1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Aug 10, 2018 #9501

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

Since they're in the greenhouse they may get far enuff along for color. Outside the weather usually dictates they get harvested a little early. No worries tho. I have my 1st LED lights on the way and by the time harvest is over Ill have my new grow space set up. Very little outside growing in the future.

umbra likes this.
  2. Aug 10, 2018 #9502

Keef

Keef

Keef

Cuz -- They gonna finish in time !-- Just watch !-- Jack U growing fast finishing Indicas in that greenhouse !-- I do like indoors better -- Better control of everything !
    I been planning all along to supply a weed pharmacy when Texas rolls over !-- If I don't get to I'll do just fine in the "grey" area !-Lots more people growing and they may catch the low hanging fruit ?-- That won't be me !--- Why not reach high as U can ?-- Anyway I spent my days as a young man in the manufacturing and U don't build everything at once then sell it all year long --U need a constant supply !-- Apply that to weed ?-- An 8 part rotation of 60 days finishers !-- but that ain't all I want to do !-- There's more on the shelves than weed and I wanna be able to do it all !- Things are changing !-- I suspect that when the Texas Congress convenes in January something will happen in the weed world !-- MMJ would be just fine for me !-- Then there will be a mad rush -- I hope by then maybe I be set back up in some out of the way place !-- I want a warehouse but I can adapt -- double Bay garage -- barn -- I'm easy !-- When I begin to look for a place do U think telling a realtor U want a small house with a bigass outbuilding will give the true purpose away ?-- Maybe I get bold and tell them I'm looking for an out of the way place to grow dank ?

3. Aug 10, 2018 #9503

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    Mixed up a batch of thc/cbd chocolate last night...I just ate the little bit that was left in the bowl about 9pm last night...I was still loopy this mornin when I got up...gonna have to sneak up on it to find the right dose...

Rosebud and umbra like this.
  4. Aug 10, 2018 #9504

Keef

Keef

Keef

RE --There is always the finding the dose part and that can make U do the Crab walk !-- (Walking sideways and holding on to stuff so U don't fall )-- Been there done that !- Often !- Most would start at a lower amount and work up to a dose -- I do the opposite !-- I start with too much and come down to a dose !-- I like it that way !-- Give me a bite of that chocolate !

5. Aug 10, 2018 #9505

Keef

Keef

Keef

Wish I was younger and had the means -- I'd be in Washington this weekend with my black football helmet attending the March!-- I saw one of the white supremacy boys on the news talking about being emboldened by the election of Trump-- He told the reporter that with his election they won the culture war !-- Wonder what makes him think the war is over ?-- It's just getting started !-- My boys in black gonna be at the march but they ain't coming to protest !
    Breaks over!- Back to work !--

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  6. Aug 10, 2018 #9506

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

Yo keef
    Have you given any thought to buying a pc. Of dirt then put up a nice metal bldg?
    Futurebuildings.com. Cheep, sturdy, low maintenance and you can dress them up real nice.
    Interior insulation with steel roof won't let a heat signature thru.

Rosebud likes this.
  7. Aug 10, 2018 #9507

umbra

umbra

umbra

Another hot one done. Rose, I don't normally have to wear a chemical suit. It was just for cleaning up the chemical spill in Fresno. Still plenty hot. 1 of the guys that came to help is from Galveston. He lived in N'Orleans and lost everything in Katrina. Well he got a little taste of some mimosa, lol. He will never be the same.

Rosebud likes this.
  8. Aug 11, 2018 at 1:27 AM #9508

Keef

Keef

Keef

I hate me a dam Lawnmower !-- That's gonna hurt tommorrow!--
    Gloman -- I am wide open about a place to grow !-- That would absolutely work !-- When I start looking I'll look at what's available -- Something I can maybe add a large grow to later !-- I'm easy !-- If I can find a 3 bedroom home I'll veg in one --Bloom in another and sleep in the 3rd !-- Whatever it takes !-- Oh !-- That's gonna be stiff tommorrow !-- I stink !-- Off to the shower !-- Dam lawnmower !
    Umbra -- Thank U for hooking a brother from that misery up !-- U a good man !-- I too was in Katrina and I never had any mimosa !

9. Aug 11, 2018 at 2:04 AM #9509

Joe420Camel

Joe420Camel

Joe420Camel

friendly stranger

10. Aug 11, 2018 at 2:17 AM #9510

Keef

Keef

Keef

Joe What happened to U scared me !-- I'm on the anticancer pill now ( cannacaps)!-- I had just seen that story before U posted that !-- There is a whole mess of lawsuits against Monsanto this opens the way for !-- Monsanto bout to get theyass sued off !

Budlight likes this.
  11. Aug 11, 2018 at 2:31 AM #9511

Keef

Keef

Keef

U think I'm too old for the space farce ?-- I guess a shotgun don't work in space ?-- I'd need me some kinda jacked up ray gun or something !-- Who we gonna be fighting again ?-- Dam space aliens ?-- If it'll bleed --I can kill it !--If it don't kill me first !

Budlight likes this.
  12. Aug 11, 2018 at 3:05 AM #9512

Keef

Keef

Keef

Got me dreaming about double clutching a space ship !-- I don't know how fast one would go but given the chance I would dam sure find out !-- They got afterburners ?- I'd use them if they do !-- Just stand on it !-- Space ships do got a gas pedal don't they ?-- Somebody got to run that space weed !-- I volunteer !-- Long as I got something that'll outrun the space cops !

Alasgun likes this.
  13. Aug 11, 2018 at 4:49 AM #9513

Keef

Keef

Keef

Maybe the space farce will find an earth like planet that maybe got some creatures that walk up right and got hands kinda like ours ?-- Then we could genetically modify that creature to produce a slave race to make our lives on that new world easier ?-- They could mine gold and do all sorts of hard task so we wouldn't have to!--Wouldn't be wise to make them smart as us --- Wait that's the same story of how we came to be according to the 6,000 year old Sumerian tablets !-- Makes space stuff not so funny anymore !-- Good night !

14. Aug 11, 2018 at 1:23 PM #9514

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

Morning y'all!

15. Aug 11, 2018 at 1:34 PM #9515

ness

ness

ness

Morning gloman, OFC. Got the farming to do. (bong hit)

16. Aug 11, 2018 at 2:54 PM #9516

umbra

umbra

umbra

Good morning OFC

17. Aug 11, 2018 at 3:53 PM #9517

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

18. Aug 11, 2018 at 4:32 PM #9518

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

Good morning, well it hit 106 yesterday but in the 90's today and my pot plants told me they are hot. They just look like i feel, tired. This morning is smokey and windy.
    I don't know how those poor firefighters make it. Our world is on fire it seems.
    Gloman, what are you eating out of your garden today?
    Hi Ness, your plants looked nice.
    Hi everyone else. Bud, i hope the smoke is less for you.
    Keef, let me know how that double clutching a space ship.

19. Aug 11, 2018 at 5:37 PM #9519

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

Its a good day in the garden!
    Picked tomatos, Watermelon and cantaloupe then dug up half a bucket of potatoes. Can't eat it all so most goes to the homeless shelter.

Rosebud likes this.
  20. Aug 11, 2018 at 5:58 PM #9520

Keef

Keef

Keef

My (insert body part of your choice here )-- hurts !
    Things gonna get tight on the smoke but I got my seed !
    Rose's Nurse Larry - Bred to that Black Berry Snow Lotus I got from Giggy -- then a Box of Chocolate male from Umbra
    Got wit it !-- (NL-x- BBSL)-x- BOC !-- This one is special !- - I'm not sure exactly what to expect but my educated guess say I nailed it on the terps !-- 20180811_115045.jpg