Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz -- They gonna finish in time !-- Just watch !-- Jack U growing fast finishing Indicas in that greenhouse !-- I do like indoors better -- Better control of everything !
I been planning all along to supply a weed pharmacy when Texas rolls over !-- If I don't get to I'll do just fine in the "grey" area !-Lots more people growing and they may catch the low hanging fruit ?-- That won't be me !--- Why not reach high as U can ?-- Anyway I spent my days as a young man in the manufacturing and U don't build everything at once then sell it all year long --U need a constant supply !-- Apply that to weed ?-- An 8 part rotation of 60 days finishers !-- but that ain't all I want to do !-- There's more on the shelves than weed and I wanna be able to do it all !- Things are changing !-- I suspect that when the Texas Congress convenes in January something will happen in the weed world !-- MMJ would be just fine for me !-- Then there will be a mad rush -- I hope by then maybe I be set back up in some out of the way place !-- I want a warehouse but I can adapt -- double Bay garage -- barn -- I'm easy !-- When I begin to look for a place do U think telling a realtor U want a small house with a bigass outbuilding will give the true purpose away ?-- Maybe I get bold and tell them I'm looking for an out of the way place to grow dank ?

Mixed up a batch of thc/cbd chocolate last night...I just ate the little bit that was left in the bowl about 9pm last night...I was still loopy this mornin when I got up...gonna have to sneak up on it to find the right dose...

RE --There is always the finding the dose part and that can make U do the Crab walk !-- (Walking sideways and holding on to stuff so U don't fall )-- Been there done that !- Often !- Most would start at a lower amount and work up to a dose -- I do the opposite !-- I start with too much and come down to a dose !-- I like it that way !-- Give me a bite of that chocolate !

Wish I was younger and had the means -- I'd be in Washington this weekend with my black football helmet attending the March!-- I saw one of the white supremacy boys on the news talking about being emboldened by the election of political name-- He told the reporter that with his election they won the culture war !-- Wonder what makes him think the war is over ?-- It's just getting started !-- My boys in black gonna be at the march but they ain't coming to protest !
Breaks over!- Back to work !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo keef
Have you given any thought to buying a pc. Of dirt then put up a nice metal bldg?
Futurebuildings.com. Cheep, sturdy, low maintenance and you can dress them up real nice.
Interior insulation with steel roof won't let a heat signature thru.

Another hot one done. Rose, I don't normally have to wear a chemical suit. It was just for cleaning up the chemical spill in Fresno. Still plenty hot. 1 of the guys that came to help is from Galveston. He lived in N'Orleans and lost everything in Katrina. Well he got a little taste of some mimosa, lol. He will never be the same.

I hate me a dam Lawnmower !-- That's gonna hurt tommorrow!--
Gloman -- I am wide open about a place to grow !-- That would absolutely work !-- When I start looking I'll look at what's available -- Something I can maybe add a large grow to later !-- I'm easy !-- If I can find a 3 bedroom home I'll veg in one --Bloom in another and sleep in the 3rd !-- Whatever it takes !-- Oh !-- That's gonna be stiff tommorrow !-- I stink !-- Off to the shower !-- Dam lawnmower !
Umbra -- Thank U for hooking a brother from that misery up !-- U a good man !-- I too was in Katrina and I never had any mimosa !

Joe What happened to U scared me !-- I'm on the anticancer pill now ( cannacaps)!-- I had just seen that story before U posted that !-- There is a whole mess of lawsuits against Monsanto this opens the way for !-- Monsanto bout to get theyass sued off !

U think I'm too old for the space farce ?-- I guess a shotgun don't work in space ?-- I'd need me some kinda jacked up ray gun or something !-- Who we gonna be fighting again ?-- Dam space aliens ?-- If it'll bleed --I can kill it !--If it don't kill me first !

Got me dreaming about double clutching a space ship !-- I don't know how fast one would go but given the chance I would dam sure find out !-- They got afterburners ?- I'd use them if they do !-- Just stand on it !-- Space ships do got a gas pedal don't they ?-- Somebody got to run that space weed !-- I volunteer !-- Long as I got something that'll outrun the space cops !

Maybe the space farce will find an earth like planet that maybe got some creatures that walk up right and got hands kinda like ours ?-- Then we could genetically modify that creature to produce a slave race to make our lives on that new world easier ?-- They could mine gold and do all sorts of hard task so we wouldn't have to!--Wouldn't be wise to make them smart as us --- Wait that's the same story of how we came to be according to the 6,000 year old Sumerian tablets !-- Makes space stuff not so funny anymore !-- Good night !

Good morning, well it hit 106 yesterday but in the 90's today and my pot plants told me they are hot. They just look like i feel, tired. This morning is smokey and windy.
I don't know how those poor firefighters make it. Our world is on fire it seems.
Gloman, what are you eating out of your garden today?
Hi Ness, your plants looked nice.
Hi everyone else. Bud, i hope the smoke is less for you.
Keef, let me know how that double clutching a space ship.

Its a good day in the garden!
Picked tomatos, Watermelon and cantaloupe then dug up half a bucket of potatoes. Can't eat it all so most goes to the homeless shelter.

My (insert body part of your choice here )-- hurts !
Things gonna get tight on the smoke but I got my seed !
Rose's Nurse Larry - Bred to that Black Berry Snow Lotus I got from Giggy -- then a Box of Chocolate male from Umbra
Got wit it !-- (NL-x- BBSL)-x- BOC !-- This one is special !- - I'm not sure exactly what to expect but my educated guess say I nailed it on the terps !--
20180811_115045.jpg

I gotta watch the news tommorrow to see if they can keep Antifa off those Nazis in that March in Washington !-- My guess is they can't !- -- Be like watching a big sports event !
Try to get myself mobile so I can finish the yard this evening !-- Might take some more caps ?-- Hanging out with that NL-X-BBSL but I'm not moving so well yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back