Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Keef, your busy as ever. Your working on a good stash. I figure, when I get back from my trip up North. I will be able to start a two part rotation. Cleaning the grow room today. Than take it from there. Have a great day, Keef

Gloman, your green house looks like a jungle. Happy Farming.

What up Kraven !-- I hope U been well !
Hey Ness !-- Not really that busy !

Thanks Ness, yes it's a lot to stay on top of. They seem to like composted forest products.
Only thing I've given them is some compost tea in the beginning and well water.
To yell you the truth I was expecting most of them to have shorter profiles, but I can hang with this problem.

4 make U do the crab walk !-- U don't know about the crab walk ?--Take 4 and find out !-- Passed myself in the hall one day !- --Almost started a fight !

I think 4 caps before bed would work but not if I gotta be coherant.
1 of these days Ill be able to twist off without having to schedule it first.:)

Good Morning fellow gardeners

It it 83 degrees at 9am. Could be another hot day ahead.

Anybody make Hard Cider? There is a place outside of Sonora CA called Indigeny Orchards that makes organic hard cider. I am not much of a drinker and was not a fan of hard cider until I tried some of their organic hard cider on tap. Wow! Never knew hard cider could taste soo good. lol I notice this offered on tap in the local restaurants and bars. I have never seen it sold outside of this area though.
They have a tasting room like a winery. The hard Blackberry/Apple cider was very good. he he

tenor.gif

Burnin1 -- My Apple Jack ( concentrated apple wine )- Give U indigestion !-- Got a plan to fix that next time I do some apple !-- I quit drinking several years ago myself !-- I have to taste my wine at different stages but I got no interest in sitting down and drinking it !-- Brewing just hot under my skin like growing did !-- I got those 2 --5 gallon fermenters I made and I try to ferment any fruit that gets in the way !-
I made some apple wine one time outta apple pie filling ( with cinnamon) !-- Umbra would use filtered - organic apple juice -- Me and the yeast ?-- We don't care!
5 gallons of organic Apple juice too rich for my blood !-- 5 lbs of Apple sauce or any other fruit -- 5 lbs of sugar -- top bucket off with water to about a hand span from the top because it will foam up from the yeast !-U can filter it later ! Everything that go in the bucket need to be boiled or sterilized with a 10 % bleach suction! -- Air tight lid on the bucket with an airlock -- After it cools overnight in the bucket U add the yeast !-- The yeast gonna eat the sugar and make alcohol !- The artistry be in making it taste good !
I make a fine Blueberry Merlot !

Last edited by a moderator:
I kill the yeast so my wine won't be bubbly !- That stems from "The incident"- Case of wine in the middle of a warm night almost started a war !-- Corks started popping -- I come out the bed ran into the wall -- fell down within the reach of something with a 30 round clip -- and was about to return fire !-- There's permanent evidence of the Blue Berry Battle on the concrete floor !- I myself was wounded in the battle !- I musta been moving quickly when I hit that wall !- I didn't get around very well for several days !-- I don't play with bottling no live yeast anymore !-- Ain't safe !
Also learned that night that I don't have to worry about shooting over my pups heads -- They had my back !

Every time I go shooting my dogs have my back too.
From as far away as they can get! Lol
Keef I had some sparkling orange hooch burst bottles too once. Glass embedded in oak cabinets and omg what a mess!

Burning I make hard cider. Keef, I made some root beer that most of it wound up on the kitchen ceiling. Only yeast related explosion so far.

Gathering up some dog toys and soft stuff to throw at the ignorant one on TV tonight !-- I know I be throwing something at his lowness so I be smart and find some stuff won't break the TV ?-- U chunk a hard soled leather shoe at a television when U angry ?-- TV might not work anymore after that ?-- So I'm told !

Weed helps anger management !-- Especially when it get all frosty and sticky !-- Wanna get high ?
20180709_191001.jpg
20180709_191103.jpg

That Nurse Larry was wrong pic she got nothing to be ashamed of !-- I was gonna post WI-X-BBSL!-- Weed do that to U sometimes ! --

That she is Rose !-- That one got bout 3 more weeks -- I'm upgrade the AC soon -- Drop that temp at night more and she really turns on the purple !- but she like royalty always nice !-- One my favs !
Now her child by BBSL got no manners at all !-- Don't know what I'm do with that girl ?-- PH -x- BBSL - ( thinking about calling it "Magenta Madness ")-- she just an impolite mind raper !-- I lost the magenta one to the bug wars but I know it is in there and I got seed and young plants to sex soon !-- Got to find the one make lavender flowers again !
PH -- the original still the same as she ever was -- Had her maybe 3 years now ?-- cloning clones !

Rose have I ever mentioned that I have about half dozen of the original Purple Haze seed U sent me put up ?

Umbra sometimes I don't know about U ?-- Root Beer ? -- Probably made from natural sassafras root ?-- Then there was something one time about olivtol ?-- I'm no chemist but I'm starting to add at U Cuz !
Safrol (?) -- olivtol and one other precursor and U get a mind bender !

Umbra sometimes I don't know about U ?-- Root Beer ? -- Probably made from natural sassafras root ?-- Then there was something one time about olivtol ?-- I'm no chemist but I'm starting to add at U Cuz !
Safrol (?) -- olivtol and one other precursor and U get a mind bender !
Yes I know how to make MDMA, lol. Clones I'm running.
20180709_200435.jpg
20180709_200527.jpg
20180709_200542.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back