Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first grow was a bunch of auto seeds in one pot. 90% looked the same but a few were different. I never even smoked that pot, i hated the taste.

OFC spoiled me !-- Sending me all kinds of seed-- Try this ?- So I did !--grow some of that ?--Sure !-- Too late for me now !-- I been infected by the VCD !-- Variety Chasing Disease !-- If U grow and U don't got it ?-- U just ain't got it yet !-- Stay away from the seed registers -- They just pimps playing on your disease !-- They sell U lots of sweet dreams !-- Bastids !
Still a cherry and a grape would fit well in the grow ?-

My first grow was from "bag seed" of unknown origins. I grew one plant under a light. The light was not bright enough and the plant stretched. It turned out to be a male plant....
I lived in the country and planted a bunch of seeds outside near a stream fed by a spring as well. I had dozens and dozens of sprouts growing. Then they were all stems. I figured out that I should have put up chicken wire to keep the deer and other plant eating critters out. ha ha

Back in the day I don't know to sex them young !-- I'd be out there in the early fall looking for males so I could grow that sensimillia !- From bag seed !-- Almost got caught growing on restricted government land off the Petersburg Battle field up in Virginia!-- Hauling water at 5:30 in the morning !- Who woulda expected soldier boys to come out the wood line ? -- They shoulda had me !- It was a good trap !-- Only problem was I went to same school they did !-- I made the woodline laid up and watched !- Stomped all around my plants looking for me !-- They never did see the plants !--
Last time I saw those plants too !-- Couldn't make me go back to that field !

I don’t know the answer to your question Keef...I’m not a breeder...I have just grown a few autos from seeds I bought...now I know that the breeders will say this or that about them but they said about 1 meter...my tallest is about a foot and a half and the shorter one about 14”...Also it’s pretty hot here in NCal so that’s an issue...they do have nice fat buds on them...My indoor grow space is in my shop and it’s too hot to grow there in the summer so I’m outside where it’s still hot but not as...I don’t have any cooling in there and it’s not in the works so this is what I do...I’ll move back inside come late fall...
I’m listenin to the Delvon Lamarr trio...a lot like Booker T...a nice groove that seems straight outa the 60’s...I like it...smoking a cigar between doobie hits and drink’n the first glass of this new batch of home brew...Cheers!!!

We work with what we got RE !-- I saw the pics I thought U did good !-- Feminized auto or even some feminized indica U do just fine !-- Hope the weather clears up soon round here -- My face had about enough !

OFC spoiled me !-- Sending me all kinds of seed-- Try this ?- So I did !--grow some of that ?--Sure !-- Too late for me now !-- I been infected by the VCD !-- Variety Chasing Disease !-- If U grow and U don't got it ?-- U just ain't got it yet !-- Stay away from the seed registers -- They just pimps playing on your disease !-- They sell U lots of sweet dreams !-- Bastids !
Still a cherry and a grape would fit well in the grow ?-
You'd like sundae driver. fruity pebbles og x grape pie

Morning y'all
Gonna be a hot one today.
I can't help but laugh at myself.
A month and a half ago I was worried I was getting too late of a start in the greenhouse. Today I have to prune another 2-3' feet off these girlz cuz they're pressed up against the walls and not far from the ceiling. This greenhouse is a hoop house 10' x 16' x 24' and there isn't hardly enuff room to walk between the 8 plants/trees in there. I can hang with these kinds of problems. lol

Morning O.F.C. !--
G - I guess we the early shift ?-- That's a shame about the green house just not being big enough !-- U might be the 1st grower to ever complain about that !-- That's a good complaint !-- Just power thru Cuz !-- Next year ?-- Clone the green house !-- put another one right next to it ?
Finish my coffee -- Do some damage to this pipe -- Catch up on the news -- See if they gonna get them boys out that cave-- I might try to be a real person today ?-- Maybe ?--

That thing about a Rosen Press and going solvent less ?-- Nope !-- Not totally !-- U gonna press bud or hash ?-- Either way U gonna have left over squished hash pucks or flat bud !- U really gonna throw that away ?-I like the idea of pressing dry ice hash --- That's where ethenol comes in !-- I'd drop everything that been pressed into alcohol -- If I had the alcohol and could recover it I'd wash the weed I made the hash from too ! -- No sense in throwing away good RSO !
More coffee?
U can condense that wine !-- It starts to get more into the art of the thing instead of a recipe ?-- Like Rose's medicine !-- Run that wine until it's very dry -- Probably be good to vacuum filter before freezing ?-- Judging how much water ice to remove is the art !-- Filtering thru charcoal then heating to kill the yeast should bring out the best !- Heat it 160-180 degress and "Can" the concentrated wine like up would excess garden produce !- Nothing wrong with a Mason jar full of fine homemade wine !-- If the wine start off after fermenting at 15 % and U double that ?-- 60 proof ?-- Ain't that more like brandy ?

Mosquitos big as birds !-- Getting bit would be like getting stabbed with a steak knife and they carry disease if U survive that !-- I better strap on a pistol -load that pump gun up with bird shot !- I ain't going down without a fight!

0709180720.jpg Not the greatest pic but this is After pruning. :cool:

0709180720.jpg

Here's some of the GT x BOC X BBSL

Attachments

• 0702181617.jpg
    0702181617.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 25
That's gonna do U right Gloman !-- Sparkly !-- Some jar aging and it's be very nice-- With a kick !
U got the base of those PVC pipe hoops in the ground or fixed to a frame ?-- Seems to work fine -- I'd put me some sprayers in them pipes hook it up to a pump with timer and water the whole green house like rain--

Yep, I think the buds will be ready to jar up in a few more days. They sweating in a tote tub for now.
I just brought in 6 cuts from the NS X BBSL. Gonna keep the best 2 for indoors then give what's left to my neighbor. I gave him some extra clones a few months ago from the BB king and WI x BBSL. Lol. He was impressed!
No doubt about it, y'all got it goin on!

I got another Nightshade Cross that's nice too !- Ain't not a thing wrong with that NS U got with a BBSL dad !- I got one too ! -- Not sure how it ages but probably just fine -I used a little boy from a Mazar-i-Shariff-x- BBSL cross on SR91 like Ness got and on Nightshade--lost my 1st girl in the bug wars but got enough to know I'd like more !-- I got a couple to sex !
Yo Gloman -- (WI-X-BBSL )- x- B.B. King ?-- I got seed !

Keef
I have rail road ties as a border.
I dug out 3' of nasty clay and replaced with forest compost.
I drove 3' pcs. of rebar around the base to put the ends of the pc in for mounting then saddle clamped the pvc to the rail road ties.
Ordered a large pc. Of 6ml plastic and covered the whole house with one pc. Cutting out places for windows and doors.
I thought about running a drip sys from the pvc but decided to go with drip hoses instead to keep excess moisture off the leaves yo help combat molds.
I trim branches up to keep them off the dirt cuz that's where the molds mostly come from around here.

I thought that was what I was seeing !-- I like the drip hose deal best anyway !- Seems to work well !-- Might have to put in something like that one day ?-- Just for the cover from the air -- Gets so hot round here -- I'd need fans on both ends and the sides up some ?

Yes heat is an issue. That's why I have high Windows and doors plus the sides can be unfastened and rolled up to the 1st cross brace if needed. This was a fun project but frustrating at times being "short handed". lol
I have plans to run pvc pipe under the dirt and plumb it to a solar collector with a solar circ. pump so I can keep soil temps up earlier and later in the seasons.

I made some caps from the new GT x BOC X BBSL . Ate 2 and I gotta say, oh boy! Now I have to drive. omg! Hash from these girlz is gonna be insane!

4 make U do the crab walk !-- U don't know about the crab walk ?--Take 4 and find out !-- Passed myself in the hall one day !- --Almost started a fight !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back