Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Keef,
Watermelon season has started.
Don't cha wanna stomp up a load? Hehe
If my melons do well I'm gonna try a 5gal.

No Cuz !-- Stripping all the goodies out a mess of melons then filtering the juice -- 5 gallon of Watermelon juice sounds like too much work to me !-- If I was in the country I probably would do just that but let me see if I can't find some concentrate first !-- Wonder how that Hawaiian Punch would ferment ?-- It used to come in a concentrate?
They had Delaware Punch concentrate too ?-- ( I like to sweeten at the end with a sweet concentrate )

chocolope
DSCF5190.JPG
ope

Look at those leaves ?-- She sativa or mostly ?-- I'm so jealous of U people that can grow right out in the open like that!-- I go to jail for a dirty pipe and ya'll can grow like that without worrying the law might show up any second and take a U to jail -- I don't know what that would feel like but it must be nice !-- The War ain't over down here yet but I am truly happy U guys seem to be winning !-- Maybe my time come one day for that 1st legal joint ? -- The grow itself don't need to be legal !-- I keep it hid !-- Prohibition taught me well !-- They created me !--Deal with it !

yep Keef, that is chocolope a sativa, it is a nice sativa, my daughters favorite and i like it too. It doesn't make your jaws hurt from grinding your teeth like green crack does.

I hope your long nightmare will be over in texas, soon.

They ever turn me loose ya'll have to point me at some sativas like that !-- I'm a water pharmer but I could do some sativa dirt pharming down here !- Grow season from mid March to mid November -- Long as I'm inside I'll stick with fast finishing indica or indica heavy ! --That Looks so nice and it's early yet !--

Yes, i had a moment of panic when i realized it hasn't hit flower yet. I want it below the fence, think i can do that without pruning? I hope so.

Good evening OFC. Keef a fire on the beach sound great. Do some fishing. Cook some hot dogs maybe some fish. That would be relaxing.

Rose, what a beautiful Sativa, I love Sativa's, they get me motivated. Had a busy day today. Got lots done. Now, it's lights out, Good night, OFC

It's dark !-- 4:30 and I'm up !-- Storms moving thru again --
Me da pipe and a cup of coffee ?-- I be O.K. soon as I quit hurting some !-- My face do not like this weather !
Yo Gloman -- about those weeds in your garden !-- I used to live by this by this big Strawberry field in Louisiana -- They did something that probably fix your weed problem -- After they plowed up the rows they went back and covered the row with a long sheet of plastic throw some dirt on the plastic to hold it in place then cut hole to plant the Berry plants !-- Plastic keep weeds from growing among the berries-- Rain soak in between the rows and keep plenty moisture around the roots !-- Just a thought !-- I have done a little weeding with a 4 prong rake myself !-- Not a fan !

Morning Keef, your up early. Babies are growing. What is it, when the plants get 12" your flip them to flower, see if they bloom male or female, take the males and put back in veg, is that right? Been doing some raining here too. To wet for my morning out. Got lots to do in the house. Have a High day. Keef

Good morning OFC. Keef, here in the food production land, the plastic down in the fields isn't to block weeds, it's to warm the soil. Here in Monsanto land, they use roundup or GMO seed that has roundup in the seed to keep out the weeds. I weed by hand in my veggie garden, lol.

Wake and Bake all over again !--
Yo Umbra-- I share some of your concern about some GMO -- but when it comes to Round up in a plants a DNA ?-- Mane all the DNA of everything alive is made of just 4 amino acids - (ACTG-- I think ?)-- Even if U wanted round up in your genetics -- Good luck finding a DNA sequence in some round up !-- Ain't none !-- Putting a DNA sequence in say a potato that makes it resistant to potato blight or some other plant disease probably kept many from starving to death --
I'm having a hard time figuring out how that could be bad ?-- Round up Bad !-- No Doubt !--
With CRISPR and other DNA tools U ain't seen nothing yet !
There is a theory that we are genetically modified organisms ourselves !-- The ancient Sumerian records say the first of our kind was carried in an aliens womb and that we were created to serve our creators as slaves !-- Human DNA can be traced back to a single genetic Eve !-- Was she genetically modified ?--They history say so !--That's not religion !-- Just what the Sumerian wrote down as thier history over 6,000 years ago !--

Last edited by a moderator:
A special Sunday morning shout out to someone in the shadows !--
Greetings -E.H. !--Hope U have a good day !-- What U think about this world ?-- Where would one start and how would one even organize such a tale ?-- It's beyond me !-- I just live it !

Glyphosate or round up and Monsanto are the devil. Glyphosate is found in infant formulas, feeding tubes in hospitals, tampax, the list goes on. Not to mention what it does to the farmers that were taken by monsanto, that spray it.

Good morning peeps. Going to be hot today but worse tomorrow. I need to make oil and tincture and my hand still hurts. Good thing i have a right hand man. Bud wants me to keep recipes for how i make my stuff. That is nuts. it depends on what i have on hand. I am running low on cbd so the tincture will have much more of a kick. oh dear. Have a good sunday and smile, i tried it.

Good morning OFC
Keef: I am listening to Orianthi on youtube now. Thank you!
I have been tripping out on The Black Angels from Austin Texas lately. Jam in the van "Hunt Me Down" by the Black Angels is one of my favs. I listen to some trippy music sometimes when I smoke sativas like Sour Diesel. ha ha

great-sunday.gif

Good morning everyone hope everyone’s after next one start man this blueberry Valentine is smelling amazing thank you so much Rose

Attachments

• 166CE889-F1F8-43BB-AADA-69FF5EA424CA.jpeg
    166CE889-F1F8-43BB-AADA-69FF5EA424CA.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 37
You are most welcome Bud, that is a beauty and they do smell wonderful don't they? That is one of my favorites of Umbra and my collaboration.
I just took a hit of some greencrack cbd I grew. It was a free seed and it was tiny, maybe yield an ounce, but i need to see if it has cbd, i am going thru my cupboard looking for cbd's to make stuff. I know i need to grow more cbd that is for sure. Green crack cbd seems dumb to me. I prefer an indica in medicine. but we will see.

I gotta go pop more seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back