Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys!

th

Hey Ness -- Burnin1 -- Good day to U !
Mane the grow got a way to go to recover from those while flies !-- Couple more months the rotation be rolling right and proper again !
Ness I forgot to say I was impressed with the plant pic U posted !-- U got this now !

Couple outta " Waldo's Bunch"
WI - x - BBSL -- Umbra's The White -x- Nepal Indica
NL - x - BBSL-- Rose's Nurse Larry
They got aways to go -- The WI -- trichs come on like gang busters in the last couple weeks -- NL just keep keeping on like she do !-- Someone else gonna have to take them to amber -- I'm too ascared to do it !-- 20180705_083238.jpg

Attachments

• 20180705_083049.jpg
    20180705_083049.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11
Hot Diggity!
We finally getting rain! My gardens were all droopy hot n dry.

Keef, I'm fixin to clone some of the NL X BBSL for next go around indoors. Ill take 1 of them to full amber. I'm finding I get anxiety from clear/cloudy.

Last edited:
Forecast for next 7 days here ? -- Hot -humid with scattered showers and more mosquitos !
Do that Gloman !-- Amber on some these Indicas glue me to the place I lit it up !-- Make me worry about falling thru the floor and stuff !

Got to suck watching your "fixer" begin to turn state's evidence against U right there on the television and all ?
Like a dam soap opera but for real ?-- I was gonna do something but can't remember what it was ? -- Putting this pipe down might be a good place to start ? -- Didn't mean to get this high !-- Find me some music and ride it out !--- That pipe need to stay dahell away from me !-- Evil thang !

Coughing my head off with Kimbo Kush Squish. I would think it would be less harsh with no leaf material, but no, one small hit makes me cough forever. No pesticides or anything. Sure gets you high though with a little asthma on the side.o_O

All I can say is I grow some good smoke! But as usual I cough my head off. I hate to burst all you wrong coast guys bubbles but its raining buckets here. Thunder boomers so hard the power went out for a while and my house even moved! I think the worst is over now.

Hey Ness -- Burnin1 -- Good day to U !
Mane the grow got a way to go to recover from those while flies !-- Couple more months the rotation be rolling right and proper again !
Ness I forgot to say I was impressed with the plant pic U posted !-- U got this now !
Thank you Keef, Hoping for a good end.

Good morning OFC. Day is young and I have lots to do today. But first outside for a peasant high. Have a beautiful day, OFC.

Ugh !-- Weather got my faced locked up !-- I'm hurting and in a foul mood - I'll be around when I can be somewhat civilized !--

Good morning all, it is finally hot here, darn it, i was hoping it wouldn't do that this year. ha. I hope you are all well and appropriately medicated.

Good morning ofc, overcast this morning and showing a high of 89...I think I can deal with that...

Hello Friends

It seems that one of my girls is going into flower. My Blueberry Muffin. Going to reposition the pot or put it under a light in my shop to reveg.. Don't know at the moment. Thinking about it.

Rose I hope your hand is starting to feel better.

Keef I hope your mood changes. Listen to some music and burn one. :)

sessionsjpg-7929ecb2ca83a139_large.jpg

Working on it Burnin 1 !-- Window shaking thunder and Noah rain bout to hit !-- Look green out the window !--
This push through and the pressure stablize my face won't hurt so bad !-- 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws ?-- The face got a right to complain sometimes -- I try to ride it out but I can end up in a foul mood !-- I'm better than I was earlier -- It was a hard night !--
Pic of that man piss me off !-- When Putin's boy goes down ?-- Sessions so outta here !

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2018-7-6_11-35-51.png

Can't see it too good in this pic. My Blueberry Muffin starting is to foxtail. Only a little over 12" tall so far. Planted this clone outside last month.
I read a strain review that said this strain has a tendency to due this sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back