Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dirty dozen -- subject to change !-- In no order

Squish -x-Oregon Lemon
Mazar-i-Shariff
Master Kush
(WI-X-BBSL) -- The White -x- Nepal Indica -- x- BBSL
SR91- (Mazar-i-Shariff-x BBSL)-- Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons outta Peru .
Snow Desiel-x- BBSL ( My Big Pink)
(GDP-X BPU)-x- (B.B. King )- (blueberry)
Nurse Larry
Box of Chocolate
"V"-- ( Golden Ticket -x - BOC)
Purple Haze
AK 48 -x- BBSL
NS-X - ( Mazar-x-BBSL)-- Barney's Farm Nightshade

Got high CBD cover several ways !--
Open the chute ! -- My girls wanna run !

I started all those seed recently too !-- U gotta know there is something I'm not telling U ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it will be tasty. I loved my brandy back in the day. Can't drink anymore. It gets the best of me. Don't miss it. And, don't want nothing to do with it. Thank you, though Keef. I wish this weather would let up. To hot for me.

Good night OFC

Left arm ain't working too good !--Lots of stuff hurts !- I need to get better soon !-- Cause I'm going back next weekend if I can !

Good morning all,
Re, how did you get that guitar to be the color it is on top? It is just beautiful.

Keef, that is Larry Og, Nurse larry's dad. Hamster Lewis grew Larry out a million times and was his favorite. Pretty strong indica is taken amber.

Ness glad you got a red rose, i hope she does well for you. Glad you don't drink either if it gives you problems. I have never really drank. I tried for two years in Alaska to find a drink that didn't make me sick, i gave up. Haven't had even a taste in 45 years. yuck. that is why i am such a pot head. We had a nice breakfast yesterday, old friends.
Gloman, see ya when you have more whatever that was.

Good day everyone!
giphy.gif

:D

It hurts !-- I could use a dose of that morphine like I used to take but I know better!
Am I going tohell for this ?
20180625_100428.jpg
20180625_100457.jpg

Morning folks.
Split my cheek this morning at work. Left work to get it stitched up. Great start to a new week.
@ness please try and check your pm. See the envelope at the top right of the picture? Click on that and click on the message.

Attachments

• IMG_6650.PNG
    IMG_6650.PNG
    178.6 KB · Views: 16
Good morning OFC. Yarddog, I check my pm and I replied I though. I will try again. Thank you

Good morning everyone. Cooling off a bit today, on 97. This week going to be record hot. 110 by weekend. Gallon of water and 8 pack of Gatorade. Staying out of sun as much as possible

Our predicted hi up here is about 95... We got a little bit’o delta breeze last night...calm and heating up this morning though...if it gets much hotter than the predicted, I think we take a little excursion up the hill and find something near a creek to hang out...Good day to you all...

Oh !-- I didn't know that would hurt too ?-- Dam it sux getting old !--
Bout how many varieties they carry at one them weed stores like ya'll got ?
RE -- U reacon that might be enough for a modest warehouse ?-- I mean they got to be sexed and grown out & cloned just to see what they got !-- I got a couple more months yet then I'll hitch my team up and come on up outta here !-- Then maybe I can start growing some weed ?

Still need a good cherry and grape - Not something that just has the word in it's name -- Something that when U take a toke U know what flavor it is !-- Don't care what the name is -- Need to be indica or mostly indica although hybrids that finish in bout 60 days will work long as they don't stretch too much !-- Any thoughts along that line ? -- Do I need an orange or other citrus?-- I got lemon !

Hey everybody! I been busy, took down a blueberry gum yesterday and left her base with enough to re-veg her I hope. I loaded up the flower room last night and today I went into my veg room with some pruners and took the top 6 or 8 inches of every branch of every plant in there. Some of 'em I took more. If any of ya lived close by I probably have about 150-200 prime clones worth of stuff thats going down the river tonite!

Nick got that disease like me ! -- Maybe he can save himself it's too late for me !
Hey if U was gonna stock a mythical MMJ Pharmacy what kind of varieties would be in it ?--

Keef go on to Leafly.com and find dispensaries and read the menu. Way too many to post here. Everything, they have everything

Yardog, what happened to your face? I hope you are ok.

Keef, I know you ambitious but you gotta have one heck of a production to supply a dispensary. I think you need to try purple urkle. Not sure who did it but I got into some this weekend and I was impressed. Wasn't killer weed but very very tasty

I can do that Rose I was just looking for some favs and staples -- I can pull up free state pharmacy menus to see what they offer too ! I was looking for a --This one would have to be there !-- Over 13,000 varieties -- I can't grow them all-- If U were gonna be slap in the middle of opening up a virgin market in -say Texas ?-- If U were gonna put up some stock ahead of time then U have to have a plan of some kind ! --Besides the grow itself -- There's drying and processing stations got to be worked out and set up -- Packaging and packaging stations -- Trimming --A place to make hash --Rosen Press tech to set up for hash oil carts and other applications - RSO -- Gummies-- lollipops --and other edibles-- I had a vision !
Yes it would take a nice sized operation RE !-- Somebody got to do it !--
Why not me ?--It is what I want to do !-and - I don't play fair anyway !-- I already pulled that Hail Mary blitz on any pro weed organizations -- They know Home Boy is here !
Lots of Business people see the financial opportunities of what's gonna happen in Texas but don't know squat about weed !-I do !-- Many gonna take the cheap route and hire growers and U get what U pay for ! -- Texas is a bigass place -- I can pull this off !-- Ain't much different from fishing -- Right kind of bait at the right place at the right time and U just might catch something !
Everybody and they momma gonna come out the wood work claiming they been growing weed forever-but very few got it documented like me !-- -- I do and I know a few Old Farts who can grow they assoff too ! --

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef, I have yet to set foot in a dispensary...my wife got her permit but I never did. And now that there are adult use stores, I just haven’t had the opportunity to check one out. There are none in my little town and I guess I’d have to go down to Sacramento and have just not needed to. I don’t like going to sac anyway...besides, I can grow my own and it works....

Ness, i got your email. awesome.
Rose, i hit the corner of a car door when i was getting up off the floor this morning. smacked it pretty good. split it about an inch long. still doesn't hurt. i guess i have a high tolerance for pain. it will heal soon, just didn't want to go the the workers comp dr. lol. know what i mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back