Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,
Yarddog, I don't know how to get the pm. I'll look for it. Have a good day.

Ness don't feel bad I haven't even tried to get into the PM system yet either
Gloman I don't see a problem fermenting fruit cocktail-- The airlock on that bucket be doing a tap dance back there this morning !-- So the only question I got is how's it gonna taste ?-- I think8ny about filtering some blueberry thru charcoal-- Can U tell me again how U did that with shine ?--U think it would work with my wine ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, nice to hear all that is going on. Nick, i know you live in paradise in many ways. So beautiful. Opiates have hurt your are more than some.
Ness, see the envelope up in the top right hand corner. Click on that. Good morning to you, and you too YD.
Umbra did you get all your work done?
We are off to breakfast with friends, I am afraid i already smoked to much of ghost train haze and bud beat me in to the shower. Keef. hi.

Good morning OFC. Rose, no I didn't but the important things I guess. I bought a new chest freezer and it was being delivered at 7 am yesterday. I had a few Tupper wear containers of weed and a few paper shopping bags full of untrimmed buds, hash press, tinctures, and rso laying around the living room. So thought cleaning some was in order. Freezer is big enough for a body. Half is full of weed, lol.
That ghost train haze is tasty. I'm smoking some squish

Good afternoon you awesome people! I am off to San Francisco to see a blues show tonight. Another busy day for me.
happy_sunday_purple.gif

Talk to you guys later.

Greetings from McAllen !-- Enjoy the show Burnin1 -- I'm jealous Umbra ! Wish I had a freezer full of weed !-- It's a good thing that the Texas Republican party has indorsed legalization but to win in Texas U got to get at least a portion of the Hispanic vote -- There will be none of that in November !-- OK then let's see if I can still take an asswhooping !

Good morning fellow old people. Just finished a joint of 5 month cured NL. I lit a second one and forgot to hit it. Tried three times and gave up. I'm gonna go out and travel a bit today since it is finally quit raining.

Can anyone say where the best deal is on the Magic butter machine is these days?

Howdy y'all
Out of data so I can only check in when near a hot spot.

Decided to stay home after all. I got to much to do around here. Besides, lotsa stores here are closed on Sunday here. Thenks Rose, I put it on order. My rice cooker lost its mind. Went hot and stayed hot so I need an upgrade.

Mine has been a great little machine. And the company is awesome to help if you need it.

Home early !-- Stiff and not moving so good !-- Can't even call it a war wound !-- Old man wasn't watching where he going -- tripped and fell !-- Oh !--I'm be so sore later !-- I'm getting too old for dis sheet !

Pharm lives !-- Rose is there anything I need to know about that Larry OG-x- OG ?-- Umbra -- Bon Ton Roulette in da house -- I got a couple little ones and one those triple lemons U bred !-- '79 X-mas Tree plant from Giggy lives too !-- I got a mess but I get it sorted out maybe after I can move a little better !-- Probably be spending lots of time in my easy chair next couple days !-- May not have taken a beating but I sure feel like I did !-- Pharm gonna be mostly on it's own for a few days!

I am harvesting tonight and I have 4 more to squeeze into the flower room. Have to do a little re-arranging. The good news is In the next 3 weeks I have 3 more coming out of there.

Go Nick !-- That taking a whole room at once is just too much trimming to get slammed with at once !-- U was talking about Da Nurse this morning ?-- I got babies of the original and her grand baby growing back there !--( NL-x- BBSL)-x- B.B.King !-- BBSL did a number on that girl -- She hard core but that Snow Lotus is dominate !-- That's kinda why I bred with that B.B. -- It tends to be dominate in crosses too so I let them work it out and see what I get ?
I'm looking for a male out this mess I got !-- Snow Desiel -x- BBSL to go with my High CBD male in CBD Crew-x- Valentine -- I got a couple those Blueberry-x- Valentine up too !-- 2 boxes of 34 grow hole each and I got over flow !
Might sound crazy to start all those seed but I'm hunting !-- What for ?-- I'll know it when I find it !
Happy Trimming !
Trimming is what makes me think more and more about turning most everything into hash and pressing it for hash oil carts -- Try to eliminate as much trimming as I can!

Good evening OFC.
Rose, I hope you had a good time with friends. I bought my first rose bush, its red. It was mark down. Trim it up and water and she's perking up.
Keef, I surely like the sounds of ya fruit cocktail wine. I have a sweet tooth. Let's us know how it works out. Time for you to jump into that hot tub. For your ache and pain. OH wait. You'll probably boil up like a Lobster. I'm done for the evening, so I'm kicking back with cherry drink and a bowl of Zomie Kush, cheers.:)

Bought me a lighter today. It's fillable, it's yellow with red and green skulls. Stooped lighter they make these day. Are a joke. I want to invested in those lighter wicks they have for lighting up.

Ness I need to turn that thing on and warm it up -- It hadn't crossed my mind yet !--That might help later '-too hot right now - bout 100 degrees out there now !- Glad U got some smoke ! -About sweet wine ?-- That is tricky !-- but I can do it --but it will be strong wine !-- Maybe when I get this finished I send U a bottle ? -- Let me wait and see what I got to work with 1st !-- The blueberry wine I make is not very sweet at all !-- It's more of a dry type Merlot for sipping at room temp !-- but my stuff is stronger than wine U can buy and It is not a fizzy wine !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back