Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got a couple seeds too Umbra !-- Only BOC I had left was that male and seed to 3-4 BOC crosses - I thought I had a few left but I can't find them !-- That SD was da bomb and it came thru nicely with that BBSL male !-- Half Snow Lotus on both sides !-She pack a punch !--- It's a keeper and I got seed !-- I had my doubts about that BBSL male but he did me right !-- I had planned to use a Snow Desiel male to make my coffee can full of feminized seed for my Tetraploid project !--
When I get set back up I gotta to learn to do some feminized seed !
I'm close enough on my formula that I'm pretty sure I can pull this genetic doubling off !-- Just a numbers game now !

Gloman U gonna keep the hash seperate from each other or just make a big batch of mixed hash ?-- I'd kinda like to know which one made the best hash !-- I want a good hash plant !-- I think I got a couple too !-- Mazar-i-Shariff that giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash -- I bred her to that BBSL and -- That one Ness has -- SR91-X-( MZR -X BBSL)
So U think those BBSL crosses grew monsters ?-- Sequoia hash plants right there !

No keef
I'm putting it all together.
Got 1 black garbage bag full and part of a second so far with lots to go.

I feel bad for U and glad for U at the same time !-- I know your hand got to be hurting by now !-- Have I mentioned how much I hate trimming ?--Today ?-- Cannacaps-- scissor hash --and some tunes makes it a little easier !
I knew they mommas -- That's gonna make premium hash !

Peach wine ?-- That hits back right there !-- Taste like ?-- Libby's canned peaches in heavy syrup !-- Libby's Fruit Cocktail wine ?-- I can honestly say I have never tasted anything quite like that !-- A clear bottle so U can see the bud floating around ?--Get thee behind me Satan !-- -- Insert evil laughter here !
I did good !

Since you mentioned trimming , here's what I'm up to

Attachments

• 20181004_225109.jpg
    20181004_225109.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 42
Its not wise to smoke Sativas after 9-10 o'clock. I know better but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Good morning OFC. Happy harvesting Folks. The WI is just starting to bud for me. I am away for harvesting. Time for a bowl and a cup of joe. Have a good day OFC.

Hey everyone. Overcast this morning. I need some coffee. Finally fell off to sleep around 4 this morning. Maybe I'm gonna have to start working for a living so I can keep my sanity. I can't keep track of the days

Came home early from work. Picked up cold meds, sleeping pills and a bottle of Irish Mist ( Irish whiskey and honey ), lol. Going to get some sleep.

If that don't knock you out umbra nothing will! Colds suck!

Well I'm running into a lot of bud rot and spider webs. There's still plenty of good tho. I had all Ill need for the year yesterday and there's still several more days to go. Thank god for bubble hash! I'd Never be able to trim all this

Glo, if you were close by I'd be over to help you just to get away from the local drama .

Thanks Nick!
I'd sure welcome the help.
Today I have kids from church comming to help lay mulch.
If we're lucky it won't rain till after lunch.
Y'all have a great day!

up early. maybe 5 hrs sleep. lungs not happy when I lay down. going to binge watch netflix

Good morning OFC. Don't know which way to start this day. Coffee and a bowl sounds like a plan. Gardening awaits. :cool: (bong hit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back