Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not getting that bad of temps, high 80's but the humidity is horrendous. I get out of breath just walking across the yard to the mailbox. G'morning everyone. I heard a couple of requests for seed, I make no promises as of yet but in a month or so I should have a buttload of seed. I had a male loose in my flower room and he rubbed up against a couple of my girls. Only two were affected but I expect both will be an excellent combination. One of the ladies is a Valentine/Blueberry cross and the other is Box O' Choc (BoC). They were violated by a BPUxGDP which was an absolutely perfect indica. A breeder I am not but given the plants involved I betcha these gonna be some good ones and I can only imagine what may come of the BoC cross.

Hello you awesome people!
good-day-16.gif

Good morning OFC. I'm waiting on the clones to root before transplanting. Keef, if everything goes as I plan. I will be using plastic, cloth, and air pots for the outside grow. And, I'm trying the coco chip way for the inside grow with one dirt plant. I can't believe it is all most noon, and I haven't even been outside yet. Well, I got to get myself moving. Have a good one. Cheers

Good morning all. We are revving up for 106 tomorrow. yuck... oh well, i am wishing the summer away with thoughts of football, midterms, harvest, apples, ya know fall stuff.
gloman, i am sure everyone who gets your produce is blessed their own self. That all sounds good to me. yum

Hello, Rose this Heat and Hum. is just awful this year. I'm looking forward to football and fall stuff too. This is my favorite time of year. Take it easy, Rose:)

Ugh !-- Might get rain !-- Hot and humid here too !-- Maybe 90s today -- I breathe OK but my face ain't down with this and I got the blues !--
Anyway I'm good on seed !-- This more than I'll ever need and there's more !-- Same as Nick got with the parents reversed !
20180806_105137.jpg
-- Plus ( Nurse Larry -x-BBSL)- x- BOC --
I got caps kicking in so I may survive another day ! --

Nick probably end up with a jar full !-- I get plenty off a midget !-- Anyway Nick and Harley should climb on the bike and take a ride in the spring with a big bag of seed and plant the county !-- Just pull over once in a while and toss some seed up by the fence row or whatever !- Any place look like they might have a chance -- throw out some seed !
Drive the po-po crazy when they start finding tbem later in the year !

I went to a large get together over the weekend. I noticed a few older guys pulling vape pens out of their front pockets and taking a hit once in awhile. I didn't notice any smell. I asked a guy who took one out and hit it and he said it was cannabis of some grape variety. He offered me a hit. Good stuff. I am old school. I mostly smoke my cannabis, but do use a vaporizer once in awhile. I don't use vape pens.. I am tempted. They sell so many freakin vape cartridges at the dispensaries now it is like being in an ice cream store with 32 flavors. I only saw older guys using these pens this weekend... older than me. lol
These things look so convenient and somewhat discrete. Might be a good option when I venture out sometimes. I would hate to have to go to the dispensary to get refills..but on occasion it is fun to go to them.,
idk I should put this bong down and get busy today. ha ha damn sour diesel has me trippin again

I hear ya burnin' I'm exploring making my own. I been reading and watching about those commercial vape cartridges. Seems that some of the artificial flavorings ain't so healthy.

Additives ?-- I can see adding a little E-G mix to oil to get it to flow a little easier !-- I have read about the terps U can add but I don't know what they are !-- A Rosen Press got to burn off some of the terps but I've had the cartridges and I like them !-- I like my flowers but the convenience of a vape pen gonna make them popular !-- I plan to lean heavy towards carts if I can set up a small commercial grow !-- I should be able to strip the fan leaves a-- hang the plant to dry then turn it into dry ice hash -- Press it and fill carts !
We will see ! -- I suspect they gonna be a hit in Texas !-- They probably adopt some kind of mmj law and lower the cost of getting caught holding !-- The carts are so much more discreet !-- Another batch of rain coming !-- I'm running out of stuff and need to make a supply run but not yet !

Keef
I feel ya brother, we have storms moving in and my bones are just a singin. By the time I get enuff medicine in me to calm the pain my motivation is spent. lol
Maybe I need a bit more sativa in my diet.

Good morning y'all!
Who's up for a chuckle? I messed up big time yesterday. I live in the country and am on well water. Well I decided to water in the greenhouse and forgot about the water being on and run the well dry. lol. Fortunately, we got a butt load of rain last night and the well is full again now but oh boy what a knucklehead move! lol

Looks like my cuts from NS X BBSL are taking off! Not sure yet about the Frank's Gift but they still look good so I'm hopefull.
Well, off to the gardens. Need more tomatos and I think there are a couple melons ready too.
Peace out y'all!

I was gonna be like a real person today and do stuff -- It ain't working !-- Not hurting just not doing so good mentally !--

Hey Glo, Thas funny right there all right. I remember them days. Had a drought in va one summer after I bought a new (to me) house with a shallow well. That summer every time the wife did the laundry the well went dry. Sunk a new well 281 ft and after that I could and did fill the swimming pool.
Smokin some Blueberry Gum this morning, I been stuck to the couch since 9:30! Before that I took clones from everything in the vegg that I'm keeping. As soon as I pull those seeded plants these girls will go to fill the flower room. Peeps questioned how I get 11-18 oz. from one plant inside, the three I cloned today are in 5 gallon buckets and have been vegging since april. I'm rambling so I better shut up.

High Nick !-- Maybe I get U to teach me that one day !-- It's not that I don't have stuff to do today it's just that I'm not doing it !-- It's the mental funk -- Maybe I'll be real tommorrow ?

Keef
Hang in there bro. Times like this its easy to get into a funk.

Nick
lol yeah, anybody who lives on a well has a problem sometimes but this was one of those (lick n splat) moments. lol. We're pretty fortunate here with 60' wells that don't run dry unless I leave the water on all day. Doh!

I had to poor water down the casing more than once. No fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back