Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll got it going on, it all loooks fabulous. Bunch of good ole farmers in here.

Lemme grab a few pic's of my peppers...got Thai Hot, Ghost, Habanero and Red Chili...getting my sweets cuts [Bells and mixed sweets] back and ready to spend dog days in the shade before getting pulled back out in late august to start the fall fruiting cycle.

IMG_20180714_154642.jpg

IMG_20180714_154728.jpg

IMG_20180714_154805.jpg

IMG_20180714_154826.jpg

Keef
You sure are right about the GT x BOC X BBSL taste changing in the jar. Already less pine and more .......hmmmm. I can't really say, but its good! :)

Hope Nick picked up some watermelons and got them cold !-- I could dig some ice cold Watermelon !-- We'll build a fire out back get some lawn chairs and put some music on !-- I used to inject Watermelon with rum before getting them cold !-- Be eating Watermelon and get it all in your hair and stuff -- not even care !
Gloman she got a hook like her momma ! Umbra's "V" --- Just never got to age it long enough to see how she turns out !-- There is definitely something there and potency is not a question !
What I hope she does is make U question that terepene profile --What is that flavor/smell ?-- Sucker the user into that 2nd toke -- It's all over after that !-- She climb all up into your mind and do thangs !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some V that has been curing for 6 months. She gets more complex and still hard to pin down the terpene profile

Got that right!
1 good bong hit is enuff but 2 is way plenty. 3 and I'm goofed out and can't keep focused on anything more than a few seconds. lol

Ya'll have to explain that "Dabbing" to me I never even seen a dab rig !-- My 1st impression is that Stoners waving a blow torch around heating a titanium nail ?-- This could be dangerous ?-- I might better stick to a pipe or bong !
I end up in the hospital cause someone got high and set me on fire accidentally ? -- Lit up stoners with a blow torch is trouble just looking for a place to happen !

Keef, I don’t mess with that much...first time my buddy pulled out his propane torch, heated up his butter knife and drop a drop of oil on there, took my head right off...I ain’t lyin...boom

I got something else with a similar hook in AK48-x- BBSL-- Shouldn't be no fruit terps in it -- That hashy ? -- Kush ? -From that Snow Lotus ?--Should be dominate ! -- Not Long in a jar and it begins to develop something ?-- I like that "What is that flavor ?" hook !-- This quality weed trick U into a 2nd toke -- U forget and hit it again ?-- U been had !

Umbra--I had some trouble and lost the little ones in my pH snafu - I'm try again -- I do have one that might survive !-- The BOC boy survived what I did to him and he revegging for me !-- I'll be wanting my Hershey Bar plant !-- Don't have many BOC seed left but I think I got enough to find me a new girl !-- Bug wars hurt me pretty bad !- Using safe soap every 2 weeks seems to be working on the bugs !

Edit : - The music ?-- Nickel Back --" Rock Stars"

Last edited by a moderator:
My dog Harley is a service animal. Has tags an papers an everything. Yesterday he and I were forced to leave a restaurant before we got our food for the convenience of the other patrons. Keef, you don't hold a candle to a pissed off hillbilly with a attitude. I made a formal ADA complaint and I'm lookin for a lawyer on Monday. Nuttin' worse then a commited man with enough money and too much free time.

Get'm Nick ! --
I'm working on my anger management --I'm just not real good at it !

That's funny RE !-- I think Umbra was asking me about some seed he sent me labeled " Let the Good Times Roll"
U high again ?-- Then again maybe I misunderstood ?-- I am high and get stuff twisted up all the time !-- Probably won't be the last !-- Sounds like U enjoying the show !-- GOOD DEAL -- Bon Ton Roulette !

Get'm Nick ! --
I'm working on my anger management --I'm just not real good at it !
I am a real fan of walking away and doing it before I get nose to nose with anyone. I got a very short span between sociable and manic and I carry a gun. Always.

Yeah I was talking about some beans I sent Keef. devil's tit x apricot head, fruity pebbles cubed x apricot head, blackstar x apricot head, black mamba x apricot head, hazelnut cream x apricot head, and banana og x apricot head.

That's funny RE !-- I think Umbra was asking me about some seed he sent me labeled " Let the Good Times Roll"
U high again ?-- Then again maybe I misunderstood ?-- I am high and get stuff twisted up all the time !-- Probably won't be the last !-- Sounds like U enjoying the show !-- GOOD DEAL -- Bon Ton Roulette !
Yeah, funny thing...I was high and there was a band there called bon ton roulet... Very good as well as I’m sure the seed from umbra!!! And I’m still high...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back