Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE it was Keef !-- Not a problem !-- I been here before too !
We been separated most of a year and a half and I guess that makes it a little easier !-- Never is easy while it's happening though !-- I was looking to start my 2nd career
growing so weed !-- Still am ! -- Got a nice buzz working and don't feel much different than I would any other day !-- Is that wrong ?-- I don't know the rules about such things !

2RE
Do you use just grain?
I'm wanting to try my hand at beer. Would a nylon stocking work to put the grain in?

Well Keef,
I'm sorry you gotta go thru this again. For me, it was a very difficult thing to go thru.

Yes I do all grain...I think a stocking would be a bit restrictive...I use a bag magpie for this purpose...It’s made of voile material which is a kind of curtain material...the top is large enough to fit around my brew kettle and the bag is longer than the kettle is tall... it was made by a fella on the homebrewtalk.com forum...don’t remember his name...the grain bag needs to be as big as th kettle your using it in...that is if your doing the “brew in a bag” style like me...

Not a problem RE !-- I get high sometimes too !-- OK a lot !
Gloman listen to RE and Umbra about making beer !-- They know this stuff !-- Problem is if they teach U ?-- Store bought beer will never he good to U anymore ! -- One day I'm get them to teach me !- I never liked beer but I'd like to be able to make it ! -- I need better gear to get down on the wine making tip one day !-- Vacuum pump and some glass which I could use in brewing or processing an extract !-- I got wine needs to be racked-- U lose a lot when U rack instead of vacuum filter !

Edit : Looks like a little BOC pollen got on Nurse Larry -x- BBSL -- Didn't mean to but that'll work ?-- I also got (NL-X-BBSL)- X-- B.B. King seed -
I'm find me a monster off in there ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RE
You saved me a failure. Ill get supplies from the brew store and do it right.

You're right Keef. Tho I'm not really much of a drinker I would rather have my home made, home grown, home spun over anything store bought.
It's good to know how to do things ourselves.
I have green pears gonna be ready to pick soon. I see some pear wine comming soon.

Good morning Keef, OFC. Gave the SR-------a shower of EM1 this morning. They are a little light in color, I think, after awhile I'll snap a picture. And, the White Indica seems a little to dark. And, I know AG outside is on the dark side for a Sativa. I had to cut the top bud off, it had bud rot. Cool down last night because of the rain. Need to get myself motivated before the heat. Keef nice looking ladies you got going up there. Have a good day, OFC

Keef, I got to say that I am sorry you and DD have to go through this in life. May you remain Friends. Life is to short and even shorter for us OF.

Good morning guys!

I am so sick of this smoke and haze in the air combined with this heat.. ugh.

Keef: A new song for your youtube The band is "The Record Company" the song is "Off the Ground". I know you love the Blues. :)

Two of my six plants that are on my deck are going into flower it looks like. The Blueberry Muffin and the Xcittles. :( My four Blackberry Fires are doing fine though.

Got to do inside stuff today. The air outside is if too smoky to do stuff.

have-a-great-day-089.gif

I'll take a listen Burnin1 !-- U ain't steered me wrong on some music yet !- I do like me some blues !-- We got a new thing in our string on plagues since Hurricane Harvey! --1st we had drought -- Then Flood -- Then mutant disease carrying mosquitos-- Sahara dust blowing in making it hard to breathe especially for the older and sicker -- Now there's this "Red Tide" thing developing !--Looks like it has already caused a big fish kill -- Makes the air feel like tear gas in your lungs--Make U eyes burn too !-- Tear gas with a heavy hint of rotting fish !-- Wonderful day at the beach ! -- I will be in da house !

Awesome! I am rocking to the The Record Company on one of those Jam in the van videos. I would post it in what are you listening to but there is mention of a m effer in the lyrics.

Did you ever think of moving to a free State Keef? Some place where you can grow weed in your back yard or answer your door with a joint in hand? Just a thought..

Hey Bud !
Burnin 1-- I mostly do what I gotta do but I saw Umbra struggle to break into an established market in California--
I'm need more than just SS and growing weed is my last ace !-- I figure my best chance is to be there when a market opens like what's gonna happen in Texas !-- I can either supply a dealer or 2 or go for the gold -- I'm looking to partner with someone and run the grow end of a weed store !-- I'm toxic right now being a pot farmer in a prohibition state but I'm gonna get mine !-- I'm in a good position when Texas changes !-- I'm just pushing the envelope and try to get somewhat established and connections made before the law changes ! -- Maybe even put up some stock while I perfect my extraction skills !

Looking good Bud !-- U still in dirt or did U switch back to water ?
I'm looking forward to growing bigger plants-- When the law changes here I wanted to have stuff I bred ready to grow !-- I went thru a lot of varieties in small plants-- I was hoping to come up out the shadows driving a team of maybe half dozen monsters I bred!-- Gonna be hard to narrow it down to half dozen !- I'm pretty much where I wanted to be as we close in on ending this madness !-- I got what I was looking for so time to work on setting up a real grow and work the kinks out --Then get it producing properly-- I'm still gonna need some time to work on extracts and such !-- I plan to use that grow to prepare what will be needed in a larger production grow !-- Lots of steps between getting a seed wet and putting something like THC Gummies or a lollipop on a retail shelf !

Looking good Bud !-- U still in dirt or did U switch back to water ?
I'm looking forward to growing bigger plants-- When the law changes here I wanted to have stuff I bred ready to grow !-- I went thru a lot of varieties in small plants-- I was hoping to come up out the shadows driving a team of maybe half dozen monsters I bred!-- Gonna be hard to narrow it down to half dozen !- I'm pretty much where I wanted to be as we close in on ending this madness !-- I got what I was looking for so time to work on setting up a real grow and work the kinks out --Then get it producing properly-- I'm still gonna need some time to work on extracts and such !-- I plan to use that grow to prepare what will be needed in a larger production grow !-- Lots of steps between getting a seed wet and putting something like THC Gummies or a lollipop on a retail shelf !

Keef I’m in coco I didn’t mean for these monsters to get this big I thought I had switched the timer and went back and looked two weeks later and realized that I didn’t switch the timer so they had extra two weeks veg time now they’re just right out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back