Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark !-- Coming up on 6am !-- About to have a second cup of coffee --pipe took the edge off !-- I Be alright!
Nick vengeance is best served cold !-- Walk away !-- It's best to choose your own time - place -and way to extract justice !
About that 2nd cup of coffee ?-- Wake and Bake!

Edit : -- Keef giving advice about anger management ?-- That's funny right there ya'll !

Last edited by a moderator:
A gun can give U a false sense of security-- Back in the swamp I lost a gun fight with that alligator and he didn't even have a gun -- Always carry reloads on your body !
He almost had me !-

Good morning OFC. Sun coming up, nice and cool outside. Bowl and a cup of Joe to start the day.

Mornin OFC, hot then rain...humidity never leaves.....sloshing though this soup we call air to get more chores done ;)

Watching my Sunday news shows -- I guess I could go on a rant but it wouldn't be nothing I ain't already said !-- Got some cap weed in the oven-- A mix of high CBD and high THC-- I get those in my belly I'm try to be like a real person today !

GOOD morning all! I am with you umbra, nice cool morn, 61 headed for 100 again, who buys plants to plant in the desert in July? me.
Nick, that is horrible about Harley and you. Geez, what is up with that? Man.

Your veggies all looked nice yesterday. had to laugh at whoever said that made them want to go to the farmers market. I thought the same thing.
Keef, go look at the thread where hackerman last posted, cracked me up.

Rose about edibles and tolerance ?-- I read that and was amused !-- He must not be from round here ?-- What I got would put him down !-How do I know ? --Cause it would put anybody down !--The Gloman complained about having a high tolerance I sent him seed to them BBSL crosses and I think they fixed that tolerance problem !
- Took me a long time to develop this distinct 2 thumb writing style !-- Auto correct ain't my friend !

Caps are kicking in !-- I'd like to see someone eat a cap of RSO made outta this !- I know Rose and Umbra could but they freaks !- I took 3 caps decarbed dry weed of mixed high CBD and high THC about equal amounts !-- It's too late but 2 mighta been enough !
I got pharming to do -- Need to take some cuts --pH-- Change a couple filters so the pump don't heat the res up--
Ain't good when that happens !-- Maybe haul some water !
1st I think another cup of coffee before I venture forth ?

8 cups of coffee, two bowls and I am about to do a cbd joint. 1st one of my Valentine blueberry plant. Its not really cured, with the humidity it is hardly dried but its close enough to smoke I think. Anyways, Top of the morning to ya Stoners!

Tolerance problem?
Not with This weed! So far it hits just as hard as I do!

Nice day here in the redneck belt.
Waiting on my dad and sister to get here then we gonna grill up some brats! Whoo hoo!

Good afternoon

Hot and overcast with smoke not clouds today. The smell of smoke made me come inside.

There is a wildfire burning near Yosemite Nat'l park. 4.000 acres so far. I hope they get this under control soon.
I feel for those firefighters in this heat with all of that gear they wear so close to the flames. One local firefighter was killed operating a bulldozer fighting this fire. (Ferguson Fire)
These firefighters are true heroes in my book.

This Hippy Slayer cut I keep will flat cripple very experienced potheads......I'm more than sure it would make folks step away....see it every time I break out a J...

Slayer Joint.jpg

I'm not one for Fakebook but after I got tossed out of a resturant without my food, I'm on a roll and I think I made my 1st viral post! I be full blown bada**

2 caps woulda been enough !-- Kraven when people start complaining they can't get high anymore because thier tolerance is too high - Makes me wonder what they been smoking ?-- I ain't forgot about your Hippy Slayer I'll be trying to hustle me a cut !-- No that's the one U gotta hold ?-- People ain't getting high anymore ?-- I don't get it !

Work it Nick !-- I don't do Facebook-- There's people out there that really- really don't like me !-- This is the closest to social media I do!

Nice Nick !-- U and the Gloman both need to start saving some that trim and make caps -- Then take an oral dose a couple times a day regularly !-- It would really help U !-- These half and half caps I took earlier ?-- Good place to start !-- I'm still gonna pack the CBD and THC caps in different size caps so I know what's what !-- I know some like brownies --RE does chocolate --but for me just decarb and pack into caps is the easiest thing !-- I don't trust Ole Keef around some electric edibles I might forget and eat half a pan of brownies when half of one might have been a dose !-- No I take my caps and eat all the regular brownies I want !

Some learn the hard way !--In this case I learned ?-- Don't eat a half dozen of these at one sitting !-
20180715_150825.jpg
- U ain't supposed to sit down and munch out on something like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back