Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to check them out Burnin1 !-- Glad Orianthi worked for U !--
What up Bud !-- Still sitting on your seed !-- If it ain't one thing it's been another !-- I'm slow but I don't think I ever told someone I'd send them some seed and didn't get it done --Eventually !-- U gonna smoke that blueberry or make edibles out of it ?-- It might or might not smoke good !
Make good medicine but probably better decarbed and eaten ?

It doesn't smoke bad Keef, the bb is the dominant flavor but you can feel the cbd.

Rose I know your cause is just !-- If I could I'd hook U up I would but I'm just gonna be getting by for a couple months !-- I watch and listen to what U do !-- Texas got a lot of people who could benefit from meds made from weed but there's that thing about going to jail if U get caught with that medicine !-- Your " recipe" ?--- Makes sense to me !

Smoke it mixed with something Rose ?

Edit :-- Rose I haven't even went to see if U took that post down !-- My only regret is that I couldn't find a way to make it rhyme !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to check them out Burnin1 !-- Glad Orianthi worked for U !--
What up Bud !-- Still sitting on your seed !-- If it ain't one thing it's been another !-- I'm slow but I don't think I ever told someone I'd send them some seed and didn't get it done --Eventually !-- U gonna smoke that blueberry or make edibles out of it ?-- It might or might not smoke good !
Make good medicine but probably better decarbed and eaten ?
If it taste anything like it smells should be pretty good smells like blueberry candy

Remember pixie sticks? Those straws filled with like Kool-Aid powder that we would suck out of a straw package as kids.
My friend had me try out a purple strain he grew. He asked me to take a dry hit (unlit) on the joint to check out the flavor. It reminded me of sucking on a grape pixie stick.
Some terps are really awesome. :)

Me too
Good morning OFC
Keef: I am listening to Orianthi on youtube now. Thank you!
I have been tripping out on The Black Angels from Austin Texas lately. Jam in the van "Hunt Me Down" by the Black Angels is one of my favs. I listen to some trippy music sometimes when I smoke sativas like Sour Diesel. ha ha

great-sunday.gif
Me too. I listen to some crazy music when I get high.

I got high once !
Grape pixie sticks ?-- I can dig that !-- I got Blue Berry more ways than one but I got no grape and I want a cherry !- I want potent with the terp profile don't much care what name it got !-- Something finish in bout 60 days and don't stretch too much !
Listen to me !-- I'm becoming a weed nerd !-- Shame on me !

I was not hinting Keef, just complaining. I am the only one i know that needs this much cbd. I have to up my grow that's all, lots of sick folks out there. I wasn't asking for no stinken hook up, lol. No offence but I wouldn't take just anyone's pot. I am lucky i have a young friend that grows like i do and she is very generous with shake. But she is out, tis the season.

I know that Rose !- I just admire what U do -U help a lot of people -- I wanna be like U when Texas changes the law !--
I can do more than one thing at a time !
Storming again at the beach !-- I got chores to do like Umbra had yesterday -- May have those same chores on the list tomorrow ?-- Not real motivated today !-- It might be time to make me some coffee and do the afternoon burn !-- What we call that ?- Some numbers or something ?

Afternoon Keef, OFC. I see everyone is having fun growing and tasting. Yumm. Keef, your SR-91 X (MZ X BBSL) and White Indica X BBSL are growing like weeds right now. I'll snap a picture later. I fine that the SR............. is hunger, I have to feed her next watering.

This Wednesday is clone day -- Gotta rebuild the rotation!--
I take more cuts than I need -- Still got some seed plants to sex then I can cut on them some too !-- It'll be nice to have V and NL back !- I kinda like them both !-- Room ? -- After the bug wars and the rotation crashed it was like starting over I got plenty room in bloom --Right now I'm setting the rotation back up with small plants -- I'm setting up one box in each part of the 4 part rotation but I have what I need to move back to double that with 2 boxes in each of the 4 parts -- It'll be fall before I'm back where I want to be !

Hey Ness -- RE !--
Ness U gonna like both those !-- People have a tendency to over fertilize !-- Use less than U normally would ! --

My biggest problem in the grow is my veg-- It's too small -- doesn't get good enough ventilation and gets too warm !-- That jams up bloom -- It's what I got to work with for now !-- My veg and bloom need to be about the same size to feed bloom bigger plants!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are most welcome Bud, that is a beauty and they do smell wonderful don't they? That is one of my favorites of Umbra and my collaboration.
I just took a hit of some greencrack cbd I grew. It was a free seed and it was tiny, maybe yield an ounce, but i need to see if it has cbd, i am going thru my cupboard looking for cbd's to make stuff. I know i need to grow more cbd that is for sure. Green crack cbd seems dumb to me. I prefer an indica in medicine. but we will see.
I gotta go pop more seeds.

Hi Rose, I recently ordered and grew this plant from Dinafem called Dinamed...Less than .5% thc and supposedly around 15% cbd’s...I grew one and have started another outside...Mine are autos but they have a regular feminized one as well...The autos grow small and mine was definitely smaller than I had hoped for so I’m trying another...part of the size problem I believe is that it’s so hot here right not that it inhibits the veg stage...I’ll try some more when the temp cool and I move back inside...I can verify that it has hardly any thc but cbd is a harder thing to tell without testing...I definitely feel the cbd effect but how much??? I will make some kind of edible from it but I have not harvested the plant yet except for the bud that fell off...I smoked that bud but didn’t care much for it, tasted terrible...I think it’ll be good to mix in some thc...
The regular fem seed may produce a larger yield but I think the regular seeds are sativa dominant while the autos are indica dominant...

RE --U got your Indicas-- sativas and Roderialis -- Roderialis is a small plant by nature !- Breeding one of them to these racehorses like we got make an auto blooming plant !- Forgive me if U already know that but some may not !-- They gonna be small Cuz !

I've never grown an auto and I got questions !-- Which one be the momma and which be the papa or does it matter ?--
When U cross something with one those Roderialis and make auto seed do they throw phenotypes ?- What would U get if U bred an auto from one those 26 week sativa finishers Umbra talked about or a Thai ?-- I Can't clone them so that doesn't matter ?-- If U cross 2 autos will all the seed -- Nevermind !-- I ain't messing with them!

Where musical brother Burnin1 ?-- U ever listen to a group called "Cage the Elephant "---They got a unique sound ---- Start with --"Ain't no rest for the wicked"-- -- They different !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back