Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what's gonna come from those Chocolate and Blueberry seed but I know they families -- Gonna be nice and hopefully throw all kinds of phenos !

I am taking some of Rose's rso, and had to take it at night. I was getting very high from it. Cut the dose a little and added some leaf to the capsule.

Too High ?-- It happens !-- Happened to me once !-- OK - maybe a couple times ?

Rose U need to put some Coconut oil or something in that RSO and turn it into a heavy tincture so it can be used by the drop !-- They make lots of different sizes of rice and it would be easy to take too much when it is that concentrated !-- It would be easier to measure a dose if it was by the drop !

A gram is a gram -- Don't matter whether it is in an oil base or not !---It would make it easier to measure -Easier to divide the dose -- Might also make it easier to take and if an oil was already there wouldn't be a need to add anything to help it obsorb better !--

Thank you gloman, I have a cool letter that a young friend of my brother wrote, it is a tribute, i think you might like to read it? he was an interesting guy my brother, but i don't want to bore you.

Oh no! It's my joy to listen read and talk of good folks.
I'd be honored to read his tribute.

WOW
What a beautiful tribute.
Dan must have been an increadable man.
I'm not ashamed to say this brought tears to my eyes
Men like Dan are far and few between.
Thank you for sharing his tribute with us.

This was a slice of who he was. The kid is a great writer. Should i delete it now?

Absolutely not Rose!
Its a wonderful tribute written by someone who knew him well.
He did a great job of writing it and what better way to keep his memory alive.
Reading it will move Anyone who has a heart.
Thank you for sharing.

Did I read that Umbra had made wine and filtered it thru charcoal?
I've done this with shine but never heard of it with wine.
What kind of wood did you use?

No you misunderstood, I filtered rso alcohol extract to remove the plant waxes and fats with diatomaceous earth and activated charcoal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back