Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Another hot one on the way. I have tons to do and not enough time or energy

Morning Ness !
Have I ever shown U guys how I have to get seed into a water pharm without any dirt ?
I germ them in the biofoam block like U see in that pic from yesterday-- I try to get them into a neopreme collar and basket soon as I can cause once they there things are kinda on automatic!-- Young sprouts are delicate and can dry out and they die if U ain't watching all the time ! Anyway as U can see from this plant it is small and the tap root wasn't very long so I used scissors to make a scoop in the bottom of the neopreme collar so the root was exposed to the spray better !-- I got this one locked in now and can pretty much forget about it !
This be the result of not being able to decide which blueberry was better --So I combined them !-- Both from Umbra !- -( GDP-X-BPU) -x --( BPU -x- B.B.) -
20180623_075351.jpg
20180623_075444.jpg

The one he calls B.B. King !

3 weeks in

Attachments

• 20180623_064204.jpg
    20180623_064204.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20180623_064236.jpg
    20180623_064236.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20180623_064256.jpg
    20180623_064256.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 20
Got my errands run !-- Maybe some yard work this evening but we in the 90s headed for triple digits !-- Umbra I like the size your plants are when U flip !-- Gonna take me a couple months to get this mess sexed and running so I be running small plants for awhile yet !-- I'm getting there !--
When Texas rolls over I'm be pretty much ready to come at them with what I got !-- Maybe I been breeding dank to dank to dank cause I know these people !-- Varieties born and bred in Texas from the best I could lay hands on!-- Given the choice they'll have to try the Texas stuff and that's all I need ! -- Ya'll keep your eyes open for a Texas shaped Gummy mold !-- Any mold I can use to make edibles that is Texas themed !-- Got a thought about moon rocks shaped that way too !-- That prime bud don't have to be in one piece and if I break it up I can make consist sized "Texas Rocks " !--

Texas mostly don't even know things like this exist !-- These too weak -- I think 25 mg each would be better!
20180623_105149.jpg

Attachments

• 20180623_105229.jpg
    20180623_105229.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
Keef, there is only one slight flaw in your plan. You think doses like a seasoned stoner. Texas try that stuff and howl at the moon, or else they be in the corner wimpering. You need to develop a nice get by everday plant with enough variety to keep em interested. Dope that leaves you a dope is getting to be commonplace, even here in the middle of nowhere. Hillbillies kin grow 'em some dope.

No doubt Nick !-- I think the first thing Texas gonna do is loosen up on mmj and leave recreational for another time !-- Right now the plan is hash oil carts and shelf ready packaged products -- I'm work the mmj angle !-- different levels of THC and CBD mixed -- Hopefully I can find a place for Liquid Weed --my 50% hash oil e-cig carts ! Us seniors gonna always perfer flowers and I can switch to that or anything else any time younger users gonna want different products !-- Probably gonna be restrictions on where people can use -- I think the carts gonna be a big hit with a large market share!

I'd like to find a Sativa/Indica mix that ran around 17% for getting through the day. Needs to have pain management but at the same time I need my head clear. I'm guessing' 60-40 or maybe 65 - 45 but I don't have a clue other'n hit or miss kinda like you do. I'm thinking of resurrecting my old phillipine strain of thai weed and breeding it to Roses BBxVal and NLxVal. See how that comes out. It still has the best Sativa high I've ever had. ( the Thai that is) Problem is it goes 13-16 weeks indoors

Nick --I didn't know U still had that Thai !-- Do it !-- either one of those crosses should throw some different phenotypes -- Probably some that will finish fast and still give U what U want !--

It appears that risky thing I did dropping a dime on Ole Keef for growing that devil weed accomplished what I wanted -- I do believe I got my foot in the door on the ground floor !-- It would not be good to say more than that yet !-- I have a story maybe I can tell one day !

I have about a dozen seeds or so of it. When I got robbed my safe was stolen. All of my seed stash was in that safe so most of it is gone but I had given some seeds to a friend and he gave 'em back because of the slow grow. I dunno though 'cause I'm getting used to these quick producers. This Blueberry gum I got growing is finished, I'm just letting her flush out until Monday. She's currently at day 53 and the stems are about to break shes so done. Why can't everything run like that?

I know Nick !-- I talk about my Indicas but I got some hybrids that finish in about 60 days -- U absolutely right about some flavor and variety for the masses !-- Chocolate -- Blueberry--After a good lemon now -- I like my Master Kush has kind of a coffee tobacco flavor !-- Then there's Umbra's GT-X-BOC ("V ") -- Nurse Larry -- and some others that got a terp trick !-- What is that flavor ?-- I'm waiting for some feed back from the Gloman about that "V" with a BBSL dad!-- Something is happening as it ages -- and I'm still on the hunt !

Musta been a line in the sand one them red lines or whatever U wanna call it --crossed in McAllen !-- They is a mess of very angry people down in there today !--

I used to be a seed hoarder back in the day. Lousy downtown dirt brown bag seeds. I had an enormous stash. One day I realized I would never grow them. I unsealed about a pound of seeds one morning and took a drive out to a nearby wildlife refuge. I rolled down some dirt roads and some roads were not much more than a path. I found some out of the way places in the wetlands of this refuge to plant those seeds. I just did not want to throw them out. ha ha I kinda forgot about it. Almost a year later I read in the papers about marijuana being found growing in that refuge in that area and the sheriffs having to use boats to get to most of it out of there. They found no growers camp or any growers when they went in and removed the plants. I always wonder to this day if those were my seeds that grew those plants. Ah memory lane.. lol

Last edited:
I get them mothers wet !-- So maybe I got a problem ?--and sprouts out the Ying yang !-- Why ya'll let me do that ?-- Let's just use a round number of say 60 and they still popping !-- So I hope to get maybe 15-20 girls -- Keep the best and leave the rest !
Anyway this gonna get complicated !-- V - Nurse Larry -- BOC -- They back in the house !-- I do not have a clue where this is going but we getting there real quick !

Hey ya’ll, hottest day of the year so far I’d say...but now it’s coolin off pretty good. Think I’ll go outside and smoke one...

I went out socializing this evening. Had to catch up on the local news. They just started issuing narcan or whatever the heroin/fentynal recovery drug is, to all the 1st responders around here. I'm really not much feeling it any more. I like living up here, I have ducks and birds and fish and critters, fresh polution free water, clean skies. Kind of environment you would think is perfect. Unfortunately I'm finding over the last 20 years oxy turned about 1 in a dozen into addicts and now those people are spreading like cancer.

We were talking about terps an flavors an stuff, I just opened this jar of nurse. I last opened it in January I think. Rose asked one time what we thought the flavor I guess, anyways, didja ever smell a brand new Gibson when you first opened the case ? Old school shellac and hide glue 20180624_003153.jpg

Morning O.F.C.!-- O-dark-30 -- Making grandpa noises dis morning --
Nick I know bout the opiates 1st hand !-- Narcan reverses the opiate -- Sure it will reverse an overdose and save a life but U don't want to watch what happens next !-- A person goes from unresponsive overdosed to screaming withdrawals instantly !-- People want to die just to make it stop !-- With opiates it goes from using to get high to taking your medicine so U won't get sick --real fast !
A little taste of withdrawls and U get The Blues of Desperation -- Life becomes running from the withdrawals !
The Wake and Bake has commenced !--
I gotta try to make some sense out that mess I created in the grow room -- Over 60 sprouts and counting !-- I want the best half dozen !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back