Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder boomers !-- Gloman I think U getting the remnants of that tropical storm ?-- We got waves of thunderstorms pushing in off the Gulf !-- Got my errands run just in time !--
Burnin1 -- Blueberry Muffins sounds Divine !-- I still got the blueberry Umbra bred !-- BPU-X-B.B--- (Black Berry Kush - x- Purple Citral -- x- Uzbekistan Hash Plant )--x - Blue Berry Blast -- It has lots of variation on blueberry !-- From fresh blueberry to a Blueberry muffin !-- Grows a huge plant too !-- Gloman got one coming up on harvest ?-- Should be showing it's blueberry soon !

Ok, since I can't work outside, I'm just gonna pull up a cozy spot, smoke some early BB King and sip on this bottle of Blueberry wine. I kept 2gal. back to age but a guy just Has to have a little table or sipping wine for rainy days.

Yo G -- Did U have the wine at room temperature or cold ?-- I can run that blueberry till it is very dry and more like a room temp Merlot or sweeten it and have a nice sweet blueberry wine that works best cold !

Good day OFC. Just got back from town. Got me some brownie mix and blueberry muffins. It's to bad I don't have herb to make a batch of brownies. Keef, I loss my password to get into MP. And, my computer would not cooperate. Rose, got me straight out. UPS brought me a new pc tower. I'll be setting it up in the am. :cool:

Hey Ness !-- Rose has had to get me back in twice after I did who nows what and was blocked !-- You'll have weed soon !-- I need U to tell me what U think about that WI-x- BBSL and that SR91 cross !-- Good bad or indifferent !-- They both heavy hitters but I want to know if U have a preference !-- I was feeling and little rundown this morning after my errands so I packed me a cap of some decarb -- I'm doing just fine now !-- I'm beginning to realize that I eat more weed than I smoke !-- I like using caps instead of making edibles so I can measure a dose easier !

Hi ya. The mother SR91 has frost. And, so does the 2 WI but not as much. Than there is the 2 SR91 and 2WI that are in Fox Farm soil those four are budding. They are a little over a foot. I'm going to do an operation tomorrow and see how these root systems are working. I have a feeling the 3 WI in coco are not growing roots. Some things going on that for sure. The SR91's in coco seem to be hanging in there.

I still got a cut of each of those Ness and some that The Gloman is growing -- If I had a plan I got a CBD Crew's Indica - x- Valentine that I need to do something with -- I could chop her into a couple dozen clones but I'm not sure what I would do with them !-- I've never smoked it !-- It's for cannacap weed !-- I also got a Blue Val needs to be sexed !-- I just kinda put everything on hold for now !-- I'm hold on to some cuttings until and if I have to give them up !-- It would save a lot of time over having to start from seed !--

There will be frost Ness !-- The WI will come on strong with the frost toward the end !--

I'm looking forward to a smoke report. That calls for a toke. Keef, if I wasn't shutting down for the Holidays. I would take a few clones off your hands. I hate to start over again. I have not seen my daughter and family in three years. I have a great grand son that I will be seeing for the first time.

Did, I tell you guys my dog Shadow had just one pup. Ya, we name her Jasmine. Luna, eat my cam charger. She is a little devil. Puff Puff Pass. Keef does bails of weed ever wash up on your coast?

Keef
I stopped it in between dry n sweet. Haven't checked the abv but warm it has more of an alcohol taste. Cold it goes down Real easy with a nice blueberry flavor.

Is it a nice pup Ness? Luna was a bad girl. I just keep looking at my lemon tree wishing i could smoke some. I am bout out of pot but harvest is in 10 days or so. I will make it.

Ya, Rose I do believe she is going to be a nice pup. Got to keep her away from Luna. no just kidding. But, I will not leave them alone together. That's for sure.
Glad to hear your daughters come for the harvest. fun city

Good evening folks. I've been harvesting a lot these last few days and its not been pretty. I was a fool an ' let a male rear its head in my grow room. I thought he had only got a couple of the girls but oh no. He Done me wrong. I will never need seeds again. Ever. Before I grew inside I was a outlaw in the woods. I've had a male slip by before but never in a closed environment. Most of the plants that were in that room have more seed then smokable. I have another run in there now but for a while there most of my weed is going to be a real pain to clean.

I guess I need to smoke more...I seem to have plenty even though my summer outdoor grows were less than spectacular and I just hacked down 3 plant and tossed them into the trash...2 with bud rot and one boy...I still have one scrawny auto out in the garden but I’ll start another indoor grow as soon as the weather cools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back