Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its been a hell of a day. i could break my hand punching a wall right about now. I feel like the bull that has his sack tied up at the rodeo. just itching for someone to start something. everyone has a breaking point, and i reckon i am close to mine for the moment. i really need a few days off. from everything. work, life. i need to get on my bike and ride for a few days and get my mind back right. no time for such pipe dreams though.
some days i just feel like ******* something or someone up.

Wait till U get old Dog --The pain ?-- She catch up to U later !

I took a nap and woke up not being able to turn my head so I got a heat pack on it!-- I gotta be able to move better than this by Sunday so I can go back to the Valley !

Good morning everyone I feel you Keef on the getting old part one minute I can move this way or that way and the next minute my body saying nope you have already use that move up today got an email confirmation saying that my copy cat genetics strawberry shortcake is in the mail pretty excited for these ones hope everyone’s off to an excellent start really sorry to hear about your cheek your dog I sure hope your day gets better my friend

Good morning friends.
I have days like that Yard Dog. Hang in there. Things will get better.
Did you buy an old truck St Nick? I had a 1960 Ford F1 for years. Hardly ever drove it. Spent more time fixing up than I did driving it. I sure did love that truck.
It is so exciting to grow a new strain. I wish you the best grow ever with those seeds Budlight.

Have an awesome day everyone!

Still stove up some -- Moving slow and making grandpa noises -- but I'm healing --slowly -- I know a little about "The Rage " Dog -- Not the first time I said it but U need to be on an edible or caps regularly -- It won't stop it but it won't be as bad -- Gonna be hot and humid again today -- The mosquitos starting to show up now -- I'm stay inside and down so I can heal -- Back in the day my Tae-Kwon-Do teach when I first started told me -- 1st thing I teach U is how to fall -- U look like U be hitting the mat a lot !-- I didn't fall too good this time !

Another thing ?-- That cannabis derived drug the FDA just approved-- I'm missing something here --Is weed Schedule 1 or not ?-- It can't be both !
Looks like I got a new Box of Chocolate girl -- After my Hershey Bar plant !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC
It seems, I missed a day.
Thank you, Rose. I have a red rose. I'll snap a picture later. I don't know what kind it is, because I lost the tag.
Burn 1, that's to funny, the Monday morning cat.
Keef, nice set up, can't wait to see them grow. My outside OG Kush has bud root. Well, time to get ready to go to the big city. Sure, glad it's not NY.
Have a good day, OFC (bolt)

I miss a day once in awhile too Ness !-- No big deal !
I think maybe it's coming up on time to learn to make feminized seed ? -- If I woulda known what I would be facing if I took up that Tetraploid challenge I might made a different decision !-- I been dragging my feet -- Got to have that coffee can full of feminized seed before I kick it in earnest-- U got any idea how much a coffee can full of top shelf feminized seed would cost ?-- Gotta make your own just ain't no other way !-- So I gotta learn to make them myself ?-- Growing fine weed in the belly of the prohibition beast ain't enough ? -- No ! --He got to get all brain damaged and say -- I can do it ! -- If it was easy I guess everybody would be doing it ?-- It's the only unexplored land in weed country !
Is it too much to want exclusive control of some highly desirable plants ?- A monopoly if U please ?

Years ago I bought an ounce of Blue Dream at a dispensary that was priced incredibly low. The buds looked and smelled great. The Budtender at the dispensary told me there were seeds in some of the buds. Which is why they had to price it so low. I thought wow bonus! lol I only found 6 seeds in that ounce. I popped the seeds and when I went 12/12 on them they all came out female. Probably the best Blue Dream I have ever smoked. Those were killer feminized seeds. :D

Burnin 1-- One day if U want I'll send U some seed to do a test grow for me ? - What kinda stuff U like ? -- Most lean to indica -- Gloman growing a mess of them out for me!-- Most be stuff I bred from seed that came from the OFC !-- They be steam rollers and mind mowers !-- Ain't that much free state weed make it down here but from what I can tell ?-- My girls can hold they own !
Bud -- I ain't forgot about your seed -- I'll get them there eventually !-- I'm be down for a few more days !

Howdey y'all
I stopped by the library to check in for a few.
I don't have internet and I'm limited on my Obama phone.
getting ready to harvest my indoor girlz. Trich's are all cloudy with only a few amber.
I'm hoping it wont be too couch locky. :)
Hope you're all doing well.
check back in when I can.

Keef
Them seed I got from you are making MONSTERS!
I've already had to cut 2-3' off all of them in the greenhouse and they still all over 6'.
Gonna have to prune again before flowering.
Steam rollers? Well that's putting it mildly. Been years since I had any weed that I quit smoking before the doob was done.
2 or 3 hits is PLENTY! I love em All!

Thank you so much Keef! I am good for now. I trimmed up my Blackberry Fire plants a few weeks ago and put the cuttings in a seed starter tray. I have 5 or 6 clones now that I don't know what to do with. lol I guess I may start my indoor grow down in my shop again and try to keep it cool in there this Summer. I am changing from MH/HPS to LED so that will keep it a little cooler I hope. I have an old warehouse shelving unit (4'x6') that I took the shelving out of and wrapped with reflective mylar. I hang the lights in there and have a fan at the bottom and the top is open. I also have a grow under my house as well that I have not used in years. I used to grow down there in the Summers because it stays much cooler down there. It is not so easy to get in and out of there anymore.

U got this one ?
Nurse Larry -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ?-- I don't remember what I sent --
3 weeks into bloom !-- She don't play !
20180626_135123.jpg

Burnin1 -- Yeah U need some LEDS!-- I fight heat 9 months out the year !

Gloman-- Just wait until U shake some hash out of it !-- Any of them !-Make U crazy as me !--- That BBSL male did me right!

Fermentation of the Fruit Cocktail wine starting to slow down -- Couple more days then I'll freeze that 5 gallons down to about one gallon it -- -- Sweeten it with some Heavy Syrup out some fruit cocktail !Gonna be good !-- I already know !-- Probably the best fruit cocktail wine in Texas also probably the only fruit cocktail wine !-- Gonna be potent too !-- More or a brandy than wine !

Looks like I better get me one them big boxes of bullets ? When I don't like what's going on ?-- Buying bullets always makes me feel better !

Yo Gloman !-- Cuz U gonna need a bigger green house !-- U know that bigass B.B. King U got out back ?-- I used her brother on at least half dozen girls and I got seed put up !
Like (AK 48 x BBSL)-x B.B King -- Ain't no telling what's gonna come out that BBSL - B.B. King terp dominance battle !-- The AK and BBSL will assure it is a fast finisher and hopefully the terp battle will also throw a spray of phenotypes !
In my book U don't know what U got till it take the pipe test and it better still be alive !-- This will be about terps the potency is a given!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back