-- She not a sativa anymore !--

Good morning guys. It looks to be a hot one where I am today.
It is crazy that Canadians can be banned from the US for life if they admit they have used cannabis when a US border guard asks them. Someone tell the Feds this is America and not Russia. grrrr
On a lighter note of all places Medical marijuana is now legal in Oklahoma.
Happy gardening!

a5Tch5n.gif

Don't rub it in Burnin1 !-- I'm happy for Oklahoma and jealous at the same time !-- Canada ?-- We'll have this straightened out soon !-- This is a fluke !-Just a bump in the road !-- A shame that will be cast into the trash heap of history shortly !

Good morning ofc...did I miss something...oh never mind it’s wednesday...off to feed the old folks and stretch the legs with a couple dogs...supposed to be mid to upper 80’s today...I don’t mind that...Rose, that Blueberry/V been making me sleep like a baby...isn’t that a mostly Sativa strain?..

Work it Gloman !-- That fine blueberry smoke right there !
She'll give U quality and quantity !
So maybe someone explain to me so I can understand better ?-- General Bouregard and his peeps would put each and everyone of us in jail if he had his way --Free state and prohibition state he don't care !-Why is speaking out against him and his kind wrong ?
While I'm at it !-- Give the frigging kids back ! --U -**** ****--***** --******* U *** **-***** !

Giggy in da house !--Cuz just getting around to it !-- Label ain't big enough but that be it !-- Got 3 of them going so we be seeing what it got soon ! It was '89 X-mas Tree plant- right ? know my lids are dirty I switch to a clean one Wednesday!
20180627_130719.jpg

Right now I got some wine --tubing-- glass jugs -rubber plugs - Charcoal-- and a vacuum cleaner !--I need a funnel -- Where my knife? Putting together a quick vacuum filter device !-- Trying something new on the brewing tip !-- Gonna be good !

I don't quit sticking my head up somebody gonna take it off !-- Umbra I still ain't gonna grow some hemp -- but like U said who would know the difference ?-- Just don't seem right calling these high CBD and high THC racehorses hemp -- but -Like U said I'll know what it is !-- U and Rose did some good work !-- I got a breeding pair of CBD Crew's Indica -x- Valentine ----Blueberry & Pennywise bred to to Valentine be up now !
Hemp ?-- I don't know why but I'm hate calling them hemp !-- Was it the CBD crew indica that tested 25 to 1 CBD/THC ?
I laugh at this CBD tincture that is all the rage now !--I should be able to use that Rosen pressed CBD hash oil in so many ways and concentrations !-- RSO too !- Oklahoma rolled over so I need to get down with my bad self !-- Medical Marijuana ?-- I got that covered and know how to use it since I have to treat myself !--
79 X-mas Tree plant ?-- Cool -- The marker rubbed off on the numbers !-- I keep U posted !-- U ever get to any OK f those BBSL crosses yet ?
They will rock your world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back