Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m late sayin hey today...but hey!!! I’ll try to do better tomorrow...I got me 3 new babies growing though...pics at some point I’m sure...

Got this in the mail today hopefully there’s something good in them

Attachments

• 40C37B80-9FDD-43C3-8FF8-2320E73E044D.jpeg
    40C37B80-9FDD-43C3-8FF8-2320E73E044D.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
Morning y'all
Rain on and off yesterday and today. Makes my bones ache.
I'm finding the cbd does help but for some reason it takes Massive doses and untill I can make my own I need to save what I've been given for Barney.
I grew poppies this year for making pod tea and it works but there's a fine line between help full and harmful. Why can't life just be easy? lol
Ok, done complaining.
I'm going to take cuttings today from Frank's gift. She's around 4' tall now and fighting for sufficient sunlight amongst the Monsters. lol. I've been pruning a NS and a WI that are next to her to make space. It's comical. I feel like one of those bush sculptors who make animals and such from trimming like Disneyland. My worries of will I have enuff have changed to what am I gonna do with all this weed! lol
Time for a cup and a bong.
I hope you all have a great day!

Good morning ofc...feeling old today...and not just in the body, my brain is struggling this morning...Also lately I’ve noticed a growing lack of motivation...Not sure if that's caused by the heat or the weed...maybe a little of both...I know I’m about ready for some cooler weather...I’ll check back after a couple cups and a toke er two...is it Saturday?...

Feeling my age today too ! -- I'm trying but it ain't enough today ! -- Is there some rule that U gotta hit the floor every morning and get busy ?-- I ain't good at rules !-- I don't feel like doing anything and the world won't end if I don't !--I'm down with another cup of coffee !-- Where my pipe ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman -- U gonna be able to run thru the winter or are U gonna shut down ?-- Mane them monsters U chopping back be some high class dank !-- WI -- Umbra's work -- The White-x- Nepal Indica-- It won BOTM not long ago !--
They told me the BBSL male "Bring the fire"-- That one already had the fire !-- Then Barney's Farm Nightshade bred to that same BBSL dad !-- Come on Cuz !--That would be fine in anyone's book !--

You got that right! They both had the fire when sampling.
These are the same girlz after being revegged.
Not gonna grow outdoors next year with the exception of Frank's Gift. Right now I'm cloning the NS for the 1st of the indoor rotations. Once I got 2 good ones Ill get rid of any extras and start a couple different ones.

Maybe it's the circumstances of having to grow inside but I like being able to control the environment !-- U gonna grow your high CBD plants outside ?-- Seems like a hood plan to me !-- Frank's Gift is high CBD right ?-- U get some those high CBD crosses Umbra and Rose did working U can't go wrong !-- I got the CBD Crew's Indica-x- Valentine up and working -- It works for me !- I got a few of the Valentine crosses to sex but I'm only need 1 !-- I eat it and what I got works ! -- These half high THC and half high CBD caps is da bomb -- They good medicine and they make U high -- 2 things can be true !-- I can live with it !

Good morning all. How big is your Franks Gift glowman? I hope the Valentine in her brought out some stature. I am going to flip my indoor, Lemon tree is huge but sparse, see what happens in flower. I will flip 2 penny wise early cause i need the cbd's. Next grow will be all cbd. :eek:

I am grieving still and it sucks. Time will take care of it. Good to read all ya all and so glad you are growing the cbd's. A project of love.

I got a question !- I'm thinking about growing in 5 gallon buckets --Some kinda of drip and drain ?-- Even DWC ?-- I want to be able to hook the buckets up to a common water inlet and drain system -- I'm just not exactly sure yet whether to have a grow medium like coco in the bucket or just use some baked clay balls in a 4-6 inch aero basket and foam collars like the 2 inch ones I use now !-- I can't decide on something like buckets or long angled drip and drain tables-- What I want to do is keep the water all enclosed so I don't have the extra expense of dehumidifiers !-

No telling what's gonna happen down here but I'm keep running till I have to shut down !-Gloman if U get a boy out those SD -x- BBSL-- That's a breeder U might want to keep him!-- If I have to shut down for awhile I'm not anywhere near done growing -- I'm in my early 60s my people tend to be long lived if they survive to my age !-- I got another 20 years of growing left in me easy probably more !-- They got that thread about a rendezvous with death ?-- Not me!- I'm keep my old self alive until they find the cure to aging !-- I look forward to having my body back the way it was when I was younger !-- I might have another 100 years or more of growing left in me !

I with you there Keef!
I may be starting to age but I'm determined to stay in the game for a biblical 120yrs.
Rose, that Frank's Gift is about 4' tall now. She's not very bushy but like a sativa there be plenty of stretchy branches. It'll be another 2 months before the light triggers flowering so I expect she'll get a Lot bigger.
The V x Pennywise and the CBD-I are also about the same size.

Keef
Yes I'm gonna grow the Frank's Gift next year out in the greenhouse cuz I know I'm gonna go thru a LOT of it making meds. I do like the better control of indoor but this kind of volume can only be obtained outdoors. They Really like the growing medium in the greenhouse.

When U extract it U gonna make high CBD RSO or are U gonna press it ?-- I'm doing fine with my caps without extracting -- Only a possible 99 years in jail if U get caught making an extract in Texas so - I don't know nothing bout dat sheet -- I was only hitch hiking !-- I don't even know these people ! -- I wanna see U make some RSO outta some that some that stuff I sent U !-- It don't need to be concentrated but go ahead !--
Like they say weed isn't addictive but growing it is !

Hehe you're right there.
Growing is the best part!
I'd like to press the cbd out but I still need plates.
Making RSO is practical for me since I make my own ethanol but its a lot of work when making volume.
As far as RSO from the ones I got from you?
I Will make some, but I doubt I fill the 00 caps all the way up.
That would just be Crazy!

I sent someone who we could say is a seasoned smoker and our RSO, bout killed him. ha. Seriously. I didn't think it would, he was too stoned for a very long time. Take that cancer. That is why we need more cbd in it.

We making peach wine !-- Don't know how it'll come out but the yeast are working it !-- Got that 5 gallons of Fruit Cocktail and peach -- Think I'm keep feeding the yeast till the ethenol kills them -I sweeten them before bottling - Package say they can do 17 % -- We'll see ?-- I get set up somewhere new Gloman I'm have to build me a small still !

Rose the caps showed me - Medicine need some CBD in it !
I am very happy with my half and half caps !-- Afternoon dose should be kicking in any minute now !-- Big difference between high THC caps and these mixed caps !-- The caps and a pipe work for me for now !-- When it comes to cancer ?-- I'm on the pill !
Gloman U could just shake CBD hash and make some caps outta it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back