Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I cover the breather and choke the scooter engine -- It runs better so it gets plenty air -- I emptied the gas tank and put new high test gas in it with some fuel system cleaner in it!-- I don't think enough gas getting to it !- I'm start it and let it sit and idle !-- It gets spark cause it'll start -- gets plenty air -- I got a fuel system problem !-- The lawn mower - It been possessed since I got it !- To start it I have to take the spark out pour some gas in the spark plug hole --Put the plug back in and pull on it a couple times-- I might just shoot it !--

I kilt this one lawn mower that was possessed with a pick ax -- Put it right thru the Briggs and Stratton trademark on top with extreme prejudice and it felt good !

Good morning OFC. Keef you'll be all right. I wish I could get off my med's. Been taking them so long. My brain chemistry counts on them. I don't take them for a day. My whole body reacts. Like a big bad hang over. Farming just about done. Going to be moving my room around. Getting myself ready for cloning. Have a nice buzzy day. OFC

Good morning OFC. Keef, sounds like the carb and air/fuel mixture is off. Personally, I'd look for a mechanic that smokes weed and work out a deal.
Working out in the heat all week has made me tired. Going to hydrate myself with plenty of beer and enjoy the heat, lol.
Wake n bake morning. Couldn't decide what to smoke, so mixed chem berry, allen wrench, and sour punch … yum.

I'm good Umbra !-- Just packed another bowl -- Gonna have more coffee -
Chores Kraven ?--I hate chores !--
Morning Miss Ness !-- For me taking cannacaps balances out my brain chemistry -- I don't take them regularly I can get a little wild-- I probably eat more weed than I smoke --
Them doctors had me doing the " Thorazine Shuffle" -- U don't want to know what that's like !-- U just there !-- That's all !-- I do better without that stuff !-- I have always believed my head injury would have been worse -- I was high a lot back then --and after the injury-- Since then I have read that some compound in weed protects the brain some how -- For me the caps are the most important med I take!-- If I had to choose between giving up smoking weed or taking caps?- I'd give up smoking it !- but before someone tries to make me quit smoking?- We gonna fight !

Good morning all, it has cooled down to the expected high of 98, that may be better than 106, but how can you tell? I need to do pot work today as in transplanting seedlings and pulling some males if i can find um. Bud and i worked out in the garden in the cool of the morn and tied down some girls so they don't show over the fence to the fairly new neighbors. I need to go meet her and tell her i grow medical marijuana and please for give the smell at the end of the grow. It has worked for my other neighbors. Wish me luck. if anyone calls and complains about the smell i have to pull um.. Umbra, is Northern lights real smelly? I guess everything is at the end. I can't remember.
That's the news from lake wobegon where all the men are hard working and all the children are above average.

I gotta start some more seed too Rose -- I start a bunch and moved them to aero--- I neglected checking pH and it climbed high enough to kill most !-- All my fault !-- Some lived !-- Plant got to be tough to live in my grow -- I know all the stuff that needs to be done -- I just don't always get it done when it should be done - I think another problem is I ran out my Voodoo Juice that gives me a live res-- I'm make me some Richie Rich Hydro tea and try that -- That Voodoo Juice with it's thousand of kinds beneficial microbes is too expensive-- I think I paid $250 for half gallon-- Only use 50 mils per box --at the start !-- They multiply and thrive in the res -- they also protect from other bad microbes living in a res !-- The grow does better with a live res -- Just got in a gallon of EM 1 -- I can't grow in water without it --

I shouldn't complain !- I get by !
Purple Haze
Nurse Larry -x- BBSL
20180714_104606.jpg
20180714_104606.jpg

Attachments

• 20180714_104515.jpg
    20180714_104515.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 11
Sorry - I don't know what I did and don't know how to fix it so I'm moving on!

Nick I better test that before U smoke it make sure it ain't poison or nothing !-- Send me about half of it and I'll let U know if it's any good !-- I'll test dahell out of it !
I like me some hash !

Good morning you awesome people!

Hot hot hot today! lol

2Red: That festival up there is pretty awesome. Stay cool!

I heard a gunshot outside last night about midnight. Probably a poacher or some drunk shooting at a sign. I called the Sheriff and went to bed. I hate freakin poachers.

The weather forecast for last night was for a thunderstorm. It got overcast and humid but no rain.
I wish it had rained. lol
source.gif

Have a great day everyone!

I like fried green Tomatos too !-- Let me taste that Okra - See if U did it right !
Grape Jelly BBQ sauce and done !-- U won't find that in a cookbook !
I need me a bread machine -- My last one got possessed or something -- Anyway I need a new one -- I make bread in a bread machine -- That's just the way I roll !-- I like machines with controls and stuff !--- Smoked that roast for bout 6 hours at 250 degrees --put the crutch on it --( wrap it in parchment paper)--Then set the temp at 200 and let it cook all night long !-- I ain't man enough to do that with a wood fire -- I turn my sheet on and set it up and come back when it's done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back